ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Mountaineer

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
got your shot yet?........did you save your masks?:mask:........we should be more afraid of the child sniffer and his minions than any virus....the only cure for them is vote them out......LGBTQ....NOW!!

got your shot yet?........did you save your masks?:mask:........we should be more afraid of the child sniffer and his minions than any virus....the only cure for them is vote them out......LGBTQ....NOW!!
Nope....no shot......as for masks, I'll have to find out where I stored them....haven't wore them in a long time. I am at my end with all this. The true way to defeat this is to push through it like you would a war. Running and hiding isn't going to do anything but prolong it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Nope....no shot......as for masks, I'll have to find out where I stored them....haven't wore them in a long time. I am at my end with all this. The true way to defeat this is to push through it like you would a war. Running and hiding isn't going to do anything but prolong it.
was in Kohls a few minutes ago...they have a new sign recommending that all patrons wear masks...the wife and I refused....county schools voted yesterday to NOT pass crt and to NOT grant lgbtq (rstuv...) special "priveleges".....and then they caved to the state and voted to have students and faculty wear masks indoors :mask:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT