ADVERTISEMENT

I certainly hope that there is a clause in the new coach's contract

Slow Head isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, muthed. He obsesses over other schools' coaches' wardrobes, ignoring the fact that tHuggy Bear bought his pullovers from Omar, the tentmaker.

Slow Head isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, muthed. He obsesses over other schools' coaches' wardrobes, ignoring the fact that tHuggy Bear bought his pullovers from Omar, the tentmaker.
THE hall of fame bear set a new trend and standard for coachwear when he debuted the pullover. Make fun if you want but look at how many coaches have followed his example and dress that way now also.....and btw Omar the tentmaker is now a billionaire......he scoffs at sportjackets over t shirts and pukes when he sees the way the used car salesman was allowed to break every fashion rule in existence...and I'm not only the sharpest tool in the shed I'm also the best looking.....isn't there an ambulance that needs chasing somewhere?

He won't be wearing a tent, for sure.
Call Huggs whatever you want. He played your best basketball team in history in the deepest run your team ever made in the tourney on a neutral court 3 time zones away and beat the fuking piss out of you. It was a gottam embarrassment to a bunch of idiots who ran their cum guzzlers for decades

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT