ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck on Monday

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Against whatever monument you guys have to pay to play next. Think it's the Atlantic ocean coastal team, but not sure. If you happen to eventually play my boys from The New River Gorge National Park in the final four, you better bring your A-Game.

Against whatever monument you guys have to pay to play next. Think it's the Atlantic ocean coastal team, but not sure. If you happen to eventually play my boys from The New River Gorge National Park in the final four, you better bring your A-Game.
we appreciate it.....this is good practice for next years powerhouse, even though I personally don't like tournaments like this....I'll just say this...any tournament where marshla is the #1 seed is not much of an event......CBI winner would beat CIT winner

CBI/CIT smack talk? You've reached an all time low, Snow. Incidentally, how does a .500 and sixth place Sun Belt Conference team that beat nobody all season qualify for any postseason tournament?

CBI/CIT smack talk? You've reached an all time low, Snow. Incidentally, how does a .500 and sixth place Sun Belt Conference team that beat nobody all season qualify for any postseason tournament?
haven't seen you recently...they are doing my other eye tomorrow.....rough year for smack

Has your eye finally healed? Seeing better out of it than you had before surgery?
yes, but it took some saline drops and salve in the eye for 2 weeks before it made the swelling go down. Now it's like a whole nother world...seeing things I haven't in years.....can't wait to see how it translates on the golf course...hope this one doesn't take quite as long to heal

Good to see the herd fans are taking this hard. Probably taking it more serious than we are. Sad.

Reactions: Stone_Cold

Thanks. Glad you care and support the mountaineers. Those young guys need all the extra practice they can get.

Good to see the herd fans are taking this hard. Probably taking it more serious than we are. Sad.
Everyone coming back and adding Sags back and 5 star Oscar T??? Wow. Didn't take long for Huggs to fix it

Nothing like running a victory lap before next season's presumed success. You need "fixed." Perhaps, psychotherapy and/or a good bipolar medication would help you with your delusions, Stone[d].

Nothing like running a victory lap before next season's presumed success. You need "fixed." Perhaps, psychotherapy and/or a good bipolar medication would help you with your delusions, Stone[d].
Well I know your 'observations' are wrong.

You don't know sh!t, stoned one. You're celebrating the 2019-20 season before it happens. I've seen a lot of fools post on this board, but you're the Captain of the Ship of Fools. In the middle of any of your delusions of grandeur, has it ever occurred to you that the chances of Konate, Culver and Oscar all being in Morganhole next season are slim? I'd be willing to bet that at least one of those three won't play for the Old Fold & Blew next season. Any takers?

Look who is talking about needing medication. The crazy Ohio State Marshall fuktard.

Do you still pick up and drop orange cones for a living, Dumb Dave? You're too dumb to debate me, as evidenced by the fact that you think that I root for Marshall. My "biddy league" team is the Ohio Bobcats. WVU dropped O.U. from its basketball schedule after the Bobcats had embarrassed the Old Fold & Blew in Athens and Charleston many years ago.

You don't know sh!t, stoned one. You're celebrating the 2019-20 season before it happens. I've seen a lot of fools post on this board, but you're the Captain of the Ship of Fools. In the middle of any of your delusions of grandeur, has it ever occurred to you that the chances of Konate, Culver and Oscar all being in Morganhole next season are slim? I'd be willing to bet that at least one of those three won't play for the Old Fold & Blew next season. Any takers?
What do you want to bet?

The loser must refrain from posting a response to any post made by the winner on this board for a year. Deal? When Konate goes pro (likely, overseas) and/or Culver gets kicked out of school or suspended again, you'll disappear from this board, as I'm the only reason that you post here now. These three guys won't be willing to play limited minutes, which at least one, if not two, will have to do, as they aren't going to play much, if at all, together. You might only have one of them next season, but definitely not all three.

The loser must refrain from posting a response to any post made by the winner on this board for a year. Deal? When Konate goes pro (likely, overseas) and/or Culver gets kicked out of school or suspended again, you'll disappear from this board, as I'm the only reason that you post here now. These three guys won't be willing to play limited minutes, which at least one, if not two, will have to do, as they aren't going to play much, if at all, together. You might only have one of them next season, but definitely not all three.
I'll take the bet I'm still waiting for the date when I last posted directly to you. You seem to be easily confused or you have such a high opinion of yourself. Or both.

Then, you'll be waiting for the rest of your life, Stoned. I don't care enough about you to research your posts, but it is a fact that you post on this board rarely, and also a fact that when you do, it is usually in response to, or about, my posts. Sorry to ruin your day.

Then, you'll be waiting for the rest of your life, Stoned. I don't care enough about you to research your posts, but it is a fact that you post on this board rarely, and also a fact that when you do, it is usually in response to, or about, my posts. Sorry to ruin your day.
Sorry that your wrong again. Chemist usually gets me to reply. But not you.

The same way a 20 loss last place b12 dweller qualifies.

And is sags back with oscar T? Don't worry.
From Konate's Instagram account...

"sagaba_50
My dream has always been to play professional basketball. I want to thank Mountaineer Nation for all of their love and support. Most importantly, I want to thank all of my teammates, coaches for helping me get to where I am today. With that being said, after talking to my family and the coaches, I believe it is in my best interest to declare for the 2019 NBA Draft. Sky is the limit"

Stone Cold Stupid strikes again!!!

"sagaba_50
My dream has always been to play professional basketball. I want to thank Mountaineer Nation for all of their love and support. Most importantly, I want to thank all of my teammates, coaches for helping me get to where I am today. With that being said, after talking to my family and the coaches, I believe it is in my best interest to declare for the 2019 NBA Draft. Sky is the limit"

So.............not only do you listen with bated breath to every WVU related talk radio show, you are also following the Twitter and Instagram accounts of WVU players? Sounds odd to me coming from a person who hates WVU as much as you do, but you've always been a couple of bricks short of a full load. Shouldn't you be out jogging along Kanawha Boulevard in your Ahia State tutu on such a beautiful spring day like you have said you do every evening after closing the law firm you claim to own?

No, I don't follow any players--even Ohio State players--on social media, you brain dead dumba$$. You'll find this information prominently displayed on TOS here: https://247sports.com/college/west-...a-Konate-Makes-NBA-Decision-130805002/?Page=4 Oh, and I'll be outside between 6:00 and 6:30, as you're picking prunes out of your dentures, and day dreaming about your return to Gilmer bum fuc# County to live out your golden (shower) years.

[roll]

"sagaba_50

We shall see. Submitted paperwork for NBA evaluation. What do you think they'll tell him?

No, I don't follow any players--even Ohio State players--on social media, you brain dead dumba$$. You'll find this information prominently displayed on TOS here: https://247sports.com/college/west-...a-Konate-Makes-NBA-Decision-130805002/?Page=4 Oh, and I'll be outside between 6:00 and 6:30, as you're picking prunes out of your dentures, and day dreaming about your return to Gilmer bum fuc# County to live out your golden (shower) years.

[roll]
big mistake on sags part

big mistake on sags part
I'm not sure if the NBA game (which is lame) fits Sag's style, since it's more of a 3 point contest these days. I'm also not sure what he would have to gain by coming back. You have Culver and the new guy coming in, who will likely play immediately. That's three guys wanting to be the man, and all play the 4 or 5 position. I guess it would work out, if all three were willing to sacrifice minutes for the team, but I don't know them, so not sure if it would work or not.

I'm not sure if the NBA game (which is lame) fits Sag's style, since it's more of a 3 point contest these days. I'm also not sure what he would have to gain by coming back. You have Culver and the new guy coming in, who will likely play immediately. That's three guys wanting to be the man, and all play the 4 or 5 position. I guess it would work out, if all three were willing to sacrifice minutes for the team, but I don't know them, so not sure if it would work or not.
If they had Sags, would the Boys from Coastal hung 109 on their asses?

big mistake on sags part
No, his mistake was listening to tHuggs and all of the Old Fold & Blew fan boys who begged him to return to school this season. He would have made a minimum of $75,000 to have played in the G-League, and potentially a lot more, if he had received either an NBA contract or a two-way deal that averages over $200,000. Instead of being drafted in the second round, as he likely would have last year, he probably won't be drafted at all, which makes his path to the NBA more difficult.

No, his mistake was listening to tHuggs and all of the Old Fold & Blew fan boys who begged him to return to school this season. He would have made a minimum of $75,000 to have played in the G-League, and potentially a lot more, if he had received either an NBA contract or a two-way deal that averages over $200,000. Instead of being drafted in the second round, as he likely would have last year, he probably won't be drafted at all, which makes his path to the NBA more difficult.
I think it was the NBA scouts who told him what he should do.......

I'm sure they said go pro now but he listened to Huggs and the wvu fans........Do you ever laugh at yourself when you type this shit up?

Link for your bullsh!t that the NBA Scouts "told him what to do?" Oh wait, you completely fabricated this nonsense. Konate was a second round draft pick on mock draft boards. NBA scouts told him what he needed to improve upon to be drafted higher. Clueless WVU fans shouted to the rooftops that Konate "needed" to return to school, simply because they wanted WVU to win more games, and not because they gave two sh!ts about Konate. Now, Konate probably won't be drafted, so the same clueless WVU fans are begging him to return to school, and rationalizing why it would make so much sense for him to do so. He isn't going to get any taller by eating more pepperoni rolls in Morganhole, and lack of height is his biggest obstacle. He gone...

Link for your bullsh!t that the NBA Scouts "told him what to do?" Oh wait, you completely fabricated this nonsense. Konate was a second round draft pick on mock draft boards. NBA scouts told him what he needed to improve upon to be drafted higher. Clueless WVU fans shouted to the rooftops that Konate "needed" to return to school, simply because they wanted WVU to win more games, and not because they gave two sh!ts about Konate. Now, Konate probably won't be drafted, so the same clueless WVU fans are begging him to return to school, and rationalizing why it would make so much sense for him to do so. He isn't going to get any taller by eating more pepperoni rolls in Morganhole, and lack of height is his biggest obstacle. He gone...

You continue to amaze.

ADVERTISEMENT