ADVERTISEMENT

How about the news that Musk bought up 9% of Twitter?

'Free speech is terrifying to the left. Can you imagine a world where everyone has a right to send, receive and argue any idea regardless of political belief?'

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Revolver News printed this on 1APRIL...

and Musk read it...

and acted on it...

The most exciting possibility is therefore the most obvious one: Musk should simply buy a controlling stake in Twitter itself. He could certainly afford it. At $31 billion, Twitter’s market cap is less than 15 percent of Musk’s current net worth. Even if one regards Twitter stock as entirely worthless, Musk could theoretically buy a controlling stake in it and still be the world’s richest man by fifty billion dollars, and free speech would be restored to the “land of the free.”

Again, what policies of Trump were so bad that you voted for today's policies? Also, how did today's policies make America better off than having Trump's policies?

Be specific. Show us how it's about policy and not team politics for you.
Not team politics. He voted because of his feelz. Plain and simple. They all did.

Again, what policies of Trump were so bad that you voted for today's policies? Also, how did today's policies make America better off than having Trump's policies?

Be specific. Show us how it's about policy and not team politics for you.
I would love for him to explain how Democrats are better for the working poor/ middle class. Then he can tell me how Democrats benefit senior citizens.

Reactions: 30CAT
I have plenty enough self esteem to mock you fascist with or without Trump. Watching you clowns melt down over him is just funny.
You mean kinda the way you jackboots continuously melt down over Joe.....and Hunter.....and Kamala......and Obama.....and Michelle.....and Hillary.....and Bubba.....and Pelosi.....and Schumer.....and AOC.....and all her Squad pals.....and Bernie......and JFK.....and Ted.....and Chaney......and Kinzinger.....and FDR......and Bill Gates.....and Soros.....and who else am I missing ??

You mean kinda the way you jackboots continuously melt down over Joe.....and Hunter.....and Kamala......and Obama.....and Michelle.....and Hillary.....and Bubba.....and Pelosi.....and Schumer.....and AOC.....and all her Squad pals.....and Bernie......and JFK.....and Ted.....and Chaney......and Kinzinger.....and FDR......and Bill Gates.....and Soros.....and who else am I missing ??
Difference is, you listed real crooks. I don’t know anyone who thought JFK was though.

Last edited:

I don't meltdown. I Just don’t like Anti-American Neo-Marxist. I could tolerate some of those names if they didn't hate this country and it's people so much. You left out a few RINOs in that list also.

You mad?

You mean kinda the way you jackboots continuously melt down over Joe (Senile).....and Hunter(Bought).....and Kamala(Not Bright)......and Obama(Puppet).....and Michelle(Ok).....and Hillary(OMFG).....and Bubba(Slick).....and Pelosi(Walker).....and Schumer(Dick).....and AOC(Idiot).....and all her Squad pals(Harpies).....and Bernie(Ok)......and JFK(Would be a DINO today).....and Ted(Chap).....and Chaney(Shotgun)......and Kinzinger(Ok).....and FDR(Ok)......and Bill Gates(Me).....and Soros(Crook).....and who else am I missing ??

What is a jackboot?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The list is long. Fauci comes to mind.

Reactions: moe
Remember when Twitter censored this. CBS new the truth back then. So did our Intelligence Agencies, Politicians, CCP, Russia, and every other MSM news organization.

He’s trying to call us Nazis despite the left being the ones showing full on fascistic behavior the last 4-5 years. Draconian lockdowns, ANTIFA, BLM, weaponizing the DOJ and using the legal system with nonsense lawsuits designed to ruin people financially.
Lmao . Democrats like nazi's cant back up there ideology with honest history or unbiased science.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT