ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest comback in KSU history....

Captain EER

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2005
we love 2nd half choke jobs in Kansas for some reason. That was sickening. I cannot figure what Huggs is doing with some of the subsitutions and set call. Why my GOD do we have Esa with the ball in his hands dribbling? Why do would put in Knapper in the first half when McCabe was at least doing a good job get us in sets and moving the ball around without turning it over. Why start guys that you know are going to play a minute and sit out the rest of the game. Just start Culver already.

Both teams needed a win.

You can't start 0-3.
Too bad for WV it was at K State.

That big lead just pissed them off.

Both teams needed a win.

You can't start 0-3.
Too bad for WV it was at K State.

That big lead just pissed them off.

You got to make foul shots and guard the 3 point line. For some reason Esa always ends up guarding the guy shooting the 3. Leaving him 3 feet space to shoot.

Listening to the postgame wrapup with Caridi and Jay, Huggs sounded like he was about to break down and cry a couple of times. I know these are his recruits and the results are his alone but this season going to take quite a toll on the big guy and I worry for his health.

Listening to the postgame wrapup with Caridi and Jay, Huggs sounded like he was about to break down and cry a couple of times. I know these are his recruits and the results are his alone but this season going to take quite a toll on the big guy and I worry for his health.

Yeah I heard that. Kind of sounds like somebody that's retiring but doesn't want to go.

He did say it's all on him My fault and need to do a better job. I think he retires if not this year maybe next.

Huggins is tougher than that.

WV will probably come out with a lot of energy the next game.
Whoever the play is in for a battle

Reactions: WVU3434
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT