ADVERTISEMENT

Harley Prediction

wonder if uncle luke is back in the player buying business
Long gone, hell Nevin was after him. I think he can see a great opportunity to come in and play for his dream school. Miami might have started the recruitment process late but, playing at home with your buddies is a pretty strong draw. It didn't help that WV got it handed to them in the Bowl Game either.

giphy.gif

Reactions: WVU-Brand
I thought Holman's eligibility ran out in '86?

Who are the chicken worshipers talking about? Shouldn't they be getting on the boats home as the Prez put the end to that dry foot illegal immigration scam they all got in under and get back where they came from?

Skeert of a dead man and his crossdressing brother, pitiful. Go home!

Who cares. Dana had Geno tavon and stedman - and couldn't score after week 5
Yep nobody remembers Dana moving Tavon to running back and Austin going for 334 yards rushing while WVU put up over 700 yards of offense. I think that was after week 5.

Week 6 14
Week 7 14
Week 8 38
Week 9 34
Week 10 49
Week 11 31
Week 12 59

Couldn't score lol.

You can have an opinion just don't try to pass your opinion off as fact.

Should I post the opponent's scores so we can see who's fault that really was or have you had enough?

Yep nobody remembers Dana moving Tavon to running back and Austin going for 334 yards rushing while WVU put up over 700 yards of offense. I think that was after week 5.

Week 6 14
Week 7 14
Week 8 38
Week 9 34
Week 10 49
Week 11 31
Week 12 59

Couldn't score lol.

You can have an opinion just don't try to pass your opinion off as fact.

Should I post the opponent's scores so we can see who's fault that really was or have you had enough?

It's been covered. The offense faded and with huge turnovers put the defense in horrible position. It was a disaster.

but according to the "predictors" on this board, DH led offenses will always put 70 on the next opponent. That's why he calls the plays. Genius, pure genius I tell you.:smiley:

So says the douche that admitted he rooted for wvu to lose because of his hate for Dana.
Part of the pissbaby club that says 10-3 doesn't count as 10 wins because we played no one. Yet our SOS turned out to be 15th in nation,and higher SOS than 2005 2006 and 2007. But yet the pissbabies soldier on in their hate, fueled by their misguided misery with no facts.
Yup. Party on.
Too much talent only bogs down Danas play calling.

It means, "everyone expects me to flip on signing day.... shocker, I'm sticking with WVU. "

You need the whole quote:

[Harley, a four-star prospect, said he enjoyed his visit to UM last weekend, and though some Miami commitments are hopeful he will flip, he told Rivals: “I’m just sticking it out with West Virginia for now.” But he won’t announce until signing day.]

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...y-jackson/article127265844.html#storylink=cpy

Through Canesport, interview with his dad. Today!
And there is no bias there, on the part of either. Get me quote directly from the kid and I will play along with the guessing game. Other than a direct quote and, hopefully one not laced with supposition, I find nothing to discuss. Such threads are totally worthless. One thing I KNOW there is one chance in TWO that he will go to Miami or come to WVU. Bank on it. Otherwise we shall wait. I presume he and the parents are still planning a visit to Morgantown this week end? Why come AGAIN if the decision has been made?

Last edited:
Canesport also interviewed Bigfoot and Elvis. The Big E says he's still a Memphis lock while the 'Squatch is deciding between the Washington and Oregon schools. He's heard he might molt in Miami's weather. Richt is sending him pics Guidettes and Persian chicks on the beaches in Miami to prove his kind can thrive there.

So says the douche that admitted he rooted for wvu to lose because of his hate for Dana.
Part of the pissbaby club that says 10-3 doesn't count as 10 wins because we played no one. Yet our SOS turned out to be 15th in nation,and higher SOS than 2005 2006 and 2007. But yet the pissbabies soldier on in their hate, fueled by their misguided misery with no facts.
Yup. Party on.

Lol

I think hes gone but hes supposed to visit this weekend i believe he shows up WVU is in good shape if not i think hes off to Miami. I just don't know why all the drama with some of theses kids Coach Seider must know whats up with Harley and just going along with it.

Reactions: ncaa848

Flying WV looks good on him.
Hope Harley sticks with wvu. Grier throwing
him the ball will be awesome

I think hes gone but hes supposed to visit this weekend i believe he shows up WVU is in good shape if not i think hes off to Miami. I just don't know why all the drama with some of theses kids Coach Seider must know whats up with Harley and just going along with it.

I tell you what we need to make sure we don't lose that Alec Sinkfield boy that visited with Harley. He is a hell of a ball player too. He impresses me just as much as Harley does.

Time to panic. The days of Al Golden are over. The days of the south Florida cookie jar are over. The sleeping Hurricane is awake. The wall is back up. I just want you guys to know what you played in the RAB was just the beginning.

Time to panic. The days of Al Golden are over. The days of the south Florida cookie jar are over. The sleeping Hurricane is awake. The wall is back up. I just want you guys to know what you played in the RAB was just the beginning.
Why are you coming to a WVU board?

Because you came into our state, our city, and tried to ruin us. I have great respect for your fans and team, but we have a king now and he watches over the bounty in the south land. I just want you to know.

Because you came into our state, our city, and tried to ruin us. I have great respect for your fans and team, but we have a king now and he watches over the bounty in the south land. I just want you to know.
Wow, you're f***ing crazy.

This is a god damn game you're talking about.

Kings do not play games. The Miami football society is the high counsel of air and speed. We are the spark light. The moment of inertia. We will never lose again.. our harvest will rule and produce. National Champions 2017 2018 2019 2020

Kings do not play games. The Miami football society is the high counsel of air and speed. We are the spark light. The moment of inertia. We will never lose again.. our harvest will rule and produce. National Champions 2017 2018 2019 2020
I get it now. You're extra stupid f***king crazy. Enjoy that delusion. And the ignore list.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
All of us saw the bowl game/fiasco. Why then would we think Harley would sign with us when he could go to Miami? He'd be crazy to come here and play for the Offensive Genius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT