ADVERTISEMENT

Horton to walk on at WVU

Awesome fit for Press Virginia style. Horton will be a steal addition and will be full ride by sophomore year easy. He is really getting a scholarship fund through other scholarship funds where he doesn’t have to pay. He is a real bonus. This is no Chase Harler. This is a big time freak athlete. A D1 power 5 athlete. Can run and jump out of the gym.

Taevon Horton will be in the rotation next year with the press. What a steal. The WV boys are taking over. Huggs knows he needs more top level in state WV kids.

Bridges, Dobbs, Obinna, Early will be Mountaineers too. National title could be coming with those stars. Half of our out of state recruits suck most years anyways.

Get the best WV kids and we will get better. Obinna, Bridges, Early, Dobbs will eventually be home state heroes as well. Studs.

Shocking that Duke, UNC, Kentucky or Kansas have not come here to scoop up these 5 star monster players as one and done guys.

I'm really glad they want to come here and walk on, but don't over inflate their skills until they prove otherwise. College level is a whole different ball of wax compared to high school.

So when these players you deem as National Title quality screw up. Will you be here to tell everyone that our in state players suck?

Good for this kid Horton. He gets to stay home and wear the gold and blue. He is going to be good for us.

The great thing about Horton is that he is super athletic but he can shoot the 3.

Most of us hope he does well and earns a scholarship. I think it’s obvious that if he can contribute defensively, he’ll see the floor.

Why would folks hope walk ons take up our scholarships?

You only get 13 and they should be used to acquire talent NOT ALREADY AT WVU

Horton is a quality walk on, but he’s another sub-6 foot guard on a team with Bolden, Knapper and McCabe..... and with 6’1 McBride on the way...

It would make zero sense to add another one of those guys on scholarship as one of our 13 instead of trying to recruit bigger players

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
He’s going to compete with Doomes, Harler for 4th guard minutes. Keatoncornerclueless he’s a good addition don’t get worked up. A lot of other recruits often don’t help us. I’m sure Horton can give us some quality minutes. We obviously will stay with Press Virginia.

Keaton the good thing with Horton is that he can shoot the 3. He’s a freak athlete but can shoot.

Why would folks hope walk ons take up our scholarships?

You only get 13 and they should be used to acquire talent NOT ALREADY AT WVU

Horton is a quality walk on, but he’s another sub-6 foot guard on a team with Bolden, Knapper and McCabe..... and with 6’1 McBride on the way...

It would make zero sense to add another one of those guys on scholarship as one of our 13 instead of trying to recruit bigger players

Stupid comment.

Time to put your sorry ass on ignore.

I initially thought Horton would prep before coming. Prep school is great for most players. I could see McBride prepping. I think Jalen Bridges will come right in as a 2019 recruit because he will be 6-8 or taller by then as a guard, wing. Zyon Dobbs could prep and be a 2020 recruit if we have too many guards.

The prep year did Knapper a lot of good. He was going to be a great impact before the injury. He’s fully recovered and will start now.

Awesome fit for Press Virginia style. Horton will be a steal addition and will be full ride by sophomore year easy. He is really getting a scholarship fund through other scholarship funds where he doesn’t have to pay. He is a real bonus. This is no Chase Harler. This is a big time freak athlete. A D1 power 5 athlete. Can run and jump out of the gym.

Taevon Horton will be in the rotation next year with the press. What a steal. The WV boys are taking over. Huggs knows he needs more top level in state WV kids.

Bridges, Dobbs, Obinna, Early will be Mountaineers too. National title could be coming with those stars. Half of our out of state recruits suck most years anyways.

I’m confused. You’re all jacked up over a walk on? Did he have any P5 offers? What’s going on here?

I’m confused. You’re all jacked up over a walk on? Did he have any P5 offers? What’s going on here?

Dude his mind is a trainwreck. He's had so many different banded handles, that I'm surprised hes lasted this long. He thinks this guy will replace McCabe or Doomes...

Yea a real special type of special is this guy. Think he used to bum nickels outside of Cupka's.

Christ, we should have been fighting Coach Cal for these boys. He took Patrick Patterson quick, god help us to keep these guys in state if a National Ship is on the dock. Holy Fack!

Pratt stalks me on here. He wants attention cause he never gets anything right. He doesn’t know much. I never said anyone will play over McCabe. McCabe is a star.

Knapper, Beetle, McCabe are the top 3 guards.

Pratt you ask me if you need to know something.

Dude his mind is a trainwreck. He's had so many different banded handles, that I'm surprised hes lasted this long. He thinks this guy will replace McCabe or Doomes...

Yea a real special type of special is this guy. Think he used to bum nickels outside of Cupka's.

Thanks for clearly that up! I was worried for him.

Pratt stalks me on here. He wants attention cause he never gets anything right. He doesn’t know much. I never said anyone will play over McCabe. McCabe is a star.

Trey Doomes might be the best guard on our roster this summer....

Dude you’re still spating spunk all over yourself about a walk on. Again did he have any P5 offers? Or are you posting drunk again?

Last edited:
Good for this kid Horton. He gets to stay home and wear the gold and blue. He is going to be good for us.

The great thing about Horton is that he is super athletic but he can shoot the 3.

Any P5 offers or are you alone on this one?

He’s going to compete with Doomes, Harler for 4th guard minutes. Keatoncornerclueless he’s a good addition don’t get worked up. A lot of other recruits often don’t help us. I’m sure Horton can give us some quality minutes. We obviously will stay with Press Virginia.

Keaton the good thing with Horton is that he can shoot the 3. He’s a freak athlete but can shoot.

You are a low IQ homer fan. You’ve hit a knew low sir. 5’11” walk on has your skirt up haha.

I’m all for Doomes being a hit recruit. I’m a WVU fan why wouldn’t I be. The problem with the message boards is there are too many people that get on here and post but don’t know the real deal. They can’t stand the truth. It’s like CNN and all the fake news sites trying to ignore the real deal.

I’m the person you need to ask on here. I got the connections and sports knowledge.

The idiot Greg Jacobs discrazed and humiliates himself by running down local WV kids. What a joke. Why would a grown man from WV try to run down local WV talents for any reason. We’re not talking about small time players that don’t have a chance at any D1 school. Idiots like Greg Jacobs are running down WV kids who actually have a real shot at D1.

I could see if we’re talking about prospects in WV that are D2 at best or lower than that. But we’re talking about actual D1 prospects and your running them down cause you dislike the truth a poster says. Keatoncornerloser, Greg Jacobs......bunch of morons. Plenty more than that on these sites as well. Too many to name.

I could see if we’re talking about prospects in WV that are D2 at best or lower than that. But we’re talking about actual D1 prospects and your running them down cause you dislike the truth a poster says. Keatoncornerloser, Greg Jacobs......bunch of morons. Plenty more than that on these sites as well. Too many to name.

you're such an easy target...

A good D2 prospect playing against the talent in WV often looks like a D1 prospect, but really isn’t (except maybe low level D1 schools). In the four years my son played, I saw a whopping two really good D1 prospects and Huggs got one of them. There just isn’t a lot of P5 D1 talent in such a small state.

A good D2 prospect playing against the talent in WV often looks like a D1 prospect, but really isn’t (except maybe low level D1 schools). In the four years my son played, I saw a whopping two really good D1 prospects and Huggs got one of them. There just isn’t a lot of P5 D1 talent in such a small state.

The player of the year in the state of WV just walked on to WVU. Some people need to let that sink in.

The player of the year in the state of WV just walked on to WVU. Some people need to let that sink in.
Exactly and it’s not a slam against West Virginia. It’s just a very rural state with a limited population...not exactly a breeding ground for D1 basketball talent. Most basketball talent comes from big cities and WV doesn’t have any of those.

The funny thing is Drew Williamson’s offer list has gotten about 10 D1 teams deep

But Horton is “the best” in the state? Who won the title?

WV has always been a small rural state but they still have waves of talent in certain areas on and off. It comes and goes but there are always a few good players each year good enough to play at WVU. Back in the day WV had even more talent. Some of you just really underestimate it to the point your being rediculous.

Yet the homer moron of the year is you Haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT