ADVERTISEMENT

Having a bad day? I got you...

Are you kidding me....lmao. You have one since WWII ended.

Does that actually make you sleep better that Pitt won one 40 years? Who cares. Good grief dude....its 2018. Trust me, Mountaineer fans aren't losing any sleep over the 1976 title you have.

LMAO!

I’m a WVU fan jackass. I was speaking in general WVU fans would love to have a national title in football. It sucks that Pitt has one and we don’t. It sucks even more that they kept us from one in 2007.

9 of them. Get your facts right before spouting off at the chumper.

Greg Jackoff.....I don’t care how many titles you Pitt pricks think you have. I was speaking in general about WVU fans wishing we could win one. If all you can do is start crap go to the Pitt board!!

Awesome reading your story John. Congrats on a great career and life journey. I’ve frequented Fairmont a ton. My Grandmother lived and passed away in Fairmont. She was buried there but it’s been a few years since my mom and I have gone done to see her. I’m in The Villages at least 3 times per year. My sister lives in Windermere by Disney right outside of Orlando. I have about 12 clients in the The Villages. Ya know when you see faces, learn names and hear life stories you do realize that it can be a small world.
Well, Paula bought a home in The Villages (Silver Lake) so I'll be here January-April till we return to the Ohio home we co-own. If you're coming to The Villages, let me know and we'll have a meal together and talk WVU sports.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greg Jackoff.....I don’t care how many titles you Pitt pricks think you have. I was speaking in general about WVU fans wishing we could win one. If all you can do is start crap go to the Pitt board!!

Sweet! Another internet tough guy!

Yes sir!

Sweet! Another internet tough guy!

Yes sir!
Is "internet tough guy" your new words of the month?

First it was retard, then homers, and now this. I look forward to what March will bring.

BTW...if you want to leave me free Pens tickets...I will gladly take them.

Give me mod powers on this board and I will make all your "headaches" disappear immediately.

Wow now that's cool. then the only thing left on the forum will be you and everyone who thinks just the same as you. Now, the way to do things...you might even sound somewhat intelligent under those conditions. Go get 'em tiger.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I would really like to read the rest of this thread. But I need to empty my bowel of some pitt.

Wow now that's cool. then the only thing left on the forum will be you and everyone who thinks just the same as you. Now, the way to do things...you might even sound somewhat intelligent under those conditions. Go get 'em tiger.

Your post doesn't make much sense because your sentence structure sucks.

What would be left here would be actual WVU fans. Yes, ... even the pessimistic, dumb ones like you.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Or just get rid of people who launch attacks at people. That would work to.

Vernon's a smart man he knows his audience. Yes pit has nine national titles over half of them shared and I don't know a single Mountaineer fan Who Wants To Be A Pitt fan. Pitt Athletics is a joke right now and has been for quite some time especially football and now basketball
Is "internet tough guy" your new words of the month?

First it was retard, then homers, and now this. I look forward to what March will bring.

BTW...if you want to leave me free Pens tickets...I will gladly take them.

You’re to insincere in your posting to consider giving you Pens Tix. Retard for some reason offended members so I stopped using that word. Homer is a constant here. When guys post the tough guy routine like you I mock em. So the answer to your question is no it’s not the words of the month.

You’re to insincere in your posting to consider giving you Pens Tix. Retard for some reason offended members so I stopped using that word. Homer is a constant here. When guys post the tough guy routine like you I mock em. So the answer to your question is no it’s not the words of the month.

It has nothing to do with being a tough guy. Nobody cares if you are a Pitt fan. We just don’t understand the point of being an asshole and stirring things up everytime you post!!!

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Could you please tell me again what my tough guy routine on here is? I am dying to know.

So that was a no on the free Pens tickets?

She lost. Get over it lol.

I've never, nor will I ever, vote in any election. They're ALL criminals and I'm not in the habit of standing in line to vote criminals into positions of power. I'd sooner vote for you.

Although not quite as dumb, she's just as corrupt as the cheeto with a comb over is.

BTW...sPitt blew that last good chance to get a conference win. They were home against lowly Wake Forest and still couldn't get a win.

Went to the spitt site last night and all their misery was quite delightful.

Could you please tell me again what my tough guy routine on here is? I am dying to know.

So that was a no on the free Pens tickets?

You just come off as a tough guy bully with how you confront an opinion you apparently disagree with. Not a huge deal just ball busting. Hey I’m as edgy as it gets so you know I’m messin.

Let’s get to know each other a little before I kick ya some Pens tix. I have 15 games but only 4 games left. I’m out of town on 11th against Stars and was gonna give them to 5-0 because I’ve gone nasty on him a bit. But of course he acted like a jerk when he had the olive branch chance. So the beat goes on with him. I knew 5-0 was being cute trying to get me down to Morgantown for a 9pm to stiff me. I actually was supposed to go down to TCU game but couldn’t bump my pm appointments. Anyway if you’re from Pittsburgh area or like the Pens I’ll private you down the road.

It has nothing to do with being a tough guy. Nobody cares if you are a Pitt fan. We just don’t understand the point of being an asshole and stirring things up everytime you post!!!

You know what? You’re actually kinda right. Not totally because you’re not acknowledging how rude some are to me strictly because I support Pitt, WVU, Ohio State and Duquesne. You say nobody cares about me supporting Pitt. That is simply not accurate and everyone on here knows that Merlin. Quite a bit of my stick is posting low as a result of being attacked low. You can’t find any post where I’m not supportive of teams and staffs. I’ve always made my opinion known about how much I hate the Big12 for WVU. I’ve always posted Luck had no choice but to move WVU into Big12 as well. I’ve always posted about and mocked homers because I’m not a homer. The crap thrown at me is rude and comical. I don’t take it personal. There’s members like 5-0 and Orlaco that serve no value purpose other to bounce around chasing after my posting. I bet Orlaco actually thinks I’m interested in anything her haha. And know this. I’ve never post one untruth on this site when I discuss facts about me or what I know.

You know what? You’re actually kinda right. Not totally because you’re not acknowledging how rude some are to me strictly because I support Pitt, WVU, Ohio State and Duquesne. You say nobody cares about me supporting Pitt. That is simply not accurate and everyone on here knows that Merlin. Quite a bit of my stick is posting low as a result of being attacked low. You can’t find any post where I’m not supportive of teams and staffs. I’ve always made my opinion known about how much I hate the Big12 for WVU. I’ve always posted Luck had no choice but to move WVU into Big12 as well. I’ve always posted about and mocked homers because I’m not a homer. The crap thrown at me is rude and comical. I don’t take it personal. There’s members like 5-0 and Orlaco that serve no value purpose other to bounce around chasing after my posting. I bet Orlaco actually thinks I’m interested in anything her haha. And know this. I’ve never post one untruth on this site when I discuss facts about me or what I know.
There you go again with your whinny titty baby routine. It is really your only play any more.

You just come off as a tough guy bully with how you confront an opinion you apparently disagree with. Not a huge deal just ball busting. Hey I’m as edgy as it gets so you know I’m messin.

Let’s get to know each other a little before I kick ya some Pens tix. I have 15 games but only 4 games left. I’m out of town on 11th against Stars and was gonna give them to 5-0 because I’ve gone nasty on him a bit. But of course he acted like a jerk when he had the olive branch chance. So the beat goes on with him. I knew 5-0 was being cute trying to get me down to Morgantown for a 9pm to stiff me. I actually was supposed to go down to TCU game but couldn’t bump my pm appointments. Anyway if you’re from Pittsburgh area or like the Pens I’ll private you down the road.
Oh....I was just wanting a couple of Pens tickets for me and a friend. I didn't realize you were part of the deal.

Give me mod powers on this board and I will make all your "headaches" disappear immediately. I love WVU and I hate the trolls that yuck up this place.

So you’re arrogantly thinking you know how to run a site and business like Veron does haha. Take a lap fool. Go back to your 98 viewed 5 reply threads goofball. This site is actually getting more interesting IMO. Engage and add value instead of running from debate.

Oh....I was just wanting a couple of Pens tickets for me and a friend. I didn't realize you were part of the deal.

I usually don’t offer my 5th row seats to jerkoffs. I have two seats so I would not be with you. But thanks for the headups.

So you’re arrogantly thinking you know how to run a site and business like Veron does haha. Take a lap fool. Go back to your 98 viewed 5 reply threads goofball. This site is actually getting more interesting IMO. Engage and add value instead of running from debate.

You're an idiot.

BTW...sPitt blew that last good chance to get a conference win. They were home against lowly Wake Forest and still couldn't get a win.

When are you gonna learn that it’s better when Pitt, WVU and Penn State are all doing well.

If you really do go to Lair you’ll always see me stick up for WVU. No one really ever brings up WVU but very occasionally something WVU pops up. When it does I keep it real and on point. Penn State stuff often comes up. If you went to the Penn State site Pitt stuff often comes up. For some reason WVU threads and posts are out of sight out of mind over on the Pitt sight.

If you really do go to Lair you’ll always see me stick up for WVU. No one really ever brings up WVU but very occasionally something WVU pops up. When it does I keep it real and on point. Penn State stuff often comes up. If you went to the Penn State site Pitt stuff often comes up. For some reason WVU threads and posts are out of sight out of mind over on the Pitt sight.

WVU is having success for the most part...they don't have anything to say.

Besides....they are all too busy posting about firing Stallings to think about anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT