ADVERTISEMENT

Here you go

with his mind. This is the guy you are following sheesh. He declassified everything HAHAHAHAHAHA. So in my mind WVU is 4-0 so they are 4-0. Yea that works
The minute Trump told them to ship the documents to MAL they were declassified, sitting on the driveway of the White House.

Neither , it's funny the first thing that happens to Trumpers when you criticize him is that everyone assumes you are big time Biden People. Look Al Capone did not get arrested after year 1 -2 or 3 of an investigation so that will take time. But the nomination for the Republicans why not Romney ??? He is not as dividing as Trump and actually knows the constitution and laws. Or Hogan from Maryland pretty moderate. For the Dems Tim Kaine Joe Mancin are pretty moderate

Reality is they aren't getting elected President. The Democrats will eat them alive. You're going to have to decide between Far Left or Trump/DeSantis.

Even leftist politifact said you're completely wrong, but you won't let it go.

Yeah, might want to find your way to the Marshla board or something, they're soft over there.
Man most of the stuff trump said on that site was false. Like he did lose the election

Wow says the trumper that right there shows your intellect. Get back to OAN news sheeptard

Nobody is voting for your options fake moderate. They are tired of controlled opposition. I would also bet if I took the gloves off you would be the first one crying to the mod. Also attacking the messager vice the message is in Rules for Radicals. Most of us have read it.

Nobody is voting for your options fake moderate. They are tired of controlled opposition. I would also bet if I took the gloves off you would be the first one crying to the mod. Also attacking the messager vice the message is in Rules for Radicals. Most of us have read it.
Take the gloves off??? What does that mean??? And I will not complain tell you what I will be in Bridgeport this weekend say we can talk about it over a beer face to face. This is not a threat but people seem a little more respectful and thoughtful when someone is next to them/ I will get the first round

Take the gloves off??? What does that mean??? And I will not complain tell you what I will be in Bridgeport this weekend say we can talk about it over a beer

Got better plans. You're options will be Trump/DeSantis or one of the Far Left Democrats. That's where we are. Crying about isn't going to change that fact. You will need to decide which way you want to go.

Got better plans. You're options will be Trump/DeSantis or one of the Far Left Democrats. That's where we are. Crying about isn't going to change that fact. You will need to decide which way you want to go.
Far left democrat is better than far right republican but the Democrat party is not there yet , electing far left for president. So give me Wren and Stimpy over the republican choices

Far left democrat is better than far right republican but the Democrat party is not there yet , electing far left for president. So give me Wren and Stimpy over the republican choices
Trump is not far right. He's centrist. DeSantis is further right, but still not that far. Your problem with them is that they don't roll over to the far left.

Reactions: 30CAT

Trump and DeSantis are hardly far right. Only a communist would type and hit post reply on that garbage take.

Trump is not far right. He's centrist. DeSantis is further right, but still not that far. Your problem with them is that they don't roll over to the far left.

Bernie Bros got suckered. Look how easy he laid down. Twice. CCP is running this color revolution.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Now you have lost me. Take care man good luck to you

Now you have lost me. Take care man good luck to you
Trump supported:
  • Extremely high budgets and extraneous spending bills
  • Some gun control
  • Supported government regulation of prescription drugs
  • Supported term limits
  • Believes Electoral College should be replaced
  • Believes government should regulate social media companies to prevent misinformation

No he has to go through the process. did you not have civics in high school. He is a criminal
You probably shouldn't be acting like you know the law since you don't. There is no "process" for him to follow. There is a process for everyone else in the executive branch to follow. POTUS executes executive orders.

You probably shouldn't be acting like you know the law since you don't. There is no "process" for him to follow. There is a process for everyone else in the executive branch to follow. POTUS executes executive orders.

I think they get desperate and try though. Idiots will celebrate. Then it falls apart.

I think they get desperate and try though. Idiots will celebrate. Then it falls apart.
No I celebrate because trump follows QANAN conspiracies and has such great advisors as Rudy Guliani, Don Jr and the my pillow guy

No I celebrate because trump follows QANAN conspiracies and has such great advisors as Rudy Guliani, Don Jr and the my pillow guy

Regardless of what you think about Trump and his balls, you bleaters and your messiahs follow pedophilia, which is not a conspiracy and put illegal foreign nationals above American citizens.

Sick.

Wrong and I do have a DD-214. He needs to go to jail
Correction, you WANT him to go to jail.

The President, in his sole discretion has full classification authority. It’s just the reality of it. He’s not required to follow a process with respect to classification. He can classify, declassify, or read in on his word. Period. He’s the only person in the Govt that has that authority. That’s a fact,

Is this where I pretend you and all the MSM wasn't reading the QAnon Board? You being butthurt over a civilian selling pillows rooting for his candidate is also hilarious.

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
Every liberal fuktard on earth will tell you they are an ignorant media sheep if you give them the time. Add TIMMYk to the list. Bless his heart.
It’s pretty funny the warped reality these guys live in. They think we’re all uneducated hicks. With the exception of Dave, no one posting on here lives in WV. The rest of us live in metropolitan areas or just plainly outside of WV. You have career military, engineers, doctors (plural), lawyers, and war profiteers in here. It’s just comical to see them think we’re all a bunch of Q following rubes when we’re the only ones who post on here who can actually articulate policy positions without the name calling and nonsense.

I get it, you strictly follow BlueAnon, most of the rest of the uninformed rubes operating on emotion devoid of facts do as well.

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT