ADVERTISEMENT

Holton

HurdyGurdyEer

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2012
Anyone besides me think that Jonathan Holton is not quite the same player he was BEFORE his suspension?

Thankfully he is still not the foul machine he used to be last year. But it seems like a little bit of "zing" is missing from his game since the suspension.

Before the ankle, he was averaging the same points and rebounds as he was before the suspension....

He is literally Mr Consistent..... His first game back from his suspension was arguably his game of the season: 14 pts 7 rebounds 5 assists

Before the ankle, he was averaging the same points and rebounds as he was before the suspension....

He is literally Mr Consistent..... His first game back from his suspension was arguably his game of the season: 14 pts 7 rebounds 5 assists

OK Stat Boy .... did he deflect balls in B12 play at the same rate as he was before the suspension?

A week or so off does not alter a players ability to make dadgum plays! You know, run.....jump..... pass...........shoot, etc. No, it ain't in his head. Holton is a huge part of the TEAM.

In other words, you don't know or you don't want to say.

You're so well connected that you should be able to find out if he is or not.

I'll be happy to learn that he is deflecting balls at the same rate that he was before his suspension. It could be me, but it seems like he is not quite as effective in the press as he used to be and that he has been that way since the suspension.

But perception can be faulty.

Since, however, we know that the team tracks deflections and you are sooooo well connected, you should be able to tell us if he was deflecting balls at the same rate in B12 play as he was before and after the suspension. And if you can even not count the games since his injury.

I know you live to give us stats. Give us these stats.

A week or so off does not alter a players ability to make dadgum plays! You know, run.....jump..... pass...........shoot, etc. No, it ain't in his head. Holton is a huge part of the TEAM.

No, a week or so off shouldn't make that much of a difference .... unless, of course, that person is ADHD and was using cannabis as a means of self-medicating. The research coming in these days is that cannabis is working better for ADHD people than the regular prescription drugs.

I'm just curious as to whether Holton is as effective slapping the ball the away as he was before his suspension. I think it is legitimate question.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/cannabis-and-addadhd

He is also spending fewer minutes on the court with Devin, coming off the bench. Devin draws a lot of attention especially on offensive end, hence you'd expect some drop in production maybe.

No, a week or so off shouldn't make that much of a difference .... unless, of course, that person is ADHD and was using cannabis as a means of self-medicating. The research coming in these days is that cannabis is working better for ADHD people than the regular prescription drugs.

I'm just curious as to whether Holton is as effective slapping the ball the away as he was before his suspension. I think it is legitimate question.

lol!

Anyone diagnosed with ADHD can get a LEGAL presription for D-Amphetamine Salt Com XR. Believe me its better than cannabis.

Come on Keaton..... everyone knows if you can make me look bad you'll do it.

Find out what the numbers are. If my observation is not substantiated by the numbers I'll be happily wrong.
And if the numbers show that I am wrong you get to put me in my place.

Come on Keaton..... everyone knows if you can make me look bad you'll do it.

Find out what the numbers are. If my observation is not substantiated by the numbers I'll be happily wrong.
And if the numbers show that I am wrong you get to put me in my place.

lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT