ADVERTISEMENT

How many fake accts is TownesVanZandt up to?

His dumpy wife says he can't even do that right.
Dude, you of all people making fat jokes about another poster's wife? Seriously, my wife is a 110 lb blonde bombshell, a marathon runner for crying out loud. You shouldn't go there with me. Maybe other posters, but certainly not me. I'm not saying your wife is fat, but she's definitely big boned.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Regarding Ohio State. If they win out. Way too much pressure on a young QB IMO. Could slip again in the next 6 weeks. We will see.
Justin Fields was maybe the worst mistake in recent history by a program. Don’t know why Georgia let him walk. But Stroud won’t be near his level at least till November maybe the entire year
They have freshman RBs as well but beyond that isn’t anything too impressive
Yeah, the receivers are terrible. That's why Jameson Williams had to transfer to Alabama for regular playing time. There are at least four future NFL draft picks in the receiver room. Make your next Google search a better one, or just STFU about anything other than hillbilly topics, about which you're the board's expert.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Dude, you of all people making fat jokes about another poster's wife? Seriously, my wife is a 110 lb blonde bombshell, a marathon runner for crying out loud. You shouldn't go there with me. Maybe other posters, but certainly not me. I'm not saying your wife is fat, but she's definitely big boned.
She is imaginary and smells like shit.

FIFY, fake-ticker boy.
Are you 11 or just at an 11 year olds level?

The actual quote.

Currently posting as King Coal. Former OSU grad banned but claims she can still read post and threads on blue lot.

Fake reply of troll KC

WVUALLEN said:
I cried to Vernon because my itty bitty feelings got hurt, but OSU grad is still allowed to read posts and threads on the Blue Lot.
FIFY, fake-ticker boy

How’s your thread going pal? You up to 10 replies yet? HoHum another multi page thread delivered by tGGJ.
I thought it be 5 pages, seems nobody gives 2 f'cks about you. You start a thread about Townes and it explodes. Seems he's more popular than you....

tGGJ?
The Gay Greg Jacobs?

and btw- im at a 42% like ratio while you're at a 30%. Seems like your mega threads aren't accomplishing much for a free board?

I thought it be 5 pages, seems nobody gives 2 f'cks about you. You start a thread about Townes and it explodes. Seems he's more popular than you....

tGGJ?
The Gay Greg Jacobs?

and btw- im at a 42% like ratio while you're at a 30%. Seems like your mega threads aren't accomplishing much for a free board?
I know Greg Jacobs.

Greg Jacobs is a friend of mine.

You sir, are no Greg Jacobs.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So when you wack off at night do you dream about your fictional internet wife

She needs an account. Should make another alter

tGGJ?
The Gay Greg Jacobs?

Swing n miss puppet boy 😂. tGGJ deliveries threads that matter. You on the other hand don’t wash your hands after you poop. At least that’s what word around Fairmont says. You’re an embarrassment to WV. How do you expect us to get into ACC if WVU guys like you don’t wash your hands after you poop?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Greggy is just upset that his thread is about 4x smaller than mine
But he should be used to having things 4x smaller than mine
At least that is what his woman tells me

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Greggy is just upset that his thread is about 4x smaller than mine
But he should be used to having things 4x smaller than mine
At least that is what his woman tells me

Tone deaf goofball. Mega Thread comparison with me is a humiliating conversation for you 😂.

Do you remember when you started a thread saying you were leaving and NOBODY posted in it?

LMAO

Did that hurt your feelings that no one gave a shit if you left?

No! I just marvel at one multi page thread after another that tGGJ produces. His standard is high but he gives til it hurts. Not sure what you’re talking about but must have been years ago because you and a few of these other handles have tossed his salad since I’ve stopped by.

• Haha
Do you remember when you started a thread saying you were leaving and NOBODY posted in it?

LMAO

Did that hurt your feelings that no one gave a shit if you left?
This thread pretty much validates the decline in the board. Big win for wvu today but a Greg Jacobs obsession with tvz thread is front and center. Its kinda funny that the loser @VaultHunter and John Moore aka @Rootmaster has nothing to say after the win.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Greggor creates a thread about me and takes credit for it😂😂😂

If I was dancing in his little head he would figure out how stupid he sounds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT