ADVERTISEMENT

Hey 30 Kelly

Marine03

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2012
These EER fans are highly pissed off about receiving less votes than us for three straight years. [cheers]

Reactions: 30Kelly
You have no idea MV marine...mooU has nothing that i envy or would want to have and I think that is why you keep harping on more votes...but hold on to that while the rest of the college football world laughs at you. Hold those (more votes) close to your heart because that is all you have.

You have no idea MV marine...mooU has nothing that i envy or would want to have and I think that is why you keep harping on more votes...but hold on to that while the rest of the college football world laughs at you. Hold those (more votes) close to your heart because that is all you have.

Hold onto your one vote

LOL...More Votes Marine hold on to your more votes! I think it is the only thing that mooU has!! If you can, name something that mooU has that WVU would envy?
Didn't they win a BCS bowl before WVU? That is what they said they would do...

This list is taking shape nicely:

The new flagship
We are rising
We're coming back
We get more votes

[laughing]

Reactions: 30CAT
I like it when you post truth on here

Truth? If that's the truth, what's the "flagship's" record against the only other FBS team in the state?

Truth is, Marshall is in a conference the MAC has now passed, plays a weaker schedule than some FCS teams, clings to made-up and/or moral victories and is WVU's bitch.

Those are facts. You can look it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT