ADVERTISEMENT

Half the Big 12 is in 2017 football top 25

Your silly "Fluffer" posts are getting old. And the other comments that offend certain people are not needed as well. Try making your point without all of the personal BS.

Time for saying bye-bye to such personal attackers? All I want is information, not a war of putrid words between posters.

Wonder why these Big12 threads from homers don't get much traffic? Wait my two threads had like 5000 views and around 500 replies. Here's some advise. Don't be a homer. You don't offer much when everyone in America agrees that Big12 football is the least productive and respected P5 football conference in America.
Cool story about your views and replies did that come with a plaque ?

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
The opinion of a Pitt fan does not count on this site nor should it. If I am a dick, it is only to the trolls not the WVU fans and alumni. Stop trolling. It is that simple. Pitt sucks, but you know that already.

Man have you taken a step back! This is a total rookie post. You have way more talent than that. I say you take a little break. Get some rest and get back into the game in a couple of weeks. You're posting like you're punch drunk!! I'm not engaging with you until you're back on track.

Man have you taken a step back! This is a total rookie post. You have way more talent than that. I say you take a little break. Get some rest and get back into the game in a couple of weeks. You're posting like you're punch drunk!! I'm not engaging with you until you're back on track.
Promise.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Your silly "Fluffer" posts are getting old. And the other comments that offend certain people are not needed as well. Try making your point without all of the personal BS.
I have been reading this board for years and have noticed allot of personal insults being lobbed at posters on subjects such as intelligence, sexual orientation,political views etc etc. I have seen you respond to some of this at times, but in a very inconsistent manner. If you're going to take the time to call people out for conduct then call out both perpetrators. I can understand why you decided to call this particular individual out but in his defense the other poster fired the 1st insult. Two wrongs don't make a right but calling one out and not the other isn't right either. I appreciate the service you provide but your policy concerning this type of behavior has been very inconsistent and hypocritical at times.

You could have just stopped right there. That's exactly what Greg is stating. The Big 12 has a lot of bad teams, parity if you want to call it that.
You guys crack me up. You might want to take a step back, Greg is gagging...

I don't like to insult other posters and the only time i do is when they insult me 1st.

I don't like to insult other posters and the only time i do is when they insult me 1st.

9szof36HJ2slq.gif

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT