ADVERTISEMENT

Hey.... at least the mean tweets stopped.

Mntneer

Heisman Winner
Oct 8, 2001
Am I right?
giphy.gif

Majority of Americans want Dementia in Chief to resign

I think the diehards are in complete denial about how badly this was fvcked up and the American middle’s recognition of and understanding it. I listened to 3 different conversations last night at Soccer of some very what I’d call liberal leaning individuals disgusted with it and saying what a failure Biden is turning out to be.

I think the diehards are in complete denial about how badly this was fvcked up and the American middle’s recognition of and understanding it. I listened to 3 different conversations last night at Soccer of some very what I’d call liberal leaning individuals disgusted with it and saying what a failure Biden is turning out to be.
While I agree with you, it was Fvcked up, we need to pay attention to DC and what they’re doing. This is only a diversion to distract us

Majority of Americans want Dementia in Chief to resign

I said I needed more than 120 days...why's everyone so impatient? 'Cmon...give me a break will 'ya?
iu

Maybe because you're so creepy and such a creepy screw up creepy Joe? 😏

People that worried more about what Trump said than what he did.... now we have a bumbling idiot who not only says dumb shit, but does even worse shit.

People that worried more about what Trump said than what he did.... now we have a bumbling idiot who not only says dumb shit, but does even worse shit.
They’re deluding themselves into believing this is some sort of QAnon conspiracy. I’d honestly just like for some of those on the left, never Trumpers, Lincoln Project guys, etc. from the board, to come and either own it, defend it, or acknowledge what a failure this jizz bag is. I don’t understand why they went into hiding.

None of us did through the good and bad of Trump and some of us didn’t even vote for him. They all up and vanished like a fart in the wind. Jesus, at least acknowledge in this instance he has really shat the bed. That presser yesterday was a joke. Even the leftish pundits were all over his ass.

What absolutely amazes me about most Biden voters is their inability/refusal to tell you exactly what they expected from him in the first place? That vote for him was strictly a hate filled anti-Trump vote, most of them were 100% clueless or essentially indifferent as to what he'd actually do governing. Almost none of them can tell you what they wanted him to improve over Trump policy wise. They are equally as muted now defending or explaining his performance results so far.

Amazing.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
They’re deluding themselves into believing this is some sort of QAnon conspiracy. I’d honestly just like for some of those on the left, never Trumpers, Lincoln Project guys, etc. from the board, to come and either own it, defend it, or acknowledge what a failure this jizz bag is. I don’t understand why they went into hiding.

None of us did through the good and bad of Trump and some of us didn’t even vote for him. They all up and vanished like a fart in the wind. Jesus, at least acknowledge in this instance he has really shat the bed. That presser yesterday was a joke. Even the leftish pundits were all over his ass.

They're cowards. Perhaps that's why they voted for the coward supposedly running the show now.

What absolutely amazes me about most Biden voters is their inability/refusal to tell you exactly what they expected from him in the first place? That vote for him was strictly a hate filled anti-Trump vote, most of them were 100% clueless or essentially indifferent as to what he'd actually do governing. Almost none of them can tell you what they wanted him to improve over Trump policy wise. They are equally as muted now defending or explaining his performance results so far.

Amazing.
They voted for him because they were just like him as you alluded to, Biden was also 100% clueless what he would actually do governing.

Reactions: polar80 and atlkvb
They're cowards. Perhaps that's why they voted for the coward supposedly running the show now.
lol Joe's doing a great job, what's the problem? The left is quiet as they have nothing to complain about imo. Obviously everyone wishes the military exit could have gone better but he's hit some Dem priorities and done the best he could on consensus issues despite full time Repub efforts to stop all admin initiatives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jpoppa
lol Joe's doing a great job, what's the problem? The left is quiet as they have nothing to complain about imo.

So tell us moe, what exactly is creepy Joe doing such a great job at?

lol Joe's doing a great job, what's the problem? The left is quiet as they have nothing to complain about imo.
Great job at what exactly? Its not the market. It's not the economy. It's no legislative. It's not foreign policy.

America disagrees. His approval rating is in the tank. LOL

Everyone reading your response and agreeing is now moetarded. Thanks for adding more stupidity to the world.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

I give you credit moe... you're the ONLY one willing to put your neck out there in trying to defend the mess.

So tell us moe, what exactly is creepy Joe doing such a great job at?
I believe the only thing he has done a good job at is being as incompetent as most of us knew he would. Now you have to admit he has done a very good job at that!

Reactions: wvu2007
I give you credit moe... you're the ONLY one willing to put your neck out there in trying to defend the mess.
He’s just a simpleton who drops a post and leaves just to stir the pot. He’s no one to take seriously

You have noticed moe offers no defense of Biden's actual results to date?

You have noticed moe offers no defense of Biden's actual results to date?
Because he doesn't believe it himself. He's just posturing for the sake of being—for the purposes of this board—an antagonist. We know better. He knows better.

Reactions: atlkvb
Because he doesn't believe it himself. He's just posturing for the sake of being—for the purposes of this board—an antagonist. We know better. He knows better.
In his case it is called being a hypocrite. He was critical of Trump for things he praises Biden for. He isn't smart enough to understand that others see through this.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT