ADVERTISEMENT

I guess blackjack dealers and Cocktail waitresses in

Cousins seem to think it’s a knock against us he left for a G5 school. Idiots

Houston is offering him a guaranteed $20 million over 5 years. Dana tried to use that as leverage to up his contract with us, and AD Lyons said no, go to Houston if that's in your best interest. In other words, Houston wanted him worse than we did. I can assure you that the delight you and the other Herdiots are taking in this far outweighs any butt hurt we feel over him leaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Houston is offering him a guaranteed $20 million over 5 years. Dana tried to use that as leverage to up his contract with us, and AD Lyons said no, go to Houston if that's in your best interest. In other words, Houston wanted him worse than we did. I can assure you that the delight you and the other Herdiots are taking in this far outweighs any butt hurt we feel over him leaving.
...he robbed you boys for years and yet in was a point of pride in Morgantown! You must have been paying $800,000 per victory. That's a lot of drinks and blackjack hands!

Reactions: Marine03
Cousins seem to think it’s a knock against us he left for a G5 school. Idiots

Only a yeller-piss drinking, blue dildo eatin' Earidiot could convolute reality in such a way.

And........ THEY REALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Houston are in a panic! Hahahahhahahaha...left WVU for a G-5 job!
aren't you guys G-5....are you downgrading yourselves with that statement?......if Holgs likes money more than trying to win the Natl Championship....no matter the odds...then he made a good decision.....personally I think he took a look at next years roster...his roster...and knew that he would be let go after next year with a poor record which happens every now and then....self preservation

aren't you guys G-5....are you downgrading yourselves with that statement?......if Holgs likes money more than trying to win the Natl Championship....no matter the odds...then he made a good decision.....personally I think he took a look at next years roster...his roster...and knew that he would be let go after next year with a poor record which happens every now and then....self preservation
Aren't you the boys who lord it over us for being G-5? As if that in itself makes you superior! I find it ironic that your coach dumped you to work his way down ( your view) the ladder of success.

WVU will NEVER win an NCAA title in either football or basketball, certainly not before you expire in the next few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT