ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Marine

30Kelly

Senior
Sep 12, 2015
Until the AP/Coaches preseason polls are released later this year, should we simply refer to WVu as "one vote?"

I mean, it seems like an appropriate title. After all, they earned that one vote.

BTW, I've been meaning to congratulate OneVote on their basketball win over Kansas. Hopefully there's still money left in their athletic budget after paying off so many refs.

th

10 wins.... counting votes. Sheesh.

The only ten win team to not be able to talk about their top 25 rank. That's why you are getting 500,000 less this year. Nobody cares.

Reactions: old buzzard
10 wins.... counting votes. Sheesh.

The only ten win team to not be able to talk about their top 25 rank. That's why you are getting 500,000 less this year. Nobody cares.

Temple, WKU, San Diego State, Toledo, etc just to name a few.

You're a liar and a moron

Reactions: Marine03
Temple, WKU, San Diego State, Toledo, etc just to name a few.

You're a liar and a moron

All teams with a harder schedule than Marshall who aren't afraid to schedule decent opponents. I am guessing their Rivals boards also didn't delete smack boards to keep from getting feelings hurt.

Don't worry. The WV taxpayers will shoulder another half million to life support a dying school that would rather count votes after the top 25 than schedule good opponents. 10 wins SHOULD equal top 25 in D1 football.

Find a new hobby, grandpa.

I am guessing their Rivals boards also didn't delete smack boards to keep from getting feelings hurt.

More like they don't have crybaby pussies who camped out on their non-rival board only to cry foul anytime they get ribbed.

It was one of your own pussy fans who got the smack board shut down, because he didn't know how to handle the difference between smack and reality.

Don't worry. The WV taxpayers will shoulder another half million to life support a dying school that would rather count votes after the top 25 than schedule good opponents. 10 wins SHOULD equal top 25 in D1 football.

Find a new hobby, grandpa.

Try again, shortdick. The state of WV gets far more bang for its buck with the investment (what little we get) of state funds in Marshall U.

On the other hand, you guys have a perennial conference loser. People don't care about playing opponents and losing for the sake of being able to say you played someone big. You have been lying to yourself to think anything different. I don't blame you though. The reality of having a losing conference record suggests you aren't competing in your own conference. Obviously you're in over your collective heads.

More like they don't have crybaby pussies who camped out on their non-rival board only to cry foul anytime they get ribbed.

It was one of your own pussy fans who got the smack board shut down, because he didn't know how to handle the difference between smack and reality.
What a goddamn crybaby...

Try again, shortdick. The state of WV gets far more bang for its buck with the investment (what little we get) of state funds in Marshall U.

On the other hand, you guys have a perennial conference loser. People don't care about playing opponents and losing for the sake of being able to say you played someone big. You have been lying to yourself to think anything different. I don't blame you though. The reality of having a losing conference record suggests you aren't competing in your own conference. Obviously you're in over your collective heads.
Why do you always have dick on your mind, white trash?

Every post you write reads like a suicide note.

Now there is some company to keep. Congrats moron, you just defined Marshall's place in the NCAA.

Actually, you would have to put Marshall below WKU, considering WKU owns Marshall. It won't be too much longer before Brohm has little detroits sister out on the corner earning her keep.

Actually, you would have to put Marshall below WKU, considering WKU owns Marshall. It won't be too much longer before Brohm has little detroits sister out on the corner earning her keep.
You would also have to put Marshall below #95 Ohio U, since Marshall is Ohio's bitch...

That's the power WVU holds over Marshall in everything ... even message boards.

I suggest you tread lightly

People don't care about playing opponents and losing for the sake of being able to say you played someone big. You have been lying to yourself to think anything different. I don't blame you though. The reality of having a losing conference record suggests you aren't competing in your own conference. Obviously you're in over your collective heads.

Good to know that you take great comfort in being in a weak conference that practically gaurantees a 10 win season not worthy of placing your team among the top 25 . Too bad that you will never get to experience seeing your team play against the elites........but if you're happy thumping your chest about 10 wins against a bunch of nobodies, then have at it, and you have so much prior experience at it that it's only natural........

Yes because your wins against Liberty, GSU, Kansas, are considered great by everyone. What really gets you guys pissed off is with our 10 win season and your 8 win season we still get more votes in the coaches poll.
15-1

Yes because your wins against Liberty, GSU, Kansas, are considered great by everyone. What really gets you guys pissed off is with our 10 win season and your 8 win season we still get more votes in the coaches poll.
15-1
Obviously, and by your own stupid posts you have exposed yourself as being extremely obsessed with all things WVU. To you it doesn't matter the quality of the opponents, the caliber of the competition - the only thing your simple mind can comprehend is how many votes the "also rans" got in a poll that neither of our teams were worthy of being ranked in the top 25. Take pride in that..........I'm more comfortable knowing that some of our losses came against the best teams in college football, and you are quite comfortable with 10 wins against teams that the elite programs only schedule for their homecoming games.

15-1

Points ... not votes ... we've covered this.
Pretty sad that you have to make shit up to thump your chest about.

Points ... not votes ... we've covered this.
Pretty sad that you have to make shit up to thump your chest about.

Others receiving votes, I take that word more than your "points." Either way 15-1 and three consecutive years

Others receiving votes, I take that word more than your "points." Either way 15-1 and three consecutive years

OK, apparently you didn't see the other post, or you're willfully clinging to ignorance.

How many "votes" did W. Kentucky have in the final poll? (I'll help out and answer that so you don't have to look it up, because I'm a swell guy like that)

How many "voters" are there in the poll? (again, I'll help out and answer that)

How did W. Kentucky get more "votes" than there are voters? That one I'll leave for you to answer, because I don't have an answer for that.

Or, just keep making shit up to try to make a point ... but you know, if you have to knowingly make shit up to try to make a point, maybe you should try to make a different point.

OK, apparently you didn't see the other post, or you're willfully clinging to ignorance.

How many "votes" did W. Kentucky have in the final poll? (I'll help out and answer that so you don't have to look it up, because I'm a swell guy like that)

How many "voters" are there in the poll? (again, I'll help out and answer that)

How did W. Kentucky get more "votes" than there are voters? That one I'll leave for you to answer, because I don't have an answer for that.

Or, just keep making shit up to try to make a point ... but you know, if you have to knowingly make shit up to try to make a point, maybe you should try to make a different point.

You didn't seethe post in which Michigan proved this wrong.
What's been made up? It's clearly in black and white, 15 to 1 us.

You didn't seethe post in which Michigan proved this wrong.
What's been made up? It's clearly in black and white, 15 to 1 us.

"Michigan" proved it wrong?
No, I didn't see that, because I put the stupid bastard on ignore a long time ago.

What exactly did he prove wrong? What I wrote is 100% right.

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/football/polls/coaches-poll/

Others Receiving Votes
Western Kentucky 73;
San Diego State 55; Toledo 27; Washington State 23; Temple 18; Mississippi State 18; Marshall 15; Arkansas 11; Appalachian State 9; Boise State 8; Louisville 7; Memphis 2; Duke 2; Southern California 2; West Virginia 1; Georgia Southern 1.

List of Voters
The Amway Board of Coaches is made up of 64 head coaches at Bowl Subdivision schools.
All are members of the American Football Coaches Association. The board for the 2015 season: Dino Babers, Bowling Green; David Bailiff, Rice; Frank Beamer, Virginia Tech; Craig Bohl, Wyoming; Terry Bowden, Akron; Art Briles, Baylor; Troy Calhoun, Air Force; Matt Campbell, Toledo; Rod Carey, Northern Illinois; Norm Chow, Hawaii; Paul Chryst, Wisconsin; Dave Clawson, Wake Forest; Larry Coker, Texas-San Antonio; David Cutcliffe, Duke; Mark Dantonio, Michigan State; Tim DeRuyter, Fresno State; Bob Diaco, Connecticut; Sonny Dykes, California; Shawn Elliott, South Carolina; Larry Fedora, North Carolina; Jimbo Fisher, Florida State; Kyle Flood, Rutgers; Dennis Franchione, Texas State; James Franklin, Penn State; Willie Fritz, Georgia Southern; Todd Graham, Arizona State; Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State; Jim Harbaugh, Michigan; Mark Helfrich, Oregon; Doc Holliday, Marshall; Mark Hudspeth, Louisiana-Lafayette; Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech; Joey Jones, South Alabama; Brian Kelly, Notre Dame; Brad Lambert, Charlotte; Lance Leipold, Buffalo; Rocky Long, San Diego State; Mike MacIntyre, Colorado; Gus Malzahn, Auburn; Doug Martin, New Mexico State; Dan McCarney, North Texas; Ruffin McNeill, East Carolina; Bronco Mendenhall, Brigham Young; Urban Meyer, Ohio State; Les Miles, LSU; Phillip Montgomery, Tulsa; Ken Niumatalolo, Navy; George O'Leary, Central Florida; Gary Patterson, TCU; Chris Petersen, Washington; Paul Petrino, Idaho; Gary Pinkel, Missouri; Paul Rhoads, Iowa State; Mike Riley, Nebraska; Nick Saban, Alabama; Frank Solich, Ohio; Rick Stockstill, Middle Tennessee State; Bob Stoops, Oklahoma; Kevin Sumlin, Texas AM; Dabo Swinney, Clemson; Tommy Tuberville, Cincinnati; Matt Wells, Utah State; Kyle Whittingham, Utah.

So ... I'll ask it again ...
How can W. Kentucky receive 73 "votes" from only 64 voters?

"Michigan" proved it wrong?
No, I didn't see that, because I put the stupid bastard on ignore a long time ago.

What exactly did he prove wrong? What I wrote is 100% right.

So ... I'll ask it again ...
How can W. Kentucky receive 73 "votes" from only 64 voters?

crickets.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT