Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes, but not marriage

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Yes, but no open displays of affection

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah...what did happen to live and let live?

I’m not bothered and don’t really care about very silly (they all are...) religious rituals but rather just entertained. When children talk/listen/attempt to communicate with imaginary friends it’s cute but when adults do it...not so much. Again...still entertaining.....

So why does someone’s belief in a higher power bother you? Why can’t you accept that some people find joy and comfort in the belief of a God.....

So why does someone’s belief in a higher power bother you? Why can’t you accept that some people find joy and comfort in the belief of a God.....

It doesn’t bother me... ...as I wrote before. I find it amusing...’almost’ like a child with an imaginary friend.

I actually offered up my life so you can believe whatever you want...do whatever you want that doesn’t negatively impact the lives of other great Americans.

Same for gay people.... ...if they want a religious union (marriage) I don’t give two shits... ....but I did offer my military service for their rights too. So to that point I do take issue when people actively try to steal (like that Kentucky clerk...not saying you) something from them (even if I find that something silly but entertaining).

Offering your opinion on the topic is fine....acting on it not so much. Plenty of other people put a lot of effort acting on it and there’s zero reason for their efforts.

It doesn’t bother me... ...as I wrote before. I find it amusing...’almost’ like a child with an imaginary friend.

I actually offered up my life so you can believe whatever you want...do whatever you want that doesn’t negatively impact the lives of other great Americans.

Same for gay people.... ...if they want a religious union (marriage) I don’t give two shits... ....but I did offer my military service for their rights too. So to that point I do take issue when people actively try to steal (like that Kentucky clerk...not saying you) something from them (even if I find that something silly but entertaining).

Offering your opinion on the topic is fine....acting on it not so much. Plenty of other people put a lot of effort acting on it and there’s zero reason for their efforts.

How cute

The ‘ ‘ denotes a loose interpretation of the word.....encompassing, in this instance, any religious org.

Ok? Marriage is a religious act. Civil union is a government construct. Separation of church and state, amIright?

Ok? Marriage is a religious act. Civil union is a government construct. Separation of church and state, amIright?
I married a woman, not in a church, by a minister not of my religious faith, while reciting vows written specifically for my wife and my god. Am I married?

I married a woman, not in a church, by a minister not of my religious faith, while reciting vows written specifically for my wife and my god. Am I married?

That's between you and whomever married you. Not my business.

The ‘ ‘ denotes a loose interpretation of the word.....encompassing, in this instance, any religious org.

I do not think muslims go to a kirk, rather, they go to a mosque and not call it by its proper name is kind of an insult.

I do not think muslims go to a kirk, rather, they go to a mosque and not call it by its proper name is kind of an insult.
You can suck my left nut, cause I’d just hate to be insulting.

‘Church’ was used to cover all possibilities for the sake of the conversation on this db.....it also was used to signify buildings used for worship that are not official buildings of worship - as well as outside venues (like the Grand Canyon). Anything that would qualify as a religious venue: hence the ‘church’ instead of using the straightforward church.....fools can be insulted by a lot of things, even with explanations.

You can suck my left nut, cause I’d just hate to be insulting.

‘Church’ was used to cover all possibilities for the sake of the conversation on this db.....it also was used to signify buildings used for worship that are not official buildings of worship - as well as outside venues (like the Grand Canyon). Anything that would qualify as a religious venue: hence the ‘church’ instead of using the straightforward church.....fools can be insulted by a lot of things, even with explanations.

then you should have stuck to phrases like 'houses of worship' or 'places of worship'.....instead of using kirk in the familiar.

then you should have stuck to phrases like 'houses of worship' or 'places of worship'.....instead of using kirk in the familiar.
Funny how conservatives are against all the Bullsh1t pc talk, unless it involves something they care about

Separation of church and state.....is that phrase insulting to Muslims and Jews too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT