ADVERTISEMENT

I’m actually a sPitt fan today.

I would root for Bin Laden before I root for Pitt in checkers. Just leave.

Do you have enough balls to meet in person? Because douchebags like you have lots of guts hiding behind fake names. I’ll be in Morgantown next week and would be happy to see if you are a real fan. Shit I’d buy you a beer if you actually showed up. Dead serious, you make the call.

I will hang out with you for a beer.
I have done far more than that for beer in my life.

Actually, if the B12 was serious about expanding, UCF might be a good addition. It's a large state school and would be a good in for Central Florida viewership. And, right now their FB program is definitively on the rise.

Actually, if the B12 was serious about expanding, UCF might be a good addition. It's a large state school and would be a good in for Central Florida viewership. And, right now their FB program is definitively on the rise.

How's their basketball and baseball? Those are the two primary non-football sports that count in the B-12.

With their location, baseball and track would be a given. However, the Tampa Bay to Daytona corridor is "Lightning Alley" in the States. Orlando sits dead in the middle. The delays in outdoor sports could be forever.

Do you have enough balls to meet in person? Because douchebags like you have lots of guts hiding behind fake names. I’ll be in Morgantown next week and would be happy to see if you are a real fan. Shit I’d buy you a beer if you actually showed up. Dead serious, you make the call.
take your pick:
sheetz_logo.png

image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT