ADVERTISEMENT

How bout those Pitt Panthers

Just happened to turn it on at the right time, when the video board had a message that said "every student that stayed for the whole game will receive a free drink". They just might be on to something. Doubt it cost them more two eight packs though. Lol

The Cowboys are a legitimate team. Even though I have no love for Pitt, I'll personally refrain from making fun of their loss until I see how well we manage to stack up against Okie State and see our final score in that contest with them. I did smile a bit though when I saw them getting pounded.

Let's just hope Mike Gundy shows some class & doesn't insult South Alabama after today's victory like another coach did with Akron.

Hah, Franklin brought out the boo birds with that one. Talk about "act like you have been there" needing to show its face.

He has been 0 for Michigan since coming to PSU. As much as I would like to see my favorite team win again this yr, it will be as much fun to watch their fanbase melt down once more.

Reactions: wvufootball1976
Hah, Franklin brought out the boo birds with that one. Talk about "act like you have been there" needing to show its face.

He has been 0 for Michigan since coming to PSU. As much as I would like to see my favorite team win again this yr, it will be as much fun to watch their fanbase melt down once more.

How can any Mountaineer fan root for UM?

How can any Mountaineer fan root for UM?

Umm, the name is Aged Wolverine....as in an older Michigan fan. Fourty plus years of rooting for them in fact. If you are still upset over RR, I don't know what to tell ya. He didn't do our FB program any favors. Something about a lack of defense and 3 yrds n a could of dust don't play well together.

The next time you are mad, I suggest you remember that WVa won more games during that 3 yr span than we did, and we paid thru the nose for it. No hard feelings here. [thumb2]

The thing about that game wasn't just the score by mid second quarter, it was how it was happening. It was like watching a championship large school high school team play a tiny school that happens to be in the same area and is a terrible small school team. Long touchdowns, just knocking people down and jogging away from them, it almost looked staged it was that bad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT