ADVERTISEMENT

Here you go

with his mind. This is the guy you are following sheesh. He declassified everything HAHAHAHAHAHA. So in my mind WVU is 4-0 so they are 4-0. Yea that works

Last edited:
with his mind. This is the guy you are following sheesh. He declassified everything HAHAHAHAHAHA. So in my mind WVU is 4-0 so they are 4-0. Yea that works

Have you taken a good look at the pedophile you're following and what he's doing to our country? Why be a bleater?

They are talking about obstruction now. Let us know if he is charged with possession of classified documents.

They are talking about obstruction now. Let us know if he is charged with possession of classified documents.
Thats coming he has so many investigations going on right now. But maybe he can make them go away with his mind hahahahahahah

Thats coming he has so many investigations going on right now. But maybe he can make them go away with his mind hahahahahahah

If he is indicted. It will be for obstruction or some other process crime. You know because the that's all they really got. It won't even stop him from running. Cry harder.

If he is indicted. It will be for obstruction or some other process crime. You know because the that's all they really got. It won't even stop him from running. Cry harder.
Yea obstruction of justice is sooo good for a president. Man you guys are really in a cult.

Yea obstruction of justice is sooo good for a president. Man you guys are really in a cult.

You clowns would do the same to DeSantis or even any Democrat who didn't stay in line. Try to keep up. It's not about just about defending Trump anymore.

You clowns would do the same to DeSantis or even any Democrat who didn't stay in line. Try to keep up. It's not about just about defending Trump anymore.
You are right I mean it's not like Trump could shoot someone on fifth ave and not get votes. And taking top secret documents or trying to change the results of an election or obstruction of justice is a little more than out of line its criminal

Last edited:
You are right I mean it's not like Trump could shoot someone on fifth ave and not get votes.

Alec Baldwin thought that concept applied to him because he played Trump on SNL. Guess we will see how that works out.

Reactions: Airport
Who is having issues here? He is president. He has the ultimate power to declassified executive office documents. If he declassified something it isn't classified. What goes on inside your fuking retard brain is irrelevant.

Reactions: 30CAT
He been being investigated for 6+ years and nothing has stuck. The whole NY AG imminent charge? She ended up having to file a civil suit because she couldn’t find a crime.

I get it, you guys are completely ok with banana republic style tactics to attack political opposition.

Reactions: Airport and 30CAT
We’re in a cult? You’d think after the numerous failed narratives over the last 6 years with nothing to show for it, that you’d catch on that it’s designed to keep you all riled up. I mean, Russian collusion was a sure thing, right? Completely fabricated lie, opp, ran out of Clinton’s camp. The CNN even disclosed to the FBI it was a Swiftboat-esque operation. This came out in discovery during the Sussman trial.

It’s been 2 years since the election and still, nothing. The most promising thing you all have is a President keeping documents he declassified.

Reactions: 30CAT
Who is having issues here? He is president. He has the ultimate power to declassified executive office documents. If he declassified something it isn't classified. What goes on inside your fuking retard brain is irrelevant.
No he has to go through the process. did you not have civics in high school. He is a criminal

No he has to go through the process. did you not have civics in high school. He is a criminal
You apparently don’t work nor have you ever worked in Government or the military. He can declassify on his word. He can classify on his word. He can read anyone he wants to onto a classified program.

Do you think if he’s at a leadership summit and a conversation about nukes comes up that he has to say, wait, I can’t talk about our nukes or removing them until I check it through “the process”? That’s just not realistic. You’re being lied to, again.

It's telling when biff says he declassified all that material but his lawyers in a courtroom under oath in front of a judge don't.
What’s telling is how gullible you guys are. This is yet another attempt to drive a narrative to keep you all engaged. The right is fired up to go vote, and we will. You all are having to be scared into going to vote because “meh dictator” and the fall of Democracy, derp derp!

What’s telling is how gullible you guys are. This is yet another attempt to drive a narrative to keep you all engaged. The right is fired up to go vote, and we will. You all are having to be scared into going to vote because “meh dictator” and the fall of Democracy, derp derp!

The irony of it is Biden IS what they accuse Trump of being.

And yet they still vote for it.

Reactions: phillya and Gunny46
Biden is going to start WW3. We are not prepared to fight it right now. Impeachment needs to be on the table.

Mean tweets to we will need a draft. Great job haters.

Man you guys are really in a cult. You can't even see it.
What’s the cult like behavior?

There is documented evidence that’s been all over the Main Stream media of Hunter Biden smoking crack, doing blow, and banging out hookers. He fathered a child that Joe won’t even acknowledge. Joe even acknowledged his son’s drug issues in one of the debates.

Joe has made a whole lot of conspicuous comments over the years. His hairy legs speech. Always asking for the pre/pubescent girls to come sit on his lap. The inappropriate touching of little girls during photo-Ops? These are all real thing. Does that mean he is a pederast? I don’t know. I do know his daughters own diary detailed how she was concerned Joe would try to shower with her. I mean, these things are real.

That aside, I’m much more concerned with Joe and the Dems actual policies as they’ve undeniably hurt the country. There is not a single statistical category that’s better under Biden than Trump. If you want to debate policy, bring it. You being unable to do so would indicate your being much more brainwashed than people who can actually blunt your narrative with facts.

You apparently don’t work nor have you ever worked in Government or the military. He can declassify on his word. He can classify on his word. He can read anyone he wants to onto a classified program.

Do you think if he’s at a leadership summit and a conversation about nukes comes up that he has to say, wait, I can’t talk about our nukes or removing them until I check it through “the process”? That’s just not realistic. You’re being lied to, again.
Wrong and I do have a DD-214. He needs to go to jail

Who do you want to see win the nomination on both sides?
Neither , it's funny the first thing that happens to Trumpers when you criticize him is that everyone assumes you are big time Biden People. Look Al Capone did not get arrested after year 1 -2 or 3 of an investigation so that will take time. But the nomination for the Republicans why not Romney ??? He is not as dividing as Trump and actually knows the constitution and laws. Or Hogan from Maryland pretty moderate. For the Dems Tim Kaine Joe Mancin are pretty moderate

So does the guy who worked at bulk fuel. Appreciate their service but big picture stuff they know little about.
Well I know there is a process for everything that is top secret. You just cant take things like that period. And Trump did more damage than mean tweets I mean there was almost a coup because of him and people actually believe in QANON , you have the idiots like the 3%,Proud boys and oath keepers. Bad stuff man. And I know ANTIFA yadda yadda they are idiots too AND SHOULD GO TO JAIL for what they do but they did not storm the Capital. I mean did you listen to Trump talk to Hannity he has zero clue

Last edited:
Well I know there is a process for everything that is top secret. You just cant take things like that period

It's been explained to you multiple times. If it makes it to the Supreme Court it will be explained to you again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT