ADVERTISEMENT

"How to Ruin Your Career" by Jenna Leigh Huggins

This is big news down here folks, was on the Baltimore and DC radio stations early this morning. If she does work for WVU, she definitely should be disciplined. I can't understand why people CONTINUALLY post stupid s**t on social media.

That was the other sister, Jacque.......... back in 2013. That zebra hasn't changed her stripes either...

They've finally wised up and realized that if they're going to be idiots, they should at least lock up their profiles to the general public

Quick

What was the response of the AD? I am sure he is intimidated coming from an alum.

If it came from Huggs' girls, it was in poor taste. Can anyone possibly phantom what these girls have read about their father? Still in poor taste, but just for an instance put yourself in their shoes.

Where does it end?

Who cares? It's social media, it's a free country (supposedly), people say stupid $hit all the time. Get over it.

I'm sure she is an entitled spoiled brat given her dads money and coaching status. I hope this is not a distraction but Huggs is the best person to handle this with the media. He will get asked about it. I'm sure his response will be great.

Originally posted by wvuvinman3:
Who cares? It's social media, it's a free country (supposedly), people say stupid $hit all the time. Get over it.
She's an employee of the university. She's responsible for her own public statements, especially when at a university function.

Welcome to the real world.

Originally posted by wvuvinman3:
I go to a lot of the games and it is a big deal when Jenna is always sitting right behind the bench and is also employed by WVU and represents the university.

Press love to run with shit like this. Was it just talking shit on twitter? Yes.

But some people cannot get away with it because of their position and where they are employed. Jenna goes to all the away games and is always in the official team entourage.

If it happened the way it's being reported it was a stupid F'N thing to do, not that it matters....... certainly appears that young man from Maryland hasn't been the only one kicked in the damn head somewhere along the way.

......and btw, I'm sure her dad would agree.
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/03/23/bob-hugginss-daughters-make-rape-jokes-about-marylands-dez-wells/

The fact that she has a position within our athletic department, as a representative of my alma mater, was enough for me to write an email to the Athletic Director already today............... I urge others to do the same.

The idiocy of the Huggins daughters has reached an apex.
What exactly did you write to Shane Lyons? You know she's been busted for a DUI?

I agree it was childish and stupid, they should have had more sense. Also, the Washington Post Sports Writers and TV sports broadcasters have a lot of Maryland grads. They will try and embarrass WVU at every opportunity if given the chance.

are we quite sure this was not someone posing as her?.....just asking......

if it's her, this is beyond shocking.....for one, i'm a xavier grad and know the wells situation from people close to the program.....apparently this whole thing got dropped and wells got some sort of settlement because xu officials jumped the gun.....at least that's what i heard.....the story talks about it some, but not in that detail......

Re: are we quite sure this was not someone posing as her?.....just asking......

It's her. She responded to the attention. Then set her twitter to private. So did her sister.

You'd think someone with a Communications Degree and Sports Management Minor would know better.

Kids today.

Re: this is disappointing, doc.....puts huggins and wvu in a difficult place nm

Bob was an academic all American. His daughters apparently are not.

That's OK because we embarrassed their basketball team last night.

As for the Huggins sisters they do need to realize that because of who their dad is they can't just tweet or Facebook anything they want. I'm sure it was just a matter.of their emotions getting the best of them. I'd also bet this was egged on by some verbal abuse via Maryland assholes. Thing is the sisters should set the example of how to win with class and not try and retaliate through the social media.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Just up on the twits

Don't forget to apologize to the Mountaineer Fans too........ you've embarrassed the state, the university, the team, your father, and Mountaineer Fans everywhere.

Grow the Hell-Up.
sign0011.r191677.gif

I'm covered...she apologized to Jews.

....but did I ever feel insulted ????

Originally posted by PaintedontheSky:

Don't forget to apologize to the Mountaineer Fans too........ you've embarrassed the state, the university, the team, your father, and Mountaineer Fans everywhere.

Grow the Hell-Up.
sign0011.r191677.gif
Ahh... the state of today's privileged youth...oh wait...how old is she???

lol, this ranks up there with that baseball player who recently tweeted a negative tweet about Mo'ne Davis. He got kicked off the team, deservedly so. It was an idiotic tweet and I have no idea why he clicked "ok" and posted it. Of course, Mo'ne Davis took the high road and even said that the guy should be reinstated on the baseball team.

Any truth to the rumor that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are flying in to meet with the Huggins to see about doing a tag-team family reality show?

Just when you think Huggs may actually be turning the corner on things this second rate trailer trash kind of thing raises its head (AGAIN!) and Jonathan Holton flaps his jaws about "Press Virginia" like beating KY is a matter of pregame talk. He'll probably foul out in five minutes.

Hopefully these are blips and not the beginning of another era of stupid drama stuff surrounding Bob Huggins and his basketball program.

Keaton can do all he wants trying to get in front of this thing by deflecting ALL the attention on Huggs daughter. But he is the one who includes her in his behind the bench gang. And apparently he didn't make it clear enough to his players they should keep their mouths shut approaching the KY game. Notice a pattern?

If she is an employee of the University and is not dismissed we know the clowns still run the circus.

Originally posted by HurdyGurdyEer:
Any truth to the rumor that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are flying in to meet with the Huggins to see about doing a tag-team family reality show?

Just when you think Huggs may actually be turning the corner on things this second rate trailer trash kind of thing raises its head (AGAIN!) and Jonathan Holton flaps his jaws about "Press Virginia" like beating KY is a matter of pregame talk. He'll probably foul out in five minutes.

Hopefully these are blips and not the beginning of another era of stupid drama stuff surrounding Bob Huggins and his basketball program.

Keaton can do all he wants trying to get in front of this thing by deflecting ALL the attention on Huggs daughter. But he is the one who includes her in his behind the bench gang. And apparently he didn't make it clear enough to his players they should keep their mouths shut approaching the KY game. Notice a pattern?

If she is an employee of the University and is not dismissed we know the clowns still run the circus.
Yep, I've noticed a pattern(s).......

1.) The Compliance Department under Keli Cunningham's leadership has demonstrated having an issue with attention to detail.

2.) Jenna Leigh Huggins, one of Coach Huggins' daughters, has demonstrated she is having issues with a lack of maturity and correct/appropriate decision making.

3.) And you, HurdyGurdyEer, have once again, demonstrated just how stupid you truly are.

smokin.r191677.gif

it's been a tough season for Tambo............. princess has to let off some steam every now and then

I'll give him a pass, out of sympathy.

Re: We'll see what happens when Wells sues WVA and her

for it. He won a suit against Tulane for the false rape accusation. Huggie's daughters need to grow up. Congrats on your win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT