ADVERTISEMENT

"How to Ruin Your Career" by Jenna Leigh Huggins

Re: Wells has already won money from Tulane for the false

reports. He'll sue WVA and her also and win. She needs to grow up.

Congrats on your win.

Certainly sounds like Huggs daughters. The older one was an honors student in college. The younger one "kicks ass" on the 2013 Mountaineer team because they had no desire to work hard to become a team.

We may question their language, but not their pedigree. They demand effort if players are going to represent WVU. Young ladies that any father would be proud of.

Originally posted by mneilmont:

Certainly sounds like Huggs daughters. The older one was an honors student in college. The younger one "kicks ass" on the 2013 Mountaineer team because they had no desire to work hard to become a team.

We may question their language, but not their pedigree. They demand effort if players are going to represent WVU. Young ladies that any father would be proud of.
They aren't in the position to demand anything from any of our players.

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/03/23/bob-hugginss-daughters-make-rape-jokes-about-marylands-dez-wells/

The fact that she has a position within our athletic department, as a representative of my alma mater, was enough for me to write an email to the Athletic Director already today............... I urge others to do the same.

The idiocy of the Huggins daughters has reached an apex.
I'm surprised by the venom. I've always assumed you were Jenna.

Re: We'll see what happens when Wells sues WVA and her

Originally posted by Boonvilleterp:
for it. He won a suit against Tulane for the false rape accusation. Huggie's daughters need to grow up. Congrats on your win.
Poor Tulane, they always have to come in and fix Xavier's messes.

You are in no position to question these two young ladies. You are a stay at home mom who sends your wife out to earn a living. How do you have the audacity to be critical of anyone who works for their own money.

WVU pays her to work many tasks. She is not paid to sit home and refrain from the twitter. Sorry, you need to move on.

Re: Wells has already won money from Tulane for the false

Originally posted by Boonvilleterp:
reports. He'll sue WVA and her also and win. She needs to grow up.

Congrats on your win.
Nope. He is a thug and thats that

Originally posted by mneilmont:

You are in no position to question these two young ladies. You are a stay at home mom who sends your wife out to earn a living. How do you have the audacity to be critical of anyone who works for their own money.

WVU pays her to work many tasks. She is not paid to sit home and refrain from the twitter. Sorry, you need to move on.
LOL - Well the university has already cracked down on Jenna, so take your beef up with WVU.

Remind me, why do you think I'm a stay at home dad? I think it's funny and I honestly don't mind it, I just find it odd. I think you might have been arguing with someone else once, confused it with me and keep going with it.

I know you're really old, and super, super fat, and drink too much so your cognitive abilities probably aren't very sharp, so I just let it roll off my back (like when homeless people yell at me on the street).

P.S. I think I once mentioned that my wife has a demanding career and you getting worked up over it, is that where it originated?

No, idiot. These girls are residents of the state. They have the same rights as any other resident. I would not question your position, if you had never made a negative comment about players, teams, coaches, residents and the state of WV. You are a lying SOB if you deny your previous comments.

What do you think you have done to earn the privilege of criticizing anything about the state? They both reside within the state. Not all "fans" of the university earned the privilege by attending. The vast majority earned the right by being residents. You are foreign to the state, but attended(you allege) and that gives you rights superior to residents of the state?

Go change a diaper and put your apron on to start dinner for the bread winner of the household. But, don't ever think you are superior to fans of the university.

The only people who can demand anything from our players are the coaches.

All fans can do is complain. Even WV residents. They have no authority and as I said, they aren't in the position to demand anything from any of our players.

Not that this has anything to do with it, because Jenna's remarks were a direct attack on an opposing player, it has nothing to do with your ramblings.

P.S. You didn't answer my questions. I'm worried about you, buddy. You've always been an odd dude but it seems like you've gone off the deep end. Are you drinking again?

This post was edited on 3/25 2:28 PM by Darth_VadEER

I haven't had a drink in 5 years, but that doesn't mean I have quit. It only means I haven't had a drink today, yet. Now, about my question to you about not manning up and supporting your family. Don't appreciate excuses, just reason you defer to your wife to support the household. That is not really not a code for the hills.

You never asked a question, you just made random assumptions and ramblings.

Is there a question you'd like to ask?

Why do you have a problem with women who work?

You're odd.
This post was edited on 3/25 8:42 PM by Darth_VadEER

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT