ADVERTISEMENT

Gordon Gee curse lives on

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Pre-season college football rankings have WVU SEVENTH FIFTH! Below non-Power 5 schools!

Gee has destroyed WVU sports. Times to cut him loose! And rebuild the program to Rich Rodriguez and Bob Huggins status!

Pre-season college football rankings have WVU SEVENTH FIFTH! Below non-Power 5 schools!

Gee has destroyed WVU sports. Times to cut him loose! And rebuild the program to Rich Rodriguez and Bob Huggins status!
Stop trying so hard to be hip, cool, and relevant. You're not.

what's destroyed about WVU sports? That is a little dramatic there Karen, don't you think?

Our sports are not destroyed. We just aren't winning.

Destroyed is Anderson-Broaddus.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Since I'm 90 my SELECTIVE negativity hasn't shortened my time much. I'm positive about nearly everything, including my beloved WVU. But not blind.
your age doesn't immune you from being a Karen nor does it give you a pass from being truthful. You might feel positive, but, consider your time left on earth, get an eye exam because your peripheral fields in vision are lacking. All have to face their flaws eventually.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT