ADVERTISEMENT

Good look for WVU

Pretty good baseball, very strong women’s soccer, solid men’s soccer (won MAC last year and has put a few solid guys in the MLS), women’s basketball is usually solid (I think could be better with the recruits we land but still solid), powerhouse rifle program , etc. I fully expect the wrestling program to be really good in a few years under the new coach. Brand new state of the art swim and dive facility being built. WVU sports are in a really good place at the moment. I forgot about golf. We didn’t even have a golf team a few years ago, last year made regionals. The work Covich has done with the golf program has been miraculous, I can’t wait to see what golf team looks like in a few more years with the way they are improving

Reactions: RichardCranium1
Syracuse is the only ACC program, not counting part time member Notre Dame. If you take away those two, not a single traditional ACC program makes the cut.

LOL at the insecure little brother syndrome. Some of you guys are pathetic. What is the all time record of WVU/Pitt football against each other? How bout hoops? I don’t feel like looking it up but how many more wins does WVU have in their head to head games against Pitt. I assume WVU has won way more but not sure. Same with hoops. How many more wins does WVU hoops has I’ve Pitt head to head?

All kinds of factors go into total victories. Very proud of WVU record and not criticizing our success, but when we were very strong in the Southern Conference, we seldom played against an African-American athlete. The same may be the case with several others on the list.

we seldom played against an African-American athlete. The same may be the case with several others on the list.

Ok I get it...white dudes can't play sports well...not in their genes...too soft...can't jump high enough...privileged attitude etc. Whoa...little bit racist there dude.

All kinds of factors go into total victories. Very proud of WVU record and not criticizing our success, but when we were very strong in the Southern Conference, we seldom played against an African-American athlete. The same may be the case with several others on the list.

Interesting history lesson.
Don't know what that has to do with the topic at hand but the 50th anniversary of full integration is coming up.
Big moment in the history of CFB

So we didn’t have them and didn’t face them so the playing field was essentially even for us and we had to win by being the better team on the field, is that what you are saying?

Reactions: Rootmaster
So you join writeon as a liberal racist too?

What are you talking about?

His point wasn't an attack on any race.
If you don't let a certain segment of the population play the teams aren't as good.

This is true. Nobody says whites can't play.

Must have a racist mind to think this was anyway racist.

Point was that they compete with teams that had the same limitations.
Level playing field

LOL at the insecure little brother syndrome. Some of you guys are pathetic. What is the all time record of WVU/Pitt football against each other? How bout hoops? I don’t feel like looking it up but how many more wins does WVU have in their head to head games against Pitt. I assume WVU has won way more but not sure. Same with hoops. How many more wins does WVU hoops has I’ve Pitt head to head?

The 1940's have been over for sometime now.

40-61-3 over all

WVU vs Pitt in the past 30 years 17-12-1 WVU won three straight.

Baskeball WVU 98-88 last 30 years WVU 18-12

I'm betting you looked it up because of the remarks.

Reactions: Back Porch
The 1940's have been over for sometime now.

40-61-3 over all

WVU vs Pitt in the past 30 years 17-12-1 WVU won three straight.

Baskeball WVU 98-88 last 30 years WVU 18-12

I'm betting you looked it up because of the remarks.

No I honestly didn’t know but was thinking more present than anything. It’s a great rivalry and always been good partners. I don’t get into the homer I “hate” thing. I leave that to the band geeks and guys that never played football.

This guy is so full of shit.

He hates WVU.
WVU abused him mentally.

Reason why he is constantly attacking WVU.

This guy is so full of shit.

He hates WVU.
WVU abused him mentally.

Reason why he is constantly attacking WVU.

Produce the posts that I attack WVU POS haha. There are thousands of posts to nail me on. See if you can find 5 that qualifies as unjustified attacks.

Spoiler: you will waste your time. I don’t attack coaches and players. I’m a WVU fan that goes to way more games than you or most on here go to. So in a nutshell GFY.

Never played college.

Junior High and High School yes I did. I don't really give a shit if you call me Homer or not. I'm a fan of WVU. You don't like it then GFY.

Fair enough. Stand corrected if true. Let’s go this direction........grow up and stop being a hating geek.

You are a squatter here.
You have zero say on this message board.

This is a WVU message board. WVU fans can say whatever they want. Like Pitt sucks and is the worst school in the P5 this year.
Not just because it is the truth but because dumbass squatting Pitt trolls have no say here.

Getting a little too out there Greggy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT