ADVERTISEMENT

GOP's healthcare plan: we'll get back to you "on Tuesday or Wednesday."

He has a really, really long nose. He looks way down it at everyone. He's a member at a country club and a "southern gentleman". He thinks the people that work for him should worship him and be eternally grateful for providing them a job. He only "allows" blacks to caddy for him.
But isn't it because he's one of the few that actually work hard? I mean, no one that works hard isn't successful!

Reactions: countryroads89
Police? Fire? Schools? I bet you didn't need any of that for your immense success?

I pay taxes for that and we are not talking about that. We are talking about socialize medicine that does not work. As with most liberals, you are a very disengenous group. How has the VA, which is govt run healthcare, looking so far? Turrible. ACA has done nothing but increase a state's responsibility for healthcare payments each of the next three years with no promise that the govt will continue at the 70% rate after 3 years.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I know why your wife left you.

Cuntry, as with most liberals, you are condescending. I bet you don't know what the founding fathers meant by pursuit of happiness? It was the pursuit of property, not eternal freedom from responsibility to take care of oneself. Typical liberal response. You take care of me while I complain that you don't give me enough.

He has a really, really long nose. He looks way down it at everyone. He's a member at a country club and a "southern gentleman". He thinks the people that work for him should worship him and be eternally grateful for providing them a job. He only "allows" blacks to caddy for him.

I ran a small business that at one time employed two full time hygienist, two office personnel, three assistants. After I paid them and all of my bills, I got what was left. As with any business owner, the people who work for me do owe me their job but they are free to go elsewhere and some do. I have never had a black caddy.

Police? Fire? Schools? I bet you didn't need any of that for your immense success?

This has never been about those. It's about govt run healthcare and all one has to do is look at the Va to see how well govt runs healthcare. You liberals should be forced to go use it to give you a dose of reality.;

You are a complete tool. Nothing I do at the free clinic is tax deductible. What should be tax deductible is sharing the earth with a complete and utter loser like yourself.
You should absolutely be deducting your work at the free clinic. Mileage, uniforms, parking, etc

Last edited:
Come on, country. Let the nuts who don't have a leg to stand on to throw those type of personal insults involving family. You are a better person than that.

You are right, but man, he is one miserable human being. I'm sure he makes everyone around him miserable as well.

You are right, but man, he is one miserable human being. I'm sure he makes everyone around him miserable as well.
He is a typical right wing nut that doesn't understand how public policy works. You have won the argument but you know it doesn't matter. A rock on the side of a road can comprehend these topics better than all these wingnuts.

I pay taxes for that and we are not talking about that. We are talking about socialize medicine that does not work. As with most liberals, you are a very disengenous group. How has the VA, which is govt run healthcare, looking so far? Turrible. ACA has done nothing but increase a state's responsibility for healthcare payments each of the next three years with no promise that the govt will continue at the 70% rate after 3 years.
I gave you a like due to the Barkley impression (tough to type impressions that work). But the VA and Obamacare can be adapted, changed and redesigned going forward to make it effective (so can the public school system).

You should absolutely be deducting your work at the free clinic. Mileage, uniforms, parking, etc

Thanks, but I never have. Of course, parking is free, uniform are my scrubs so they are already deducted. I could take the mileage but I just never have. I'm blessed enough to donate that. I might complain but I could be much, much, worse off.

things get out of control on here and I have caused enough of it. That's why I didn't get back on here till after the game. You might have stepped over the line there but my wife, I am married, has said far worse than that to me.

Reactions: countryroads89
I gave you a like due to the Barkley impression (tough to type impressions that work). But the VA and Obamacare can be adapted, changed and redesigned going forward to make it effective (so can the public school system).

I agree that we can do better than how the ACA was written. I forgot about the 3.5 % tax on investment, the tax on device makers. Let's get back to letting people make a choice and companies sell across state line. Real reform would take on tort reform, which isn't address becasue who the lawyers support. There's all kind of things we can do that doesn't inhibit business.

He is a typical right wing nut that doesn't understand how public policy works. You have won the argument but you know it doesn't matter. A rock on the side of a road can comprehend these topics better than all these wingnuts.

How has public policy worked out in the inner city? You are so damn elite that you think that public policy of free stuff has benefited the inner city. A rock on the side of the road is innocent until a inner city thug picks it up and bashes the head of a police officer. Free health care will make more dependents and decrease the incentive for people to go out and achieve so they can pay for your derelicts that you so like.

I agree that we can do better than how the ACA was written. I forgot about the 3.5 % tax on investment, the tax on device makers. Let's get back to letting people make a choice and companies sell across state line. Real reform would take on tort reform, which isn't address becasue who the lawyers support. There's all kind of things we can do that doesn't inhibit business.
As long as we try, and not just use it as campaign ammo...I'll be for it, worth a shot

As long as we try, and not just use it as campaign ammo...I'll be for it, worth a shot

Anybody who thinks that the law, as it's written, hasn't hurt business just doesn't have an understanding of what business has been forced to do. Just get back to being a place where business can do what business is supposed to do, make money.

Anybody who thinks that the law, as it's written, hasn't hurt business just doesn't have an understanding of what business has been forced to do. Just get back to being a place where business can do what business is supposed to do, make money.
I think it should be a single payer system, but making the change isn't something you can do quickly.

I think it should be a single payer system, but making the change isn't something you can do quickly.
Totally disagree there. VA is a prime example of single payer and that is a cluster. Let business do it and quit tying them up with stupid regulations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT