ADVERTISEMENT

Given how WV has turned red...

When Reagan was president, the Republicans were blue.

Wonder why that changed ?

I think Manchin still loves WV but he now has his handlers. I will be very surprised if Manchin runs for reelection, he made that decision when he voted for impeachment.
The guy loves the spotlight like any narcissistic politician (that might be redundant). can't see him not running. There had been talk of him running for Governor again awhile back.

Cause he was losing?
Maybe because he doesn’t want to grow up in a jungle. A racial jungle.

Better do a little research on that sir ...ole joe is & has always been
A habitual liar. Just watch his speech when he dropped out .
Unfortunately people didnt do any research this election.
Just watch. He’s been a DC swamp zombie for 47 years. That lying tongue can swindle anyone into believing his consistent lies 😉😉

Better do a little research on that sir ...ole joe is & has always been
A habitual liar. Just watch his speech when he dropped out .
Unfortunately people didnt do any research this election.
You want to talk about lying? L M A O

Clearly you are not a serious person and just a partisan hack. Lying or no lying, my money is on Joe dropping out because he was losing.

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer

Clearly you are not a serious person and just a partisan hack. Lying or no lying, my money is on Joe dropping out because he was losing.

Joe dropped out because he was losing...fact...also, fact, the MSM destroyed him for his continued lies and boasts about just about everything he claimed...his life has basically been a total lie...

Impossible to debate with this type of Partisan Hack.

Low intellectual Aptitude Simultaneously authoring or peddling extreme partisan embellishments or conspiracy theories.

Joe dropped out because he was losing...fact...also, fact, the MSM destroyed him for his continued lies and boasts about just about everything he claimed...his life has basically been a total lie...

You’re communicating the current POTUS (which you and your ilk elected), not globally respected President Elect Biden.

The DC swamp is an upgrade from the DC maga incompetence and corruption of last 4 years.

The DC experienced swamp will correct the under qualified Administration and cabinet positions.
Thats an opinion and not really fact.

Your homeboy Biden is 47 years of negligent corruption.

You’re communicating the current POTUS (which you and your ilk elected), not globally respected President Elect Biden.
“Globally respected.”

Yeah. If i gave Iran crate loads of money and manufacturing jobs to China. The overlords in those commie countries would love me too.

Spare the Russia bull crap for a moment.

3 years of proving nothing. The fake steel dossier. The whistleblower. More cover up for Obama and Biden’s administration.

Russia. Russia. Russia.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Thats an opinion and not really fact.

Your homeboy Biden is 47 years of negligent corruption.

My last reply to you- You don’t qualify for additional communication . Im
Good with partisan hacks who deliver their platform intelligently and realistically - just not dumb ones who peddle conspiracy theories and reductive messaging.

funny...the same guy who called the President of Ukraine and told them to not work with the Trump organization because "things are going on" and to continue to call him after he leaves office...(while his son was engaged with a natural gas company making bank..and let's not get into the green new deal...while his son is helping the Russians sell natural gas but he wants his own country to move away from it...THAT GUY!

My last reply to you- You don’t qualify for additional communication . Im
Good with partisan hacks who deliver their platform intelligently and realistically - just not dumb ones who peddle conspiracy theories and reductive messaging.
funny...the same guy who called the President of Ukraine and told them to not work with the Trump organization because "things are going on" and to continue to call him after he leaves office...(while his son was engaged with a natural gas company making bank..and let's not get into the green new deal...while his son is helping the Russians sell natural gas but he wants his own country to move away from it...THAT GUY!

That guy is a former VP and President Elect of the United States. The world and majority of nation are celebratory. Good prevailed.

Did you watch the speech? Did you listen to any of the MSM talking about it ? It's very good, you will see what I'm talking about .I'm sure you wont watch it & that is fine most people who voted for Biden would have voted for Bernie Sanders just to get Trump out. I find it funny when they say they voted for Biden to restore integrity.

Impossible to debate with this type of Partisan Hack.

Low intellectual Aptitude Simultaneously authoring or peddling extreme partisan embellishments or conspiracy theories.
Lol it's not a debate. You & your kind wont do any research all you have to do is Google it ...its really not hard ...
I remember it from history class, I was in high school, started calling a kid in class "joe" cause he lied so much ..

That guy is a former VP and President Elect of the United States. The world and majority of nation are celebratory. Good prevailed.

sure they do...it means better deals for them. They don't like Biden...they like the deals he gives them...

Lol it's not a debate. You & your kind wont do any research all you have to do is Google it ...its really not hard ...
I remember it from history class, I was in high school, started calling a kid in class "joe" cause he lied so much ..
I don’t think anyone’s opinion really matters on Litigation Law unless you went to a credited Law School and completed the required 3 years of practice.

But I guess a Gender Studies degree speaks differently in today’s climate.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT