ADVERTISEMENT

Hey MichiganHerd

DildoDan, why don't you move your lame dame weirdo posts over to the forum Vernon created specifically for douches like yourself. You were banned on HN for your repetitive, broken record lame posts. (same lameness you've been banned for across many other message boards)

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I guess the Meatchicken/tO$U game has been cancelled for Saturday. Jimmy is using COVID to avoid getting an a$$kicking
I guess the West Virginia/Oklahoma game has been cancelled for Saturday. Neal is using COVID to avoid getting an a$$kicking

In the words of your hero Big Mouth Bobby "if yer skeered, get a dawg."
Karma at its best.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
DildoDan, why don't you move your lame dame weirdo posts over to the forum Vernon created specifically for douches like yourself. You were banned on HN for your repetitive, broken record lame posts. (same lameness you've been banned for across many other message boards)
Why would I want to be part of the Aaron Perkins Circle Jerk Club? I beat his worthless a$$ up all the time on Facebook.

Well, since I have been permently banned from Herdiot Nation, I guess I have to lay the wood to ole MeatchickenTurd here. "We're BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Hey goofball why aren’t you in the Hall Of Fame 6x Mega Thread, Hey TVZ, what’s up?, Herd started dedicated to the beat down of weirdo @TownesVanZandt? You’d fit in as a local handle punching bag like @WVUFanForever. You’re worth 2 pages to that masterpiece.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
*buy

Dildo, is Sistersville still allowing players that are old enough to father 3-4 kids, and drive the team bus to participate in games?
I see you are bringing nothing to the board in several threads now....expanding it so everyone can you what a joke you are. You don't even belong on this board...

Nobody brings anything to this board. Place is a dumbster fire.

Looks like Xavier Worthy blew off Michigan today.

Interested in where he goes. The won't even respond to the Michigan insider who he was pretty cool with.

Looks like Xavier Worthy blew off Michigan today.

Interested in where he goes. The won't even respond to the Michigan insider who he was pretty cool with.
He's having enrollment issues is what I was just told by the real Michigan Insider, Sam Webb. He doesn't think it makes any sense though, based on the kid's GPA. He thinks he's still coming to Michigan this summer, but who knows. It's an 18 year old kid. If he does choose to go elsewhere, as the Texas forum rumors suggest, then he'll either have to be released from his LOI from Michigan, or repeal with the NCAA, or go through a year of sitting out. Based on past, I think UM would release him if he doesn't want to play there. Right now though, it's all based on a Texas fan starting a post, so who knows how it will play out.

Let me guess: the Texas fan to which MichiganHerd refers isn't really a Texas fan at all, and has 35+ message board profiles. Am I right?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
He's having enrollment issues is what I was just told by the real Michigan Insider, Sam Webb. He doesn't think it makes any sense though, based on the kid's GPA. He thinks he's still coming to Michigan this summer, but who knows. It's an 18 year old kid. If he does choose to go elsewhere, as the Texas forum rumors suggest, then he'll either have to be released from his LOI from Michigan, or repeal with the NCAA, or go through a year of sitting out. Based on past, I think UM would release him if he doesn't want to play there. Right now though, it's all based on a Texas fan starting a post, so who knows how it will play out.

Nobody sitting out anymore.
EJ Holland is the one dropping "The Nuggets"

Let me guess: the Texas fan to which MichiganHerd refers isn't really a Texas fan at all, and has 35+ message board profiles. Am I right?

😂🤣😄😂

Maybe he is coming to WVU.
Big 12 is about to really pop in football.
Think any players would want to play here.

Nobody sitting out anymore.
EJ Holland is the one dropping "The Nuggets"
He's new to Michigan rivals. Think he used to work for Southern Methodist, and maybe Texas as well. I don't follow the Michigan rivals board. I'm on the MichiganInsiders (247) board, and Sam is the main guy there. Talk there is that this was all started on a Texas forum. Again, who knows what is going on. If he comes, he comes, if he doesn't, you go with what you got.

@TownesVanZandt

What can you tell me about Denver Harris? Per some, he may be the top DB in the '22 class. Texas was seemingly his destination, but with Michigan now hiring Cowboy's assistant Maurice Linguist as Co-DC, it's looking like he's giving the Wolverines a serious look.

@TownesVanZandt

What can you tell me about Denver Harris? Per some, he may be the top DB in the '22 class. Texas was seemingly his destination, but with Michigan now hiring Cowboy's assistant Maurice Linguist as Co-DC, it's looking like he's giving the Wolverines a serious look.

Don't be caught up in the recruiting hype.

Every player from North Shore is different but for the most part LSU has that HS surrounded.
A&M and Auburn have gotten players from there recently
Bo Davis is now on Texas' staff and he was one of the guys that were able to start the LSU pipeline there.

Between Texas and LSU.
Don't think any of those players play at Michigan unless they want to play the SEC game.

Don't be caught up in the recruiting hype.

Every player from North Shore is different but for the most part LSU has that HS surrounded.
A&M and Auburn have gotten players from there recently
Bo Davis is now on Texas' staff and he was one of the guys that were able to start the LSU pipeline there.

Between Texas and LSU.
Don't think any of those players play at Michigan unless they want to play the SEC game.
Bobby Taylor out of Katy as well. A&M likely destination, but Linguist is now in his ear as well.

Bobby Taylor out of Katy as well. A&M likely destination, but Linguist is now in his ear as well.

I don't know about Taylor.
You know who his father is right.
His grandfather was one of the finest athletes this country ever produced.
Taylor is up in the air. Possibly ND can make a move here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT