ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Homers A.K.A Disciples Of Fluffer Holgorsen.

Spookycat2002

Senior
Oct 30, 2016
Can you please tell us why our record in year 7 of big 12 play is the same as year 1.
Can you please tell us why our best road win in big 12 play came in year 1 with so called Big East talent.
Can you please tell us why the best win this Bum has is with another coach's players.
Can you please tell us why this bum can't recruit A quality Division 1 QB out of HS.
Can you please tells us why after 7 seasons we are still having discussions about depth.
Can you please tell us what Blue blood AD would actually want to hire this bum.
Can you please tell us why were paying this bum 3.5 Mil for lousy results.
Can you please tell us what excuses you are going to use in 2018. Lets get that over with. Anyone who knows football knows 2018 won't be any different.
Can you please tell us why that crowd resembled a Pitt home game.

Its funny how some of you so called tough guys seem to disappear after bowl games and losses against teams that are actually decent. You like to question other fans loyalty but you're nowhere to be found today. I feel sorry for those that actually had to pay to watch that crap yesterday. I got my ticket for free. When you crawl out from whatever rock you are currently hiding under please explain the debacle known as the Heart of Dallas bowl and the 2017 failed football Season.

Anyone who stills supports this bum after that disgraceful performance yesterday needs to have their Mountaineer patriotism questioned.

Can you please tell us why our record in year 7 of big 12 play is the same as year 1.
Can you please tell us why our best road win in big 12 play came in year 1 with so called Big East talent.
Can you please tell us why the best win this Bum has is with another coach's players.
Can you please tell us why this bum can't recruit A quality Division 1 QB out of HS.
Can you please tells us why after 7 seasons we are still having discussions about depth.
Can you please tell us what excuses you are going to use in 2018. Lets get that over with. Anyone who knows football knows 2018 won't be any different.

Its funny how some of you so called tough guys seem to disappear after bowl games and losses against teams that are actually decent. You like to question other fans loyalty but you're nowhere to be found today. I feel sorry for those that actually had to pay to watch that crap yesterday. I got my ticket for free. When you crawl out from whatever rock you are currently hiding under please explain the debacle known as the Heart of Dallas bowl and the 2017 failed football Season.

Anyone who stills supports this bum after that disgraceful performance yesterday needs to have their Mountaineer patriotism questioned.

Great post! I can’t answer anything positive about any of your requests. Those must be addressed by the homers in this site.

Hey @still5-0vstarheels any content thoughts about these points? Here’s a chance to add value and interact on content. Or, do you just want to keep adding zero value outside of your lame homer stalking routine.

Now that that is out of the way it's time to focus on WVU basketball. You know, #7 nationally, 11-game winning streak. Even the Grinches will have trouble pissing on that.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
OK...................it's roundball time. Huggins has rolled out an exciting team! With Esa Ahmad back with the team Mountaineer fans should be thoroughly entertained as the team rolls thru the Big! Let's Go..............Mountaineers! Is you is or is you ain't? Warez

I been round-ballin since Will got hurt... kinda saw this coming and DIDN'T see the BB success comin and I'm a likin' it!

Now that that is out of the way it's time to focus on WVU basketball. You know, #7 nationally, 11-game winning streak. Even the Grinches will have trouble pissing on that.

Yeah, because the basketball program is in the hands of a head coach that knows what he is doing. He's not perfect, but he has won big before and has won big AT WVU. He seems to make the most out of the guys he is able to put on the floor and really coaches them along from wet behind the ears 18 year olds to solid men like Jevon Carter, Desean Butler, Nate Adrian, etc... Its easy to be excited for the basketball team and to give leeway for down years or bad losses. The football program is in doubt because the current leader has never proven to be a good head coach, has a consistent pattern of failings, and delivers competitive games against the big boys rarely. Its a joke when people compare bitching about the state of the football program and the basketball program.

Great post! I can’t answer anything positive about any of your requests. Those must be addressed by the homers in this site.

Hey @still5-0vstarheels any content thoughts about these points? Here’s a chance to add value and interact on content. Or, do you just want to keep adding zero value outside of your lame homer stalking routine.
Gregory what is funny is once again out of the blue you tag me into thread and talk about my stalking routine. You just crave attention. It must be part of your little man syndrome. I don't see any content in your post to address which once again is the norn. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Gregory what is funny is once again out of the blue you tag me into thread and talk about my stalking routine. You just crave attention. It must be part of your little man syndrome. I don't see any content in your post to address which once again is the norn. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Hey moron you replied to the wrong guy. OP put out some good taking points and of course you have nothing to add. It official!!! You have the fatal internet disease know as Homer Trolling Syndrome(HTS).
Sad and tragic diagnosis and incurable. There’s only one option and I think you know what needs done.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
Hey moron you replied to the wrong guy. OP put out some good taking points and of course you have nothing to add. It official!!! You have the fatal internet disease know as Homer Trolling Syndrome(HTS).
Sad and tragic diagnosis and incurable. There’s only one option and I think you know what needs done.
You ask me to leave you alone then tag me in and troll. Sorry for your obsession with me Gregory. It is ugly and sad. The OP must be on ignore. Can you break down Pitt's bowl performance this year.

I started this thread knowing that the homers would avoid it like the plague. The Heart of Dallas bowl pretty much summed up the Holgorsen Regime. The team showed no heart. They were soft. They lack direction and motivation and were thoroughly unprepared to play. They just got their ass handed to them by a weak 6-6 pac 12 school that only ended up in this game because the Big 12 didn't have enough eligible teams. I'm not that surprised the team is a reflection of their head coach who is a putz. If wvu is to ever get back on solid footing a coaching change is necessary. The homers will tell you that Dana was some hot shot many years ago but they fail to realize that some one wears that crown every year. When DH was hired Muschump was the biggest name out there. Ask Florida how that turned out. If and when DH gets his walking papers the only thing wvu would lose is a coach who averages 7 wins and who goes to crappy bowl games. To be grounded in reality wvu loses absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You ask me to leave you alone then tag me in and troll. Sorry for your obsession with me Gregory. It is ugly and sad. The OP must be on ignore. Can you break down Pitt's bowl performance this year.
Still 5 why don't you address the questions that I posed to you and the other homers that continually clog this board with BS. Don't pretend that you are ignoring me. I know you can hear me but, hey what can you say. I told you that this team would return to the days of 7-5 in 2017 and I was right like always. Holgorsen is a smuck and anyone with the gall to defend this nitwit after that pitiful performance in the heart of Dallas bowl needs to have their mountaineer patriotism questioned. Stop trying to change the subject to Pitt. Pitt and WVU have 1 thing in common in football. They are both insignificant. They are as insignificant as all those stuffed animals you have hanging on the wall of your den. Time to man up and address the questions I posed to you Homer.

Allen Wvu was 7-3 when Grier went down. No one knows what would have happened in the Texas game had he not been injured. Anyone with common sense knows Wvu would have still got stomped by Oklahoma if Grier was playing. Wvu didn't beat one ranked team that finished in the top 25 with Grier. The fact that the bottom fell out after Grier's injury should be alarming. Holgorsen has been here 7 years and what we found out is there is no QB depth. No depth on the Oline. The defense is weak. If the guy was something special like you seem to think then after 7 years WVU would be built to last. None of what I just said has anything to do with my original post. Why don't you take the time and answer the questions I posed to you and the other Homers. Wvu's main problem is they have a coach who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

I'm not interested in having a reasonable discussion and answer someones questions who results to elementary school insults and speaks like he dropped out of high school.

You'd probably get better replies if you were interested in arguing in good faith.

Can you tell us how you survived your abortion?

" Time to man up and address the questions I posed to you Homer."

Perhaps you should "man up" and go tell the coach your opinions in person. I do not post very often but I do read this site for news of the WVU teams. It is simply amazing the number of anonymous football experts here consider their own opinions to be of great value.

Pitt didn’t qualify for a Bowl game moron. You’d know that if you paid attention to the season(I kinda do like trolling you). Anyway so no opinion on legit WVU content?

" Time to man up and address the questions I posed to you Homer."

Perhaps you should "man up" and go tell the coach your opinions in person. I do not post very often but I do read this site for news of the WVU teams. It is simply amazing the number of anonymous football experts here consider their own opinions to be of great value.
Well anyone that watched the Heart of Dallas bowl knows wvu isn't getting great value in its 3.5 million overpaid head coach.

I'm not interested in having a reasonable discussion and answer someones questions who results to elementary school insults and speaks like he dropped out of high school.

You'd probably get better replies if you were interested in arguing in good faith.
I have read your posts on several occasions and there mostly homer garbage. You are the last person to be talking considering you took a swipe at a student athlete. If you have a problem with chugs then ask the HC why he is on the roster in the first place. Ask the HC why he has failed to develop quality QB's out of High School. Maybe would start asking real questions if your head wasn't so far up Holgorsen's ass.

Can you tell us how you survived your abortion?[/QUOTE

Surviving “your” abortion makes you look super dumb. So if you were trolling yourself you would actually post “I don’t know how I survived my mom’s abortion”. Unless you think Soooky is a girl that had an abortion with complications. I’m thinking you are dumb and inappropriately brought up a sensitive subject. Your post was rude to any woman on this site and you should delete it. We can beat each other up and stay above the line. I stopped using “retard” as a reference because a member ask me not to use that word. I respected his perspective that the word represented something to him that didn’t really represent the same to me. But I didn’t want to hurt anyone with a personal situation so I stopped. Suggest you consider doing the same.

Your mother should have had and abortion. I posed several questions to you delusional homers and not one of you has come up with and explanation. I doubt you even went to WVU. Either answer the question or find another team you loser.
But your mother did have an abortion an I was wondering how you survived.

Your mother should have had and abortion. I posed several questions to you delusional homers and not one of you has come up with and explanation. I doubt you even went to WVU. Either answer the question or find another team you loser.
Nope I didn't go to WVU, how does that make me less of a fan?

I went to the the University of Lackland.

I guess you can call me a homer, I root for WVU no matter who the coach is, so I’ll try my best to answer your questions.

1. In my opinion this doesn’t really say too much about the state of the program. We’ve had better records and worse records than our first season, but if I had to pin it on one thing, it would be lack of recruited qb development.

2. Not sure what game you are talking about in our first year in the Big xii, we almost beat OU and TCU, but I wouldn’t consider any win that season our best since joining the league. (Edit- I just noticed you said road win) we definitely have a issue playing on the road under Holgs, I personally don’t think he is a good motivator.

3. It will be pretty hard to top that Orange bowl, so there’s that. Plus Tavon was one of the best to ever play here!

4. I have no answer on this one, but if we are to ever challenge for the Big xii, this must change!

5. I haven’t seen too many discussions about depth outside of the qb, and that points back to #4.

6. Well obviously none or he would have been scooped up.

7. Because he won 10 games last season.

8. Zero excuses here, I feel we need to at least play in Big xii title game or he should be let go.

9. Crowd was horrible because it was a horrible bowl a million miles away from most of our fan base. Being the day after Christmas doesn’t help much either.

10. I still support Dana, because I will support every WVU coach. I’m not opposed to change, and think it may need to happen if next year doesn’t pan out, but if not, I’ll still be a WVU fan.

How’d I do?

I guess you can call me a homer, I root for WVU no matter who the coach is, so I’ll try my best to answer your questions.

1. In my opinion this doesn’t really say too much about the state of the program. We’ve had better records and worse records than our first season, but if I had to pin it on one thing, it would be lack of recruited qb development.

2. Not sure what game you are talking about in our first year in the Big xii, we almost beat OU and TCU, but I wouldn’t consider any win that season our best since joining the league. (Edit- I just noticed you said road win) we definitely have a issue playing on the road under Holgs, I personally don’t think he is a good motivator.

3. It will be pretty hard to top that Orange bowl, so there’s that. Plus Tavon was one of the best to ever play here!

4. I have no answer on this one, but if we are to ever challenge for the Big xii, this must change!

5. I haven’t seen too many discussions about depth outside of the qb, and that points back to #4.

8. Zero excuses here, I feel we need to at least play in Big xii title game or he should be let go.

9. Crowd was horrible because it was a horrible bowl a million miles away from most of our fan base. Being the day after Christmas doesn’t help much either.

10. I still support Dana, because I will support every WVU coach. I’m not opposed to change, and think it may need to happen if next year doesn’t pan out, but if not, I’ll still be a WVU fan.

How’d I do?
I give you and A for this response. At least you took the time to try and answer the questions about the state of the program and not try and discuss issues such as birth control. You also didn't try any sugar coating BS I give you credit on that one. The road game I was referring to was the Texas game in 2012. Texas finished 9-4 that year The TCU team we beat in 2013 was 4-8 the same as wvu. I will agree that the Bowl game was ultimately meaningless but everything that went wrong in 2017 reared it's ugly head in that game.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC

How’d I do?
I give you and A for this response. At least you took the time to try and answer the questions about the state of the program and not try and discuss issues such as birth control. You also didn't try any sugar coating BS I give you credit on that one. The road game I was referring to was the Texas game in 2012. Texas finished 9-4 that year The TCU team we beat in 2013 was 4-8 the same as wvu. I will agree that the Bowl game was ultimately meaningless but everything that went wrong in 2017 reared it's ugly head in that game.
Yeah, I realized what game you meant after typing my response, and meaningless or not, we have to do a better job to show up. The other team “wanting it more” is a pathetic excuse!

But your mother did have an abortion an I was wondering how you survived.
I survived well enough to know how to answer a question. Why won't you address the topic? Last I checked this was a wvu sports message board and not and Abortion clinic.

Yeah, I realized what game you meant after typing my response, and meaningless or not, we have to do a better job to show up. The other team “wanting it more” is a pathetic excuse!
I said many times that we would only win 7 games. The season turned out the way I expected. The effort against Utah was pitiful. I don't think the team wanted to be there but when your 7-5 your at the mercy of the bowl selection committees. Win or lose try and go out in style I just don't think they put there best foot forward. If the team truly tried which I don't believe they did then were on the road to nowhere.

ADVERTISEMENT