ADVERTISEMENT

I Fully Support…

jlaudiomaster

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2004
Huggins playing Perez this weekend if he thinks he can contribute right away, regardless of the NCAA. Does anyone think they want the egg on their face of punishing a school with a HOF coach as well as, and especially, the kid whose coach was fired at the beginning of the season? Part of me would very much like to see that collision take place.

The NCAA would simply make them forfeit any game Perez may participate in, regardless of actual outcome of the game. They would also take away scholarships, as well as ban them from any post season games. I mean, it's West Virginia. Now, if we're talking about Kansas, Arizona, Kentucky, and Louisville, then Perez can immediately suit up and play as many minutes as those coaches prefer him to play.

The NCAA would simply make them forfeit any game Perez may participate in, regardless of actual outcome of the game. They would also take away scholarships, as well as ban them from any post season games. I mean, it's West Virginia. Now, if we're talking about Kansas, Arizona, Kentucky, and Louisville, then Perez can immediately suit up and play as many minutes as those coaches prefer him to play.
You forgot UNC as well. You’re probably right, however, we are probably forfeiting games without him and we can load a basketball roster without scholarships anyways from the appearance of things lol. It’s infuriating.

The real problem is Manhattan University holding things up as they are mad at Jose. Jose left Manhattan because his coach was fired. Transferring after you coach is fired is supposed to be legal and immediate clearance to play.

Nobody knows if this would have changed the 4 losses into wins nor do we know of future wins. But it sure would be nice to find out.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Yeh, I wouldn’t have any problem with that… unless there is something we don’t know

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT