ADVERTISEMENT

How's that "1 for 1 or nothing" working out for you?

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Not looking good for Marshall's athletic department. I bet a 3 for 1 with WVU would look good, right about now.

Considering the hole Marshall is in, playing all games in Morgantown for a $million plus per game, would be pretty sweet at this point. It would at least cover the loss of CUS1AA payout or the budget cuts in the athletic department.

Oh well....Maybe that "1 for 1 or nothing" will pay off one day.

"Good call" Hamrick....

Not looking good for Marshall's athletic department. I bet a 3 for 1 with WVU would look good, right about now.

Considering the hole Marshall is in, playing all games in Morgantown for a $million plus per game, would be pretty sweet at this point. It would at least cover the loss of CUS1AA payout or the budget cuts in the athletic department.

"Good call" Hamrick....
Moo'ers are gonna wish they kept their mouths shut, knew their place, and just taken what crumbs we could throw at 'em. Those WVU paydays sure would look good now and solve a lot of their problems.

Reactions: 30CAT
Moo'ers are gonna wish they kept their mouths shut, knew their place, and just taken what crumbs we could throw at 'em. Those WVU paydays sure would look good now and solve a lot of their problems.

Exactly. Marshall has been trying to be something it isn't and never will be...and that is a player among the majors. This state already has one (WVU) and there is no room for another one.

For those who haven't accepted that fact, they are about to have it force-fed down their throats.

Last edited:

"Good call" Hamrick....
they don't want any part of us because they already know the outcome....another ass kicking...whether it be Morgantown, Fattington, or some junior high school field in between the two cities....this one for one or nothing crap is no more than a smoke screen.....they can't compete with us and they know it....they took the whiners way out as usual

If we want to play buy games there are 30 good options out there that would pay us more than wvu. Personally, if we have to start doing buy games again, and we likely do, I would like to go to Penn State, back to Tennessee, Michigan and Maryland. I have a goal to watch games in 50 different FBS stadiums, so don't need to go some place I've been multiple times. I would go,back to Tennessee because it was a great time and their fans were awesome.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Oh, and throw Georgia Tech in there since a road trip to Atlanta would be a blast and a reasonable drive.

If we want to play buy games there are 30 good options out there that would pay us more than wvu. Personally, if we have to start doing buy games again, and we likely do, I would like to go to Penn State, back to Tennessee, Michigan and Maryland. I have a goal to watch games in 50 different FBS stadiums, so don't need to go some place I've been multiple times. I would go,back to Tennessee because it was a great time and their fans were awesome.
You guys will show WVU. You will get paid to play but you won't have to play WVU. Anyone who folliws the series will understand why. This plan is good for the State. Marshall can make money and it won't be made off WVU. I hope WVU can survive without Marshall.

Exactly. Marshall has been trying to be something it isn't and never will be...and that is a player among the majors. This state already has one (WVU) and there is no room for another one.

For those who haven't accepted that fact, they are about to have it force-fed down their throats.

Yet the funny thing is, Marshall has been concerned about Marshall and WVU continues its unhealthy obsession with Marshall.

An away game once a year against another mid-major in WVU (yearns its pathetic 26-26 record) does nothing for us.

"Please worship us and stop being so mean to us!"

^all WVU fans

Yet the funny thing is, Marshall has been concerned about Marshall and WVU continues its unhealthy obsession with Marshall.

You guys always kill me with these statements. Here you are, on a WVU board every day for weeks or months at a time, telling us how obsessed we are with you.

Herdie logic will never cease to amaze me.

You guys always kill me with these statements. Here you are, on a WVU board every day for weeks or months at a time, telling us how obsessed we are with you.

Herdie logic will never cease to amaze me.

Moron, we were never here before @30CAT ruined our old board.

Moron, we were never here before @30CAT ruined our old board.

From the sounds of it, you guys ruined it yourselves. You didn't want to follow the rules and kept running your mouths (imagine that).

And YOU have been on here for months saying the same things, and before you it was Michigan Herd and several others. The story is always the same, you come here and talk shit about WVU, and then when we compare WVU to Marshall you say that you are our measuring stick and we are obsessed with you. Usually acompanied by some kind of sophomoric insult.

Herdie logic, it never ceases to amaze.

You are the prototypical Herd poster, and that's certainly not a compliment.

Tony comes up with new stuff and is witty and entertaining ... the rest of you are juvenile.

Yeah...I ruined it. The board owner said to stop posting personal information and no personal attacks. He warned everyone several times.

You all refused to stop and it's my fault.[jumpingsmile]

Oh, the mind of a stalker.

No one ever "attacked" you that I saw. Good Lord, you're a lunatic. Paranoid much?

Yeah...I ruined it. The board owner said to stop posting personal information and no personal attacks. He warned everyone several times.

You all refused to stop and it's my fault.[jumpingsmile]

Oh, the mind of a stalker.
Yes, it was definitely your fault. I can't think of a single poster on that forum that wasn't personally attacked, many times by you yourself. Difference being, everybody buy yourself went about their business, while you made a little whiny bitch out of yourself.

No one ever "attacked" you that I saw. Good Lord, you're a lunatic. Paranoid much?
He claims he was harassed. Imagine that, being harassed on an internet smack board. We bullied the fragile guy.

If you weren't one of my stalkers and so full of hate, I'd be happy to send you the garbage that was being posted, privately.

I can easily prove my claims...

Last edited:
What real teams pay for buy games from quality G5 opponents:

The Hattiesburg American obtained the signed game contracts via an open records request. According to those documents, Auburn will pay Southern Miss a combined total of $3.55 million for the two home games — $1.7 million for the first, and $1.85 for the second.

You guys going to pony up?

The Hattiesburg American obtained the signed game contracts via an open records request. According to those documents, Auburn will pay Southern Miss a combined total of $3.55 million for the two home games — $1.7 million for the first, and $1.85 for the second.

Do you have a quality G5 opponent in mind for us? Houston? Temple?

Reactions: WVU82

Quite possibly. Pretty much the going rate, these days.

When the Ears can get their program back to respectable, then we may entertain them coming to Huntington. Until then, we have bigger fish to fry. Win a few games, come within a baker's dozen of us in the Coaches poll, and perhaps we can talk.

When the Ears can get their program back to respectable, then we may entertain them coming to Huntington. Until then, we have bigger fish to fry. Win a few games, come within a baker's dozen of us in the Coaches poll, and perhaps we can talk.

Lol...

0-12

Since 2010 the highest payout by a Big 12 team for a game is 1.1 million by Oklahoma to UL Monroe in 2013. The highest payout by WVU to an opponent is 885k to Georgia Southern, Akron got 1 million from Oklahoma.

If Marshall can get more than that playing elsewhere they should jump all over that today.

Enjoy the cheese line Herdies.

Since 2010 the highest payout by a Big 12 team for a game is 1.1 million by Oklahoma to UL Monroe in 2013. The highest payout by WVU to an opponent is 885k to Georgia Southern, Akron got 1 million from Oklahoma.

If Marshall can get more than that playing elsewhere they should jump all over that today.

In essence don't you guys get like $2.7MM a game to be cannon fodder n the Big 12? Your whole season is a body bag game.

Reactions: 30Kelly
In essence don't you guys get like $2.7MM a game to be cannon fodder n the Big 12? Your whole season is a body bag game.
Our record against the Big 12 is much better than Marshall's record against all D1 teams, and certainly MUCH better than Marshall's history against WVU yet somehow you find it in your pea sized brain to declare that you dictate terms so you can eat your snarky comments with the rest of the bologna you are serving.

Reactions: WVU82 and 30CAT
Is that what they call the line that forms in front of the bookstore where your wife works, just to see her cottage cheese legs?
My wife doesn't work at a bookstore. Why would you bring my wife into a sports thread? Nobody is talking about your crack whore mom who can't even get a free night in the pokey for prostitution because no cop in the world will believe that someone would pay her for sex, but we could.

Wife smack is weak.....not cool at all. Come on man.
Don't you make fun of Marshall's mascot? A buffalo, cow, etc. If you've seen dave's wife, then you would know if it's fair game to make fun of Marshall's mascot, then it's appropriate to do so to dave's wife.

Wife smack is weak.....not cool at all. Come on man.

Not applicable. O.C.D. was the one who first brought his wife into the smack discussion by claiming she was talking shit about people on this board and their appearance. Thus, mentioning her is fair game at anytime.

Of course, the truth is that O.C.D. originally claimed he showed his wife my pics, at which point, he claimed she talked shit. This was years ago. After recently being called out on how weird it was for him to ask his wife what she thought of the appearance of a guy on a Marshall sports board, he drastically changed his story. He claimed that his wife just happens to enjoy reading the Marshall message boards and randomly came across pictures of me on it. He denied ever showing her, which not only goes against his own word, but also makes how wife look pathetic. Each time, he claimed his wife was talking shit, so she along with her cottage cheese legs are fair game . . . as is her prior career as a magazine stacker.

Not applicable. O.C.D. was the one who first brought his wife into the smack discussion by claiming she was talking shit about people on this board and their appearance. Thus, mentioning her is fair game at anytime.

Of course, the truth is that O.C.D. originally claimed he showed his wife my pics, at which point, he claimed she talked shit. This was years ago. After recently being called out on how weird it was for him to ask his wife what she thought of the appearance of a guy on a Marshall sports board, he drastically changed his story. He claimed that his wife just happens to enjoy reading the Marshall message boards and randomly came across pictures of me on it. He denied ever showing her, which not only goes against his own word, but also makes how wife look pathetic. Each time, he claimed his wife was talking shit, so she along with her cottage cheese legs are fair game . . . as is her prior career as a magazine stacker.
This is all one large lie.

"makes how wife look pathetic?"

I'm so much smarter than you're

Reactions: CAK125
This is all one large lie.

It isn't. The thread is still on here in which you claimed she saw my pics on her own from her reading of the boards. You claimed you didn't show them to her; that she reads the boards on her own and saw them, only to them mention me to you.

Are you denying that?
That is your most recent version of the story.

"makes how wife look pathetic?"

I'm so much smarter than you're

I'm embarrassed for you. Clearly, it's an auto-correct issue of hitting the wrong key and it changing from "his" to "how." If you'll notice, both words start with "h". The second letter of each word happen to be right next to each other. The third letter in each word also border each other.

So, typing h-o-s auto-corrects to "how" in some instances.

Auto-correct is a common computer assisted error. What isn't blamed on a typo but is rather a sign of stupidity is your use of "you're" in ending the sentence.

"I'm so much smarter than you're" is grammatically incorrect. "I'm so much smarter than you" is the correct way to use it. The "are" part of the contraction is not needed.

It isn't. The thread is still on here in which you claimed she saw my pics on her own from her reading of the boards. You claimed you didn't show them to her; that she reads the boards on her own and saw them, only to them mention me to you.

Are you denying that?
That is your most recent version of the story.

There is always the truth and then there is the truth as twisted and spun by the board narcissist. There was always only one version of the story, just because you make up facts along the way and then convince yourself that you are right, does not make your version the truth. I tend to just say as little as needed and then sit back and laugh at the web you try to weave. I do this because I am significantly more intelligent than you are.

I've read at least two or three versions of your story in the last two weeks, twiggy. Have you considered being more like the 'board baby', 30Cat? You could start saving all of your posts into a secret folder on your desktop. It's just a suggestion, but it may help you in keeping all of your lies straight.

I'm embarrassed for you. Clearly, it's an auto-correct issue of hitting the wrong key and it changing from "his" to "how." If you'll notice, both words start with "h". The second letter of each word happen to be right next to each other. The third letter in each word also border each other.

So, typing h-o-s auto-corrects to "how" in some instances.

Auto-correct is a common computer assisted error. What isn't blamed on a typo but is rather a sign of stupidity is your use of "you're" in ending the sentence.

"I'm so much smarter than you're" is grammatically incorrect. "I'm so much smarter than you" is the correct way to use it. The "are" part of the contraction is not needed.

Your too stupid to no when your being played ... but the puppet will dance every time

Reactions: countryroads89
There is always the truth and then there is the truth as twisted and spun by the board narcissist. There was always only one version of the story, just because you make up facts along the way and then convince yourself that you are right, does not make your version the truth. I tend to just say as little as needed and then sit back and laugh at the web you try to weave. I do this because I am significantly more intelligent than you are.

Oh, really? So, what is the version this week? Remember, your last version is still active on here, so you may want to reacquaint yourself with your most recent lie.

Go ahead, tell us the real truth this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT