ADVERTISEMENT

GM cutting almost 15 thousand jobs

So they're not going to pass that cost increase onto consumers?

Riiiiiighhttttt.....
Of course they pass it on to consumers. Consumers in the Chevy Cruze market aren't going to pay it.

As I've said from the beginning, this is a tax on American consumers and American end-users that will negatively affect American workers. This ain't rocket surgery.

Maybe they can convert the plants over to Tahoe,Suburban and Silverado production.
As soon as the steel/aluminum tariffs are lifted, I'd put money on someone using these plants and putting the people back to work. Assuming dummie doesn't stop the steel/alum tariffs and add a vehicles tariff.

trumpclinton.jpg

It's good but it's just not a big deal imo and it was being worked on by the prior admin. I was just laughing at THE posting admin remarks of those pimping the new unagreed upon agreement.
Of course it's not, but it beats being in a trade war with our neighbors and closest trading partners. Get the deal all in place, and then laugh at his master negotiating skills.

Reactions: moe
It's good but it's just not a big deal imo and it was being worked on by the prior admin. I was just laughing at THE posting admin remarks of those pimping the new unagreed upon agreement.
It must be a good deal when the libs try to give Obama credit for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT