ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck on Monday

The truth does amaze some people, but my initial point remains: You were foolishly assuming that tHuggs had "fixed" WVU, based upon your pie-in-the-sky assumptions about next season's roster. I told you that there was no way that all three "bigs" would be in Morganhole next season, and the first domino is wobbling and on its way to falling. You should hope and pray that Culver stays in school and somehow remains eligible to play next season, or tHuggs will have only one "big" on scholarship.

The truth does amaze some people, but my initial point remains: You were foolishly assuming that tHuggs had "fixed" WVU, based upon your pie-in-the-sky assumptions about next season's roster. I told you that there was no way that all three "bigs" would be in Morganhole next season, and the first domino is wobbling and on its way to falling. You should hope and pray that Culver stays in school and somehow remains eligible to play next season, or tHuggs will have only one "big" on scholarship.
Your version of the the truth is distorted

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Who is everyone? You have at least a 1/2 dozen players who have either been kicked off the team or have quit on their own.

Looks like you're going to lose.

Wouldn't it have been simpler, just to admit you were wrong?
Coastal will hang 119 on them next year if Huggy didn't get his feelings hurt by the last beat down and will refuse to play!

Wouldn't it have been simpler, just to admit you were wrong?
in distorting the facts he claims it was huggs and all of the fans clamoring for Sags to come back as the reason he returned and not what the NBA scouts said during his evaluation. It's laughable. My bet was that Sags and Culver will be there with oscar T next year. We shall see if he's willing to obey in Europe or come back. And yes, I was wrong about everyone coming back. Should have said all starters but I was still wrong. But I thought Gordon and Harler would be shown the door.

Stoned triples down and continues to fail to understand the initial point, which I will "shout" now: ONLY A DUMBA$$ PREDICTS GREAT THINGS FOR NEXT SEASON WHEN HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO WILL BE ON THE TEAM!!!

P.S. Yes, tHuggs and many Old Fold & Blew fans begged Konate to return to school for selfish reasons, and, no, the NBA does not determine which eligible players stay in the Draft.

Stoned triples down and continues to fail to understand the initial point, which I will "shout" now: ONLY A DUMBA$$ PREDICTS GREAT THINGS FOR NEXT SEASON WHEN HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO WILL BE ON THE TEAM!!!

P.S. Yes, tHuggs and many Old Fold & Blew fans begged Konate to return to school for selfish reasons, and, no, the NBA does not determine which eligible players stay in the Draft.

So he goes for NBA evaluation and gets advice from those experts. And he took that advice and decided to stay. Quite simple there simpleton. Or maybe I should ask for a link where Sags said he came back because huggs and the fans begged.

With the core group Huggs has coming back based on the way they improved in the last month, and adding Oscar T to the mix, then yes I can believe he's fixed it. . Just ask Texas Tech who their last loss was to. They lost to a team starting 3 freshman. Team improved dramatically after getting rid of two cancers. They even whipped up on Iowa state who Ohio state barely beat. Oh wait, you have an excuse........ they were missing a player. Lol.

You're too dumb to debate me, Stone[d]. As you thump your chest about WVU's 15 point win over Iowa State in Morganhole, you conveniently ignore the fact that Iowa State CRUSHED WVU by 25 points in Ames because you're intellectually dishonest. Oh, and yes, the loss of a first team all Big 12 performer, of which the Old Fold & Blew had none, is important, but don't pay any attention to the facts, as you never do. Ohio State was 1-0 vs. Iowa State, and WVU was 1-1 vs. the Cyclones, but you sure showed me! Oh, and great win over Texas Tech, which got completely nullified when the Old Fold & Blew sh!t the sheets in Morganhole vs. a Sun Belt also ran...109 points...LOL, indeed!

[laughing]

You're too dumb to debate me, Stone[d]. As you thump your chest about WVU's 15 point win over Iowa State in Morganhole, you conveniently ignore the fact that Iowa State CRUSHED WVU by 25 points in Ames because you're intellectually dishonest. Oh, and yes, the loss of a first team all Big 12 performer, of which the Old Fold & Blew had none, is important, but don't pay any attention to the facts, as you never do. Ohio State was 1-0 vs. Iowa State, and WVU was 1-1 vs. the Cyclones, but you sure showed me! Oh, and great win over Texas Tech, which got completely nullified when the Old Fold & Blew sh!t the sheets in Morganhole vs. a Sun Belt also ran...109 points...LOL, indeed!

[laughing]
And we didn't have Sags. Also didn't have Ahmad who was a starter. Huh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT