ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivers Republican response to Biden's SOTU:

Ohh I know that place very well. Used to work down there. Know a lot of people there from Ramsuer to Randleman, Farmer, Seagrove. So yea familiar with that area. But anyway, hopefully be seeing you
I think you just gave away your TRUE occupation......"know" a lot of people there..... 🐑
🐑🌈🐑[poop]

F you

and die
giphy.gif

You broke me??? No i just really hope you die from cancer. That's one less a$$hole in this world. So peace out retard
The worst thing about having to admit you've been broken is acting like you haven't been. This post reads as if you're acting like you haven't been?

@sammyk ...after getting "roughed up" by @DvlDog4WVU
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Ohh I know that place very well. Used to work down there. Know a lot of people there from Ramsuer to Randleman, Farmer, Seagrove. So yea familiar with that area. But anyway, hopefully be seeing you

I think you just pulled names off of Google. Didn't mention Level Cross and Petty, didn't mention Climax. How can you not name Climax?

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Watch how @sammyk (aka wimpy) turns from a wimp to OT Ninja turtle tough guy
83224668.gif

Isn't he clever?

Last edited:
Your behavior reminds me of Stilwell from “A League of Their Own”. Now run along before you get a good spanking.
You know you've won your argument and made your point when all you get as a response is ****you and die.

I'd consider that confirmation of your opponent's defeat.

Congratulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT