ADVERTISEMENT

Good win....

You have mentioned that the 2013 Wvu team happened to beat an Oklahoma State team that was ranked. I wonder why you failed to mention that the 2013 WVU team got stomped by Kansas. It was Kansas's First Big 12 win since 2010. One of the most embarrassing losses in the last decade. I guess that doesn't fit your I hate Neal Brown agenda.

You are an absolute twit. You are making my point as I am not defending Holgorsen. I am saying that even a bad coach can still win a big game with a team capable of being stomped by a bottom feeder. I am saying that even though a coach, like Holgorsen, is clearly not good enough to be WVU's long term head coach, that coach can still luck his way into 8, 9, or even 10 win seasons and/or have a big upset win in a season. I had hoped most fans expected Brown to be better than Holgorsen and so far Brown has been much worse without anything to give a rational fan hope he will eventual overcome that mark.

The point I am making, we had success in 1975 and a big cause of running a coach that later became one of the greatest was stupid fans instead of supporting the program and celebrating the successes. After he left, the school hired the wrong coach leading to the worst 4 years of WVU football in my lifetime. You can see examples like this throughout the country whether it is Tennessee with Fulmer or Auburn with Tuberville.or many other examples. Look how these programs of fan bases that have become unrealistic suffer in constantly turning over coaches and how many years many of them take to get back to being successful. Very few hit a home run automatically.

I'm not saying Brown is great but the WVU fan base is a lot like other programs and they treat his successes unfairly. I get pissed when we lose especially when there are coaching issues that has played a part in the outcome. But there is a difference in speaking about those instances constructively and just being hateful because you think that makes you cool with other fools on the Internet.
Neil Brown has had plenty of time to show that he is this same thing that he looks like. He's just an average coach. But the win-loss record is only one part of it. This man has the worst post game press conferences I've ever heard in my life. Nobody that I have ever heard makes as many excuses as WVU football coach Neil Brown. He is the weakest person I have ever seen in his position and there is no way you'll ever convince me that he will build a real winner here. He's such a weakling he would be totally offended by someone like Bowden being hard on his team and demanding excellence. Neil Brown doesn't demand excellence lol. He coaches a player led team which means he's just not a real natural leader of men. You can see it in his demeanor it's not just the football games. It's almost as if we have a teenage boy coaching the team. He should have already been fired.

You are an absolute twit. You are making my point as I am not defending Holgorsen. I am saying that even a bad coach can still win a big game with a team capable of being stomped by a bottom feeder. I am saying that even though a coach, like Holgorsen, is clearly not good enough to be WVU's long term head coach, that coach can still luck his way into 8, 9, or even 10 win seasons and/or have a big upset win in a season. I had hoped most fans expected Brown to be better than Holgorsen and so far Brown has been much worse without anything to give a rational fan hope he will eventual overcome that mark.
I never thought I would miss holgerson because he left a lot to be desired, but we had a way more exciting team under him and the whole entire Vibe of the football team was better. On and off the field. Even the media talked about us in a different light because we weren't just some boring team with a lame ass boring coach like we are now. Neil Brown has brought in the most boring era of football in a long time for wvu.

I never thought I would miss holgerson because he left a lot to be desired, but we had a way more exciting team under him and the whole entire Vibe of the football team was better. On and off the field. Even the media talked about us in a different light because we weren't just some boring team with a lame ass boring coach like we are now. Neil Brown has brought in the most boring era of football in a long time for wvu.
show us on the doll where Neal Brown hurt you......here's the deal...you and the other members of the moron brigade can follow another team...you are just a Pitt fan having a bit of fun on a WVU message board..I've always known the truth...no one could be a fan of a team and have 99% negative comments

Reactions: WVUBRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT