ADVERTISEMENT

I am a little shocked that the pardon of Chesea or Pat Manning has not caused a bigger uproar

frankly this was a cowardly pardon of a complete POS traitor. That Obama, was a dumb ass move on your part.

It was covered on the board, and everybody was in agreement that it was a mistake so the thread died quickly.

Nationally, I agree, I'm surprised it didn't get more coverage.

frankly this was a cowardly pardon of a complete POS traitor. That Obama, was a dumb ass move on your part.

I have read that DOD and the Intelligence Agencies are livid. I think it took some of their emotion away from Trump and placed it on himself with this commutation. I think the LGBT community had a lot of input on Obama's decision.

I would like to see presidential pardons completely eliminated. We have a justice system for appeals. Whether used for politics or for getting cronies out of trouble, this process has been abused by both parties.

I would like to see presidential pardons completely eliminated. We have a justice system for appeals. Whether used for politics or for getting cronies out of trouble, this process has been abused by both parties.

Even the turkey at thanksgiving?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT