ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Holgorsen statement on the status of Will Grier

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
WVU Football Coach Dana Holgorsen’s statement updating the media on the status of transfer quarterback Will Grier:

Dana Holgorsen:

“Will Grier enrolled for classes here at WVU on May 16. With the timing of his transfer, and the requirements that he has to finish from the NCAA, I cannot officially confirm his eligibility until the summer of 2017. However, I fully anticipate him being eligible for the opening game of the 2017 season.”

Shipyard...please read this very slowly sounding out all the words. You are right...it's not rocket science...he's enrolled at WVU. However he won't play until 2017...the HC is likely to be someone different than the Red Bull dude we have now. Get it now? If not, please reread. LOL

Shipyard...please read this very slowly sounding out all the words. You are right...it's not rocket science...he's enrolled at WVU. However he won't play until 2017...the HC is likely to be someone different than the Red Bull dude we have now. Get it now? If not, please reread. LOL

Oh, I get it. You're sending yourself messages from the future, but they're on used toilet paper... so it's anyone's guess now. Brilliant. You really are a rocket scientist. "The future is unknown." - Rootmaster 05/20/2016 :clap:

Now I know where the phrase "don't know shit" came from. That's all on you. Go back forward and find a suitable media for your 'future' messages. Let us know what you came up with.

Holgs ain't going NO Where! WV ain't gonna fire him and he ain't gonna just up and quit. He makes to much money. Get it now?

Nine wins is all he needs. He'd better listen to his assistant up in the booth and be ready to yank any player not performing, without exception.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT