ADVERTISEMENT

Horton to walk on at WVU

I’m the person you need to ask on here. I got the connections and sports knowledge.

The idiot Greg Jacobs discrazed and humiliates himself by running down local WV kids. What a joke. Why would a grown man from WV try to run down local WV talents for any reason. We’re not talking about small time players that don’t have a chance at any D1 school. Idiots like Greg Jacobs are running down WV kids who actually have a real shot at D1.

Man are you a loser. A lot of people don’t slobber over walk ons. Why get emotional with me. How am I running down anything on an online opinion site. You’re taking this to seriously goofball.

Horton was told by Bob Huggins back in January that he would be full scholarship now if he had some open scholarships. Fact.

Issue was that 3 people would have to leave to get 5 full ride guys in. Bob wanted Horton and likes the other 2 Dobbs and Bridges. Bridges is a lock for full scholarship to WVU by fall. Write this down. Dobbs will eventually get a WVU offer when the roster dust settles next season. Dobbs, Huggins may agree to prep if we got to many bodies at guard for 2019. Remember this is fact. Huggins likes Bridges, Dobbs. Fact. Don’t believe Keatoncornerloser when he reply’s not true. I got the closest source on this. It’s reality. Fact.

Horton was told by Bob Huggins back in January that he would be full scholarship now if he had some open scholarships. Fact.

Issue was that 3 people would have to leave to get 5 full ride guys in. Bob wanted Horton and likes the other 2 Dobbs and Bridges. Bridges is a lock for full scholarship to WVU by fall. Write this down. Dobbs will eventually get a WVU offer when the roster dust settles next season. Dobbs, Huggins may agree to prep if we got to many bodies at guard for 2019. Remember this is fact. Huggins likes Bridges, Dobbs. Fact. Don’t believe Keatoncornerloser when he reply’s not true. I got the closest source on this. It’s reality. Fact.

Not a fact. You made that up

Fact. Anything 304 says is a fact. Even if its just an opinion. Fact. Fact. Fact.

In fact, everyone that played for Fairmont Senior should play at WVU.

The thing that is funny is if Huggins “promised”Horton a scholarship...

Why is Huggins still recruiting to fill Logan Routt’s scholarship?

WVUUSA5.....you gotta start thinking through your lies better, man

Last edited:
Dude I got more inside info than you. Straight from the family. Horton is getting scholarship money so he’s not paying anything. The PWO gives you money plus he got other scholarship funds. Fact is we had no regular scholarship but if we did Horton would have got it back in January. Bob made no secret he liked Horton. Horton also loved WVU.

Also stop with the Fairmont Senior talk. Fairmont Senior doesn’t always have tons of talent. They used to. The last 20 years it only comes in waves. After Bridges and Dobbs leave they may not have talent like that for next 5 years. Talent comes in waves every several years at Fairmont Senior. Take advantage when it’s there. It might be gone for a while.

PWO doesn’t give money

WVU has a scholarship left to use, and it is likely going to a recent visitor on Monday

Stop lying WVUUSA5

OR at least learn to do it better

Dude I got more inside info than you. Straight from the family. Horton is getting scholarship money so he’s not paying anything. The PWO gives you money plus he got other scholarship funds. Fact is we had no regular scholarship but if we did Horton would have got it back in January. Bob made no secret he liked Horton. Horton also loved WVU.

Also stop with the Fairmont Senior talk. Fairmont Senior doesn’t always have tons of talent. They used to. The last 20 years it only comes in waves. After Bridges and Dobbs leave they may not have talent like that for next 5 years. Talent comes in waves every several years at Fairmont Senior. Take advantage when it’s there. It might be gone for a while.

Where do we stand with Tanner McEvoy?

“But the most spectacular play was when Doomes hit the floor for a loose ball and heaved the ball from his knees at half-court to Keshawn Curry in the corner. Curry lobbed it up to West Virginia State Player of the Year Taevon Horton who jammed it home to the roar of the crowd.”

Beckley Register Herald

That would be an NCAA violation.

Not sure if WVUder's posts on here are more comical than on the 247 board LOL

The Penn State scouts and the Drew Williamson game is still cracking me up.

Link source..

Why can't we just be happy that the kid got a preferred walk-on offer? If he turns out to be a good enough player, he'll see action in games. If not, then there's no harm in having given him the opportunity. It looks like the Staff is still recruiting another guard from Jr College ranks. So, whatever happens, happens.
Glad Horton likes WVU. Glad to have him as a PWO. Win-win.

Why can't we just be happy that the kid got a preferred walk-on offer? If he turns out to be a good enough player, he'll see action in games. If not, then there's no harm in having given him the opportunity. It looks like the Staff is still recruiting another guard from Jr College ranks. So, whatever happens, happens.

Because its more fun to catch Uder in BS lies. Stay on task Chazz LOL

As an FSHS grad and former basketball player there, I was glad to see the young man get a chance. I’m hoping his defensive skills will get him some time on the court.

Have you ever heard of the many different scholarships out there?Athletic scholarship is one of many. Trust me he has other scholarship funds that work in his favor. He doesn’t pay nothing. African American scholarship fund and another. PWO gives you help. Also one of his awards gave him money toward college. He’s basically like a full ride player. Best PWO recruit maybe ever at WVU. A real steal that could play here.

Horton can run and jump with the best of them. A real athlete. The most impressive thing is he’s explosive athlete that can shoot the 3. Great pickup for WVU.

4 months on this board and he's already the most irritating poster here. Just like on TOS, he's getting the same backlash from the best posters.

I would be surprised if Horton doesn’t see the floor in most games. He is a great athlete that fits the press style. He also can shoot.

Pratt stalks me on here. He wants attention cause he never gets anything right. He doesn’t know much. I never said anyone will play over McCabe. McCabe is a star.

Knapper, Beetle, McCabe are the top 3 guards.

Pratt you ask me if you need to know something.

Yes, do you have any carry out specials right now?

Well look at you, swinging your dick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT