ADVERTISEMENT

Stop over-dribbling into turnovers ... TONIGHT!!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WVU had 378 turnovers this season.
In 19 games.
AVERAGING 19.9 TURNOVERS A GAME!!!
10 single-digit losses can be attributed in large part to the turnovers.

MOST RELIABLE BALL-HANDLERS
Seth Wilson 1 turnover every FOUR minutes!!!
Emmitt Matthews less than 1 turnover per minute
Okonkwo 1 turnover per minute
Kobe Johnson 1.4 turnovers per minute

WORST VIOLATORS
Keddy Johnson 2.5 turnovers per minute
Erik Stevenson 2.5 turnovers per minute
Jimmy Bell more than 2 turnovers per minute
Toussaint 2 turnovers per minute
Wague 2 turnovers per minute
Tre Mitchell 2 turnovers per minute

The over-dribbling MUST stop if WVU expects to get into March Madness, starting AT Iowa State tonight! Keddy and Toussaint are worst over-dribblers. Erik handles ball more than anyone so that mitigates his numbers, Bell only averages 19 minutes a game -- least minutes of any starter because he's so unreliable -- so he's not in there to lose the ball as many times.

Turnovers if forced by the defense is out of your control. The self inflicted turnovers WVU gets is the biggest reason they lose. Johnson had 8 turnovers Saturday and zero assist.

Quit posting 100 threads with the same shit in them.

WORST VIOLATORS
What kind of voodoo math is this?

What kind of voodoo math is this?

CALLED RESEARCH AND EVALUATION, ALSO KNOWN AS FACTS. GREAT COACHES USE THESE ANALYTICS ALL THE TIME TO WIN. JUST PROVIDING INFORMATION OTHERS MAY NOT BE AWARE OF. POSITIVE THINKERS OUT-LIVE NEGATIVE THINKERS BY 7.5 YEARS MEDICAL RESEARCH SHOWS. YOU WANT TO BE NEGATIVE ABOUT WVU AND DIE SOONER?

• Haha
Reactions: Hogan's Hero
CALLED RESEARCH AND EVALUATION, ALSO KNOWN AS FACTS. GREAT COACHES USE THESE ANALYTICS ALL THE TIME TO WIN. JUST PROVIDING INFORMATION OTHERS MAY NOT BE AWARE OF. POSITIVE THINKERS OUT-LIVE NEGATIVE THINKERS BY 7.5 YEARS MEDICAL RESEARCH SHOWS. YOU WANT TO BE NEGATIVE ABOUT WVU AND DIE SOONER?
So criticizing wvu sports means you will die sooner? Just wondering since you have a long history of badmouthing those crotch grabbing Mountaineers. The grim reaper must be circling you like a hungry vulture. Oh wait...you've been 90 you say for at least six years. Obviously you're the exception to your rule. What a doofus.

The title of the thread seems pretty negative. Did you forget who you were logged on as?

Reactions: Rootmaster
Please explain to me how 6 guys average over 2 turnovers per MINUTE

Please explain to me how 6 guys average over 2 turnovers per MINUTE

AS I EXPLAINED LATER, IT'S NUMBER OF TURNOVERS PER AVERAGE MINUTES PLAYED PER GAME. I DID A LOUSY JOB OF CLARIFYING THAT. BUT IT DOES SHOW WHICH PLAYERS ARE ASSETS HANDLING THE BALL AND WHICH ARE NOT, RIGHT?

AS FOR MAKING MISTAKES I'M IN GOOD COMPANY:

Think I’m crazy?
Thanks, that puts me in fabulous company of OTHER geniuses (I had highest IQ in my graduation class – 140+, genius level) who were considered off by those with far lesser intelligence:
Charlie Chaplin
Pythagoras
Nikola Tesla
Ben Franklin
Michelangelo
James Watson
Winston Churchill
Morarji Desai
Salvador Dali
Lord Byron

People with less intelligence live to find a mistake they made, which is inevitable because EVERYONE in history has made mistakes, including those who poke legitimate holes at mind. That's the price these guys and me pay for being a genius. I can live with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Funky Bunch
AS I EXPLAINED LATER, IT'S NUMBER OF TURNOVERS PER AVERAGE MINUTES PLAYED PER GAME. I DID A LOUSY JOB OF CLARIFYING THAT. BUT IT DOES SHOW WHICH PLAYERS ARE ASSETS HANDLING THE BALL AND WHICH ARE NOT, RIGHT?

AS FOR MAKING MISTAKES I'M IN GOOD COMPANY:

Think I’m crazy?
Thanks, that puts me in fabulous company of OTHER geniuses (I had highest IQ in my graduation class – 140+, genius level) who were considered off by those with far lesser intelligence:
Charlie Chaplin
Pythagoras
Nikola Tesla
Ben Franklin
Michelangelo
James Watson
Winston Churchill
Morarji Desai
Salvador Dali
Lord Byron

People with less intelligence live to find a mistake they made, which is inevitable because EVERYONE in history has made mistakes, including those who poke legitimate holes at mind. That's the price these guys and me pay for being a genius. I can live with that.
You're about as genius as a rock pussyboy.

You're about as genius as a rock pussyboy.

What do you keep insulting your mother, your wife, your daughters and granddaughters? Shame on you! You think comparing anyone to a woman means they are less of a person? Shame on you. I accept "pussyboy" as a compliment because most women with that equipment are WAY better human beings, smarter, too, than you. And me!

RECENT WVU TURNOVERS & FINAL SCORES HISTORY

21 TO, lost to Kansas by 2
20 TO, lost to Texas by 24
14 TO, lost to Texas Tech by 6
13 TO, lost to Baylor by 12
11 TO, beat Iowa State by 5

ONLY victory in this stretch was with least turnovers, 11.
So, if WVU has 11 or fewer turnovers against Iowa State tonight then the Mountaineers won’t beat themselves. That would be a little more than half WVU’s 19.9 turnovers PER GAME average.
If only the wild and crazy dribblers Keddy and Toussaint let that sink into their brains. Their ELEVEN combined turnovers killed WVU against Kansas and prevented a miracle of an upset!

What do you keep insulting your mother, your wife, your daughters and granddaughters? Shame on you! You think comparing anyone to a woman means they are less of a person? Shame on you. I accept "pussyboy" as a compliment because most women with that equipment are WAY better human beings, smarter, too, than you. And me!
Come on now little one come clean. Tell the gang here who you really are. I know it's pathetic but everyone will understand...maybe.

WVU had 378 turnovers this season.
In 19 games.
AVERAGING 19.9 TURNOVERS A GAME!!!
10 single-digit losses can be attributed in large part to the turnovers.

MOST RELIABLE BALL-HANDLERS
Seth Wilson 1 turnover every FOUR minutes!!!
Emmitt Matthews less than 1 turnover per minute
Okonkwo 1 turnover per minute
Kobe Johnson 1.4 turnovers per minute

WORST VIOLATORS

The over-dribbling MUST stop if WVU expects to get into March Madness, starting AT Iowa State tonight! Keddy and Toussaint are worst over-dribblers. Erik handles ball more than anyone so that mitigates his numbers, Bell only averages 19 minutes a game -- least minutes of any starter because he's so unreliable -- so he's not in there to lose the ball as many times.
Well let’s just let the numbers speak for themselves Mr. Million Dollar Sports Writer.

Per your numbers:
Reliable ball handler
Player. Minutes. TO. Total
S. Wilson. 13.9. .25. 3.5
Matthews. 29. 1. 29
Okonkowo. 10.6. 1. 10.6
K. Johnson. 10.9. 1.4. 25.26
When Reliable ball
handlers are in game. 68.4

Average minutes per game with accurate numbers given, WVU with just these 4 players says that the number should be 68 turnovers a game.

Add all the players accurate turnover numbers times their current minutes per game, West Virginia University would be averaging over 353 turnovers a game. Huggins over coming that amount of turnovers to win any games should have the hall of fame named after him.

The numbers don’t lie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT