ADVERTISEMENT

How's that "1 for 1 or nothing" working out for you?

Your too stupid to no when your being played ... but the puppet will dance every time

Ohhh, you were just playing dumb in that post. So, were you playing dumb on the post before that where you used "OT's" instead of the correct "OTs?" Were you playing dumb a few posts before that where you tried spelling "gaffe," but instead, spelled it as "gaff" not once . . . not twice . . . not three times . . . but four times? Four misspellings of a basic word. Ouch. Were you playing dumb in most of your recent posts where you didnt't use the proper format of an ellipsis?

I could go on and on about your very frequent misspellings and grammar errors. But, the one in which I call you out on after you attempted to correct a basic and easily seen auto-correct of mine, you just so happened to be playing dumb. Uh huh. Has O.C.D. been teaching you on how to try and lie?

Ohhh, you were just playing dumb in that post. So, were you playing dumb on the post before that where you used "OT's" instead of the correct "OTs?" Were you playing dumb a few posts before that where you tried spelling "gaffe," but instead, spelled it as "gaff" not once . . . not twice . . . not three times . . . but four times? Four misspellings of a basic word. Ouch. Were you playing dumb in most of your recent posts where you didnt't use the proper format of an ellipsis?

I could go on and on about your very frequent misspellings and grammar errors. But, the one in which I call you out on after you attempted to correct a basic and easily seen auto-correct of mine, you just so happened to be playing dumb. Uh huh. Has O.C.D. been teaching you on how to try and lie?

Dance puppet dance ... I'm playing you. But you're dumb, so I guess I am playing "dumb".

Ellipsis format? Really? LOL, good gracious you're a tool. This is a message board, not a term paper ... I don't even use the ellipsis correctly in this medium, let alone the format.

I like making fun of you when you make mistakes because that's what you go for when you have no counter to what's presented. You're way of changing the topic. LOL (that one should really spool you up ... puppet) Of course, you're mistakes our never you're mistakes, there the mistakes of autocorrect. LOL

My goodness your an idiot. LOL

Youre way of changing the topic.

It's not my way of changing the topic. I have no need to change the topic with the morons on this board. It's my way of mocking you for substandard intelligence.

Oh, so you don't care to use the proper format of an ellipsis.

What's your excuse for incorrectly spelling "gaffe" four times? Didn't care? OT's? Didn't care? Need I continue?

Again, there is no need to change the subject with somebody of your intelligence level. You've never made a logical argument against my point that would make me have to change the subject.

It's not my way of changing the topic. I have no need to change the topic with the morons on this board. It's my way of mocking you for substandard intelligence.

Oh, so you don't care to use the proper format of an ellipsis.

What's your excuse for incorrectly spelling "gaffe" four times? Didn't care? OT's? Didn't care? Need I continue?

Again, there is no need to change the subject with somebody of your intelligence level. You've never made a logical argument against my point that would make me have to change the subject.

Oh, you've changed the subject numerous times after my posts ... deny it all you want. That's fine, we all know that you're a narcissistic liar anyway, I would expect nothing less from you. Or, maybe I should say that I would expect nothing more from you.

The bar is pretty low for you, and you still can't get over it.

As far as those other things are concerned, no, I don't care. It's a f'n message board. If I'm writing a technical document I'm more careful. Taking 30 seconds to throw something up on a message board? No, I don't care at all.

But you do, and I think that's simultaneously hilarious and pathetic.

Reactions: CAK125
That's fine, we all know that you're a narcissistic liar anyway,

Would you like to challenge me on any of my claims or are you leaving the embarrassment of being wrong to O.C.D., countryroads, and the others?

As far as those other things are concerned, no, I don't care. It's a f'n message board. If I'm writing a technical document I'm more careful. Taking 30 seconds to throw something up on a message board? No, I don't care at all.

That's the point. You aren't bright enough to quickly throw something up on a message board and have it be grammatically correct. You have to take time to think about it, look up spellings, etc.

Others can quickly "throw things up" and not butcher words four times in a row, use apostrophes where they don't belong, not spend anymore time yet use proper grammar, etc.

Would you like to challenge me on any of my claims or are you leaving the embarrassment of being wrong to O.C.D., countryroads, and the others?

This is exactly why you're so pathetic. You actually care that much about what me, Dave, Countryroads, etc. think about you to the point that you try to prove everything. One of things about narcissists is that they are actually quite insecure and use their narcissism to mask it ... if you aren't the poster child for narcissism, I don't know who is.

That's the point. You aren't bright enough to quickly throw something up on a message board and have it be grammatically correct. You have to take time to think about it, look up spellings, etc.

Oh no!!! Rifle doesn't think I'm bright!! Whatever shall I do? I know, I'll get all evidence I can to prove that I'm bright and I'll show him!! I'll show him my transcripts, my ACT and SAT scores, my GRE scores, my MENSA card, and a letter from my 3rd grade teacher.

That's if I was pathetic enough to care what somebody that doesn't know me thinks about me. That's you though, not me.

You actually care that much about what me, Dave, Countryroads, etc. think about you to

It should be Dave and countryroads before you, not "me" first. Further, it should have been "I" and not "me."

It isn't just a case about you not being bright. It's more a case about you actually being quite dumb. People can not be bright yet also not be dumb. You are simply dumb. Your grammar is atrocious and makes you sound like an uneducated hillbilly.

That's if I was pathetic enough to care what somebody that doesn't know me thinks about me. That's you though, not me.

It should be "if I were," not "if I was."

Truly, you sound like a country bumpkin' who struggled to get through high school.

This isn't just a case of a guy who is a bad speller. You lack the basic structure and polish of an educated person.

Good thing you live in one of the least educated states so you can fit in with the rest of the stupid population.

Not applicable. O.C.D. was the one who first brought his wife into the smack discussion by claiming she was talking shit about people on this board and their appearance. Thus, mentioning her is fair game at anytime.

Of course, the truth is that O.C.D. originally claimed he showed his wife my pics, at which point, he claimed she talked shit. This was years ago. After recently being called out on how weird it was for him to ask his wife what she thought of the appearance of a guy on a Marshall sports board, he drastically changed his story. He claimed that his wife just happens to enjoy reading the Marshall message boards and randomly came across pictures of me on it. He denied ever showing her, which not only goes against his own word, but also makes how wife look pathetic. Each time, he claimed his wife was talking shit, so she along with her cottage cheese legs are fair game . . . as is her prior career as a magazine stacker.

I believe dave did this, because he was trying to recruit a cuckhold into his marriage. The funny thing is, it wasn't his wife's idea. She probably said whatever she could think of to get him to drop the awkward discussion, especially when dave pitched the idea of all 3 getting dressed up and wearing football uniforms so dave could be the Wide Receiver.

It should be Dave and countryroads before you, not "me" first. Further, it should have been "I" and not "me."

It isn't just a case about you not being bright. It's more a case about you actually being quite dumb. People can not be bright yet also not be dumb. You are simply dumb. Your grammar is atrocious and makes you sound like an uneducated hillbilly.

It should be "if I were," not "if I was."

Truly, you sound like a country bumpkin' who struggled to get through high school.

This isn't just a case of a guy who is a bad speller. You lack the basic structure and polish of an educated person.

Good thing you live in one of the least educated states so you can fit in with the rest of the stupid population.

Please stop hurting my self-esteem before the weekend ... I just can't take it anymore.

Rifle thinks I'm dumb ... oh whoah is me!!!

LOL

Rifle thinks I'm uneducated ... whatever shall I do?!?!?!

LOL

A narcissist is being critical and has feelings of superiority ... will wonders never cease?

Please stop hurting my self-esteem before the weekend ... I just can't take it anymore.

LOL

LOL

A narcissist is being critical and has feelings of superiority ... will wonders never cease?
He doesn't think you're dumb. He knows you're dumb, as do the rest of us. You're simply a card carrying member of the dumbest fan base in America.

LOL

LOL

One of these days he will learn that spelling and grammar are not strong indicators of intelligence and realize how much time he has wasted on his crusade to prove himself.

One of these days he will learn that spelling and grammar are not strong indicators of intelligence and realize how much time he has wasted on his crusade to prove himself.

For a native speaker, they are good indicators.

Other things like critical thinking, reading comprehension, and forming coherent/logical/consistent arguments are also very good indicators. They are all things many on this board who are wvu fans greatly struggle with.

For a native speaker, they are good indicators.

Other things like critical thinking, reading comprehension, and forming coherent/logical/consistent arguments are also very good indicators. They are all things many on this board who are wvu fans greatly struggle with.
Another topic that you speak about but don't know what you are talking about.

Another topic that you speak about but don't know what you are talking about.

Dave, you aren't a bright guy. Your fellow wvu fans call you out for it on the off-topic board. Marshall fans frequently espoused their dislike for me, but none of them ever questioned my intelligence. Hell, even multiple wvu posters on here have referenced it.

You need to know your place. You've failed miserably questioning my claims and calling me a liar ("you never posted your transcripts" only to follow with "those aren't yours").

We aren't just in different leagues. We are playing entirely different sports.

Dave, you aren't a bright guy. Your fellow wvu fans call you out for it on the off-topic board. Marshall fans frequently espoused their dislike for me, but none of them ever questioned my intelligence. Hell, even multiple wvu posters on here have referenced it.

You need to know your place. You've failed miserably questioning my claims and calling me a liar ("you never posted your transcripts" only to follow with "those aren't yours").

We aren't just in different leagues. We are playing entirely different sports.
Another display of your poor analytical skills. Being called stupid by a bunch of guys who could not apply logic if it were shaving cream is also not a strong indicator of intelligence. You are correct though in that we are not in the same league.

Being called stupid by a bunch of guys who could not apply logic if it were shaving cream is also not a strong indicator of intelligence.

This is a perfect example of one of your inadequacies. I didn't claim they called you stupid. That's a strawman based on your inability to comprehend what you read.

What I said was that those guys call you out for not being bright. As I mentioned earlier, not being bright doesn't necessarily equate to being stupid. Not being stupid doesn't necessarily equate to being bright.

You just provided a perfect example to what I said. Like usual, im now embarrassed for you.

This is a perfect example of one of your inadequacies. I didn't claim they called you stupid. That's a strawman based on your inability to comprehend what you read.

What I said was that those guys call you out for not being bright. As I mentioned earlier, not being bright doesn't necessarily equate to being stupid. Not being stupid doesn't necessarily equate to being bright.

You just provided a perfect example to what I said. Like usual, im now embarrassed for you.
You should be embarrassed. Your mental condition will not allow you to direct those feelings where they belong.

You should be embarrassed. Your mental condition will not allow you to direct those feelings where they belong.

No comically bad lie about how you fvcked up comprehending that last one? Must have been such a long day designing where to drop orange cones on a highway that your brain is fried.

No comically bad lie about how you fvcked up comprehending that last one? Must have been such a long day designing where to drop orange cones on a highway that your brain is fried.
Was that in English? Did you turn off your genius for that reply? You mad? Take meds man. Get help. Seriously.....you are ill.

Most people can form proper sentences without having to think about them, even when they are just throwing stuff up on a message board in 30 seconds.

You come across as very poorly educated. You're basically just a blow hard with nothing to validate your self-inflated feelings of superiority. Of course, we know that your bragging and feelings of superiority are really masks for a low self-esteem, but we'll just keep that between us.

You come across as very poorly educated.

He went to Marshall; of course he is poorly educated.

He obtained a BA degree that he can't use to make a real living. Yes, it sucks to be him. He was either a QB coach (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, even though he never played as a QB in college, he was a blocking dummy as a LB for the first team offense) or a GA at a MEAC school and can't get a coaching job.

Was that in English? Did you turn off your genius for that reply? You mad? Take meds man. Get help. Seriously.....you are ill.

It was very clearly understood that "you have" was implied at the beginning of the sentence.

But, keep making failed attempts to change what we were discussing and which you hid from; you butchering simple reading comprehension in this thread.

. Yes, it sucks to be him.

Oh, you finally decided to show your face around here after getting humiliated in the thread you challenged me in? You could post all weekend on the off-topic board, but you avoided this board after I proved you wrong . . . yet again.

What a coward. And want to compare just how much it sucks to be me with your life?

It was very clearly understood that "you have" was implied at the beginning of the sentence.

But, keep making failed attempts to change what we were discussing and which you hid from; you butchering simple reading comprehension in this thread.

Oh, you finally decided to show your face around here after getting humiliated in the thread you challenged me in? You could post all weekend on the off-topic board, but you avoided this board after I proved you wrong . . . yet again.

What a coward. And want to compare just how much it sucks to be me with your life?

I don't post much on weekends. Made a couple on Friday evening on the Off-Topic board. Thanks for noticing. Humiliated? Ha! You weren't even in most of those pics. The ones you were in, looked photoshopped. FWIW, I'll take my life over yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Good luck finding employment.

I don't post much on weekends. Made a couple on Friday evening on the Off-Topic board. Thanks for noticing. Humiliated? Ha! You weren't even in most of those pics. The ones you were in, looked photoshopped. FWIW, I'll take my life over yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Good luck finding employment.

Hahahhaha! Falsely claiming that I wasn't even in most of the pics (I'm in almost all of them; when putting them in the layout app, I didn't take the time to crop to make sure I was in every single pic, so some may not show me in them) and then claiming that I photoshopped them is the bottom of the barrel in your attempt. If you thought that those arguments had merit, you would have responded in that thread. But, you completely hid from it like a coward, which we all know the reason for doing.

Good luck in the cubicle. It sure is nice to not ever have to work again if I do desire and still have a far better and more lucrative lifestyle than you.

Apparently it was not very clearly understood. I am sure you imply many things, but since I don't speak "lowIQtard" I must miss it.

He went to Marshall; of course he is poorly educated.

He obtained a BA degree that he can't use to make a real living. Yes, it sucks to be him. He was either a QB coach (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, even though he never played as a QB in college, he was a blocking dummy as a LB for the first team offense) or a GA at a MEAC school and can't get a coaching job.
He was a QB coach for Bethune Cookman, and a GA at North Texas prior to that. He played LB and Catcher at Marshall. He was involved in the lawsuit against BC.

From the sounds of what I read, it was a very toxic atmosphere at BC. The HC was a crazy person.

He was a QB coach for Bethune Cookman, and a GA at North Texas prior to that. He played LB and Catcher at Marshall. He was involved in the lawsuit against BC.

From the sounds of what I read, it was a very toxic atmosphere at BC. The HC was a crazy person.

Thanks for the defense, but I was a quality control coach at north texas. At the D1 level, I'm ineligible to be a GA. Anyone who received their first degree at least seven years prior, cannot be a GA at the D1 level . . . which is why claims similar to country's are comical.

Years ago, before north texas, I was hired as a GA at Virginia. Pruett coached there for a season after leaving Marshall. Many football personnel and athletic department personnel were still there. He made a call, got me an interview, and I was hired. But, days later, they had to pull the offer because they were told by compliance that it was an NCAA violation. The rule which made me ineligible had recently passed just months prior, and many staffs weren't aware of it. That's why I ended up at north texas.

At some schools, quality control coaches are put far ahead of GAs. Maryland's new DBs coach was a QC at Alabama the last few years. He was making $90,000/year being an off the field coach. Before that, he was a head coach at a DC charter school. Alabama just hire former Maryland/Illinois OC and former NMSU head coach Mike locksley as a QC. Many of the P5 schools get some very talented coaches to be QCs. QC coaches are unlimited. Unlike GAs, a team can have as many QC coaches as they want. So, power schools can get former HCs and coordinators on their staff to help game plan and breakdown opponents.

Cookman's former HC has caused all types of trouble at Alabama State in his first year. That place is as screwed up as Cookman. Speaking of Cookman, below is an article from today about an employee making anti-gay and racist comments. Coincidentally, that same employee is the one who let the student go, undisciplined, after he admitted using racial slurs against me, threatening me with murder, pulling a gun on me, etc. He had nearly a dozen arrests in the prior two years, yet was allowed on campus (even though the sergeant on campus claimed he had no business being a student there). Three weeks after he was allowed to walk free after using slurs and pulling a gun, he committed multiple violent felonies against a random white guy; he had been driving around shooting a handgun out the sunroof of his SUV. He came across a random white guy walking down the street, jumped out of his car with two friends, robbed the guy, and pistol whipped and beat the guy so much that his face was so bloodied he couldn't be identified by matching his ID with what his face looked like.

This is a kid who was allowed on campus with nearly a dozen arrests since coming to Daytona, some of which were for violent crimes.

This safety leader on campus refused to even chastise him for his actions. Instead, she chose to blame me for scaring him by going over to his house (which he asked me to do). I scared him so much, that he admitted to sending his GF and child away for the night and having many of his friends come to his house that night all with guns who were ready "to get wild on this cracker."

Bizarro world. Now, this report is released where she welcomed a new white hire by saying "now you'll see what it's like to work for us."

Is there any wonder a school with just 3000 students had 14 students shot in 11 months?

http://m.news-journalonline.com/article/20160710/NEWS/160719955/0/search

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT