ADVERTISEMENT

I give to you

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
Qanon.
5f7b91e594fce90018f7b3ad

LMAO! Good lord, the idiots you right-wing morons follow.

This whole movement is nuts. How the hell do you get that many people to believe absolute nonsense? It seems that there's a certain slice of the population that believes 2+2=5 regardless of how you present facts to them. They thrive on conspiracies. It's a mental illness for sure.

Thanks for making an appearance. Its always a pleasure to be able to laugh at you. How about taking this opportunity to defend your boy, Pedo Joe the dictator and the thousands he's already killed with the China Virus.

I give you AOC, IOmar, and all those squad members.

I give you AOC, IOmar, and all those squad members.
I don't like progressives or their politics, but I'll take those two any day over Marjorie Taylor Greene. She spewed that a satellite shot a laser and that's how the Camp Fire got started in California. I sh!t you not. This coming from Ga 14th House member.

I don't like progressives or their politics, but I'll take those two any day over Marjorie Taylor Greene. She spewed that a satellite shot a laser and that's how the Camp Fire got started in California. I sh!t you not. This coming from Ga 14th House member.
I wouldn’t

We have what, 10 years left now?

disgusting that you support a brother fcuker in Omar.

Typical of you bidophiles, Mr. Gump.

How the hell do you get that many people to believe absolute nonsense? It seems that there's a certain slice of the population that believes 2+2=5 regardless of how you present facts to them. They thrive on conspiracies. It's a mental illness for sure.
No shit. People still think "hands up, don't shoot" actually happened, that Jussie Smollett is a victim and that the George Floyd incident is an example of racism regardless of the facts.

Stupid people everywhere.

Kinda like the dipshit that thought Guam would tip over.

Idiots in Congress is not a new thing.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
🤣 🤣
I’ve obviously heard of Q at this point in being on the board, I’m specifically asking about that guy that Cunty posted. I assume that’s Q. What’s his real name? Where is he from? What’s he do for a living? That kind of shit. I don’t know anything about him.

I’ve obviously heard of Q at this point in being on the board, I’m specifically asking about that guy that Cunty posted. I assume that’s Q. What’s his real name? Where is he from? What’s he do for a living? That kind of shit. I don’t know anything about him.
He's the event planner for Antifa.....

This whole movement is nuts. How the hell do you get that many people to believe absolute nonsense? It seems that there's a certain slice of the population that believes 2+2=5 regardless of how you present facts to them. They thrive on conspiracies. It's a mental illness for sure.
Lol Tard!!! Calling a movement nuts while supporting Democrats in office. Tard, you kill me Lmfao!!! Have you tried stand up comedy?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

I will look up the article when I can...but there was a liberal college professor claiming math was racist and that 2+2=4 is a suppression tool of white supremacy...and 2+2 can equal anything you want.

Found it, but there were others...according to Biden Supporters 2+2=4 reeks of white supremacy.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I just want to take this opportunity to laugh at Hot Rod LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT