ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Homers A.K.A Disciples Of Fluffer Holgorsen.

I never claimed to add value unlike you. You add nothing while you beat your chest. I am not sure if it is comical or sad. LOL at the Pitt troll who calls anyone who doesn't trash WVU a Homer.

I add tons of value. I haven’t looked but your like ratio on your HB is alarmingly low. You add absolutely nothing content wise. I feel bad for you but not really.

LOL little man. Tons and tons of BS maybe. Thanks for the laughs.

But again your like ratio is sad sad sad. You may want to add some value content wise instead of being my troll bitch Still5-0 if you want respect from your HB. I make tons of members laugh at your expense strictly because you don’t post anything relavent big man. You’ve bitten off more than you can handle. My advice is for you to post more content stuff that convinces your HB that you’re a valuable member instead of letting me collect like after like at your expenses. Don’t say I never tried to help you.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
But again your like ratio is sad sad sad. You may want to add some value content wise instead of being my troll bitch Still5-0 if you want respect from your HB. I make tons of members laugh at your expense strictly because you don’t post anything relavent big man. You’ve bitten off more than you can handle. My advice is for you to post more content stuff that convinces your HB that you’re a valuable member instead of letting me collect like after like at your expenses. Don’t say I never tried to help you.
LOL at your utter stupidity. Perhaps my life is rich enough that my self worth is not defined by a Pitt trolls definition of a proper like ratio. Really silly when you think about it. You are one sad little man Gregory. Be careful out there on amateur night.

And try to find some joy in this great mountie basketball team if you truly are a fan. I know I will from my season tickets.

Allen Wvu was 7-3 when Grier went down. No one knows what would have happened in the Texas game had he not been injured. Anyone with common sense knows Wvu would have still got stomped by Oklahoma if Grier was playing. Wvu didn't beat one ranked team that finished in the top 25 with Grier. The fact that the bottom fell out after Grier's injury should be alarming. Holgorsen has been here 7 years and what we found out is there is no QB depth. No depth on the Oline. The defense is weak. If the guy was something special like you seem to think then after 7 years WVU would be built to last. None of what I just said has anything to do with my original post. Why don't you take the time and answer the questions I posed to you and the other Homers. Wvu's main problem is they have a coach who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

Name his replacement.

Name his replacement.
If wvu were to fire Holgorsen after 2018 the most likely candidates would probably come from the mac, Conference USA or American conference. If the admin is looking for someone with HC experience. The top candidate would probably be Jason Candle if HC experience is the main criteria. If there choice doesn't have to Have HC experience then it could be another coordinator from a power 5 conference. What difference does it make? This is the AD's job anyway. What wvu has now isn't working and that is what is known. Any replacement could be better, the same or worse. What we know now is we have a coach who is a 7 win on average guy who just gave us the worst bowl performance of any wvu team in modern history. If it weren't for some magical night down in Miami many years ago this bum would have been kicked to the curb by now.

Holgorsen 53-37 / 27-27 in Big 12

7.571428571428571 > avg.

Looks like 8 wins a year more than it does 7 wins a year.

If wvu were to fire Holgorsen after 2018 the most likely candidates would probably come from the mac, Conference USA or American conference. If the admin is looking for someone with HC experience. The top candidate would probably be Jason Candle if HC experience is the main criteria. If there choice doesn't have to Have HC experience then it could be another coordinator from a power 5 conference. What difference does it make? This is the AD's job anyway. What wvu has now isn't working and that is what is known. Any replacement could be better, the same or worse. What we know now is we have a coach who is a 7 win on average guy who just gave us the worst bowl performance of any wvu team in modern history. If it weren't for some magical night down in Miami many years ago this bum would have been kicked to the curb by now.
Your record at Arizona ... 43-35 ... your record at Michigan 15-22 ... your record with ho's keeping their mouth shut about your indiscretions 0-7. Help me with the Math hairplug ... you get 5.4 million on what's left of your contract and your latest indiscretion gets 17.5 million from you in a lawsuit. How much do you have left?

Your record at Arizona ... 43-35 ... your record at Michigan 15-22 ... your record with ho's keeping their mouth shut about your indiscretions 0-7. Help me with the Math hairplug ... you get 5.4 million on what's left of your contract and your latest indiscretion gets 17.5 million from you in a lawsuit. How much do you have left?
Who cares what RR's record was at AZ and Michigan its what happened at wvu and that's all the matters. Here's some math for you. Todd Graham 46-31 after 6 seasons at ASU fired. The same exact record as Holgorsen. Butch Jones 34-27 fired after the 10th game of his 5th season. Similar winning % to Holgorsen in year 5. RR fired after a 7-6 season. If the wvu admin would keep up with the Jones Holgorsen would have been kicked to the curb by now and you wouldn't have had to spend the last week in hiding.

No its 7 wins this logic is out of the same book that says the average american household has 2.6 children.

Half Round Up (the common method of rounding)
The common method of rounding is to make 0.5 go up, so 7.5 rounds up to 8

7.5 usually rounds up to 8

But this is not a law or anything, it is just what people normally agree to do, and we get this:

• 7.6 rounds up to 8
  • 7.5 rounds up to 8
  • 7.4 rounds down to 7

Round to Even (Banker's Rounding)
We round 0.5 to the nearest even digit
  • 7.6 rounds up to 8
  • 7.5 rounds up to 8 (because 8 is an even number)
  • 7.4 rounds down to 7
  • 6.6 rounds up to 7
  • 6.5 rounds down to 6 (because 6 is an even number)
  • 6.4 rounds down to 6
  • etc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT