ADVERTISEMENT

Great minutes tonight from Route and Gordon

Route played like this last year. Hopefully he can build off this and get his confidence back. Gordon has made nice baby strides last 2-3 weeks and showing potential.

McCabe and Knapper can handle the point guard duties for years to come. They need to support each other and keep working hard. They can be a great tandem here. We don’t need anybody for years at point guard with those 2.

Well we could use some taller guards.

But Knapper should be getting a lot of Harlers minutes.

Harler 22 Minutes
Kanpper 11 minutes.

It should be 18 for Knapper and 15 for Harler.

I say keep Harler on roster next year. He needs his minutes cut but bring him back and hope he nails that 3 better. He could do it. He needs to shoot 400 three pointers a day all offseason. He just needs to come in and hit that 3 better and limit his minutes.

He’s a great kid and knows the system. I say he improves on that 3 next year. Huggs just doesn’t need to play him more than 5-10 minutes max if that.

Last thing you said was Harler needs to go. He sucks and can't play. Needs to be D2. Make up your mind.

Dude you bring him back along with everybody else and grow, develop, gel. The chemistry will be there. Harler is fine in more limited minutes. He will be an old smart veteran next year that’s played and knows system. I think he improves his 3 point shot and starts hitting more in limited minutes next year. That’s the key. Hit the 3 and get minutes cut. I have no problem with Harler in more limited minutes next year. Cut his minutes to 5-8 minutes a game next year and he’s fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT