ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Sen. Warnock defeats Republican Walker in Georgia runoff

West was invited. The approval had to be for Fuentes.

You have a copy of the invite list do you? Not going to take his word for it.

Why is it even a big deal? I continue to have conversations with you. I can't influence you to # be better if I don't.

You have a copy of the invite list do you? Not going to take his word for it.

Why is it even a big deal? I continue to have conversations with you. I can't influence you to # be better if I don't.
Do you have his invite list? You claim he wasn't. If you were running for POTUS, would you invite someone in to your home (invited or "just showed up") with a stranger (Trump claims he didn't know of Fuentes) after the controversy he (Kanye) had already started?

Not a smart move.

Do you have his invite list? You claim he wasn't. If you were running for POTUS, would you invite someone in to your home (invited or "just showed up") with a stranger (Trump claims he didn't know of Fuentes) after the controversy he (Kanye) had already started?

Not a smart move.

I wouldn't share it if I did. How do you know what they really discussed? Maybe Trump was concerned about his mental health?

That's not entirely accurate. Kanye was invited, but Fuentes was not.

And when you combine the latest remarks with the previous ones about Jews....I'd say we all know anti-semitic when we see it. I also know that if this had been someone else, maybe on the other political spectrum, you would not be excusing it as you are now.
Well, based on Trump and his remarks and policies, he’s obviously pro Israel. So you can scratch Trump from anti semitism.

I'm not confident West believes anything he's saying right now. Something else probably going on there.
Why not trust him for what he's saying? Crazy, mental breakdown, etc. etc. etc...........consequences for your words. He should be condemned regardless.

EDIT: If it were AOC saying these things, would the response be the same?

Why not trust him for what he's saying? Crazy, mental breakdown, etc. etc. etc...........consequences for your words. He should be condemned regardless.

I don't agree with him. He's also not an elected official. So the former Bartender is held to a higher standard now.

What consequences do you want for him?

I don't agree with him. He's also not an elected official. So the former Bartender is held to a higher standard now.

What consequences do you want for him?
As is the former POTUS. Be careful who you hang with. Invited or uninvited.....he still could have refused to allow West and Fuentes in to his house. I'm sure his political advisers are saying the same thing.

EDIT: Wasn't your team after President Obama for his relationship with Rev. Wright and his comments?

As is the former POTUS. Be careful who you hang with. Invited or uninvited.....he still could have refused to allow West and Fuentes in to his house. I'm sure his political advisers are saying the same thing.

EDIT: Wasn't your team after President Obama for his relationship with Rev. Wright and his comments?

You got him now.

Crying? Only thing I see is you worried about Kanye and believing his comments are staged or part of "mental breakdown". I see excuses instead of hardline approach that you have towards others.

Calm down, admit it was a mistake, and move on. Trump SHOULD have denied them entry, unless they were invited, which Kanye was.

Speaking of your girl.

Crying? Only thing I see is you worried about Kanye and believing his comments are staged or part of "mental breakdown". I see excuses instead of hardline approach that you have towards others.

Calm down, admit it was a mistake, and move on. Trump SHOULD have denied them entry, unless they were invited, which Kanye was.

You're definitely crying about Trump. It's sad to see you all so obsessed over the guy.

You're definitely crying about Trump. It's sad to see you all so obsessed over the guy.
How many times have you said "Hunter" in the past 4 years?

Again, calm down. Admit Kanye is an anti-semite douchebag, and that Trump made a mistake.

How many times have you said "Hunter" in the past 4 years?

Again, calm down. Admit Kanye is an anti-semite douchebag, and that Trump made a mistake.

Hunter was the point man for Joe. Try to keep up.

Ok. Don't care. But you still can't take yourself to state Kanye is anti-semite trash, and Trump made a mistake.

I said I don't agree with the West. He not a in public office so I don't care what he says at the end of the day. I asked you earlier what consequences do think he deserves but didn’t answer that?

I said I don't agree with the West. He not a in public office so I don't care what he says at the end of the day. I asked you earlier what consequences do think he deserves but didn’t answer that?
Hunter is not in office either.

Consequences for a private citizen? What kind Consequences?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT