ADVERTISEMENT

How many fake accts is TownesVanZandt up to?

They aren’t as bad as their numerous alters

Rich Rod the GOAT or whatever nonsense they are spewing
Like somehow the OC at UL Monroe would be doing a better job than Neal Brown

Whale, whale whale tGGJ gives til it hurts with yet another thread reaching the coveted 3rd page. This guy is a national treasure without question. Honestly there should be a thread dedicated to his greatest content moments. I know as a family member I’m bias but if you guys, including his puppet brigade, knew him and hung out with him you’d go through a brick wall for him. I get this is his comedic playground, at the expense of his puppet boys, but you have to admit you giggle at some of his needling. Admit that he adds value to what can be a very boring site.

Reactions: KingCoal
Greggor creates a thread about me and takes credit for it😂😂😂

If I was dancing in his little head he would figure out how stupid he sounds

Not about you 😂. Mocking you and the turds that stalk his every move. You really are the ultimate slow poke 😂.

Yea it’s pretty ironic I start a thread about him and it’s dead. He starts a thread about you and it erupts. He’s not the man he thinks he is

No! What‘s ironic, and hilarious, is you’d think you could produce content that would Drive activity like tGGJ can. He gives til it hurts and would be dearly missed if he blew this site off. Your thread proves one thing......no one gives a crap what you think or do. tGGJ turned the table on you and popped 3 page thread that has Mega thread qualities. You are just to stupid to understand how badly tGGJ humiliated you. Move along minor leaguer and let tGGJ put this multi page thread to bed. He is site royalty and owns @WVUFanForever @TownesVanZandt @denniskembala the menace @spartansstink and now amateur @SeronimusPratt 😂

Hey Elmo....why do you share a free account with bitchgregor?

Or is it just bitchgregor playing another character....because if you are too stupid to create your own free account....you must really be a complete dumbass?

Greggor says this thread isn’t about me…

But then he says it is a thread to mock me

The guy doesn’t realize how stupid he sounds on a message board
Like picking on the handicap

Greggor says this thread isn’t about me…

But then he says it is a thread to mock me

The guy doesn’t realize how stupid he sounds on a message board
Like picking on the handicap

Greg didn’t say that.....I did 😂. He wanted to put @SeronimusPratt back into his lonely place sitting in quiet time with a multi page Mega Thread. Guess what? He did!!!! Thanks to you and a few of the other nitwits, @WVUFanForever included of course, he used you like a $20 ho 😂.

Amazing. Someone signs onto one of their alter egos and starts posting about the alter in third person and to keep from admitting and loosing the alternate, just creates another family member.

The amazing part is buying into this dribble.

Greg didn’t say that.....I did 😂. He wanted to put @SeronimusPratt back into his lonely place sitting in quiet time with a multi page Mega Thread. Guess what? He did!!!! Thanks to you and a few of the other nitwits, @WVUFanForever included of course, he used you like a $20 ho 😂.
do you always talk to a crowd of 2? nobody listens to you. But thanks for the shoutout Mr. 29HB

Either herd is Greggy, his Lover or that is a cuck

Never have I seen someone bend over for someone like that
Brings nothing to this message board except fluffing Gregor

Hey Elmo....why do you share a free account with bitchgregor?

Or is it just bitchgregor playing another character....because if you are too stupid to create your own free account....you must really be a complete dumbass?
I am 45 people with 1 account. Much better than 1 person with 45 accounts like you

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT