ADVERTISEMENT

Get up Mounties! Some of are laying the 9 1/2 so don't

Tell me where VMI ever tried to dictate when and where we played, and in which press conference they ever said that we were afraid of them like Danny Boy did. You poke the Huggy Bear and you're going to get bit..........just ask D'Antoni.
MU @ WVU this December would have been a sellout...we'll see if you have any of those in December.

I've got 3 words for ya.....the dantoni doctrine.....that and your coach's nasty habit of sticking his foot in his mouth, will probably forever doom the basketball series.....dandy dan messed with the wrong legend this time.....the word of Huggy Bear is final......so shall it be
I didn't know that Jim Justice died and left Huggy the throne! Long live King Huggy!

MU @ WVU this December would have been a sellout...we'll see if you have any of those in December.

Maybe we will, maybe we won't................but one thing for sure, we won't be splitting the gate with Marshall, so I think we will come out $$$$ ahead. D'Antoni needs to find another cash cow.

Maybe we will, maybe we won't................but one thing for sure, we won't be splitting the gate with Marshall, so I think we will come out $$$$ ahead. D'Antoni needs to find another cash cow.
You don't have to split the gate...keep it all, and we'll keep it all when you come to Huntington. Works out great!

You don't have to split the gate...keep it all, and we'll keep it all when you come to Huntington. Works out great!

D'Antoni burned that bridge when he issued what you call the D'Antoni Doctrine. He probably felt like a big, tough guy until he realized that he had poked the Huggy Bear one too many times. I'd bet that if he could step back in time he would have been a bit more diplomatic rather than say in a round about way, "Agree to my terms and if you don't it means you're afraid of us" With a little more tact on his part we could still be playing in Charleston once every year.

D'Antoni burned that bridge when he issued what you call the D'Antoni Doctrine. He probably felt like a big, tough guy until he realized that he had poked the Huggy Bear one too many times. I'd bet that if he could step back in time he would have been a bit more diplomatic rather than say in a round about way, "Agree to my terms and if you don't it means you're afraid of us" With a little more tact on his part we could still be playing in Charleston once every year.
...or with a little more thick hide on the Huggy Bear!

No doubt but so would MU! Has the 2018-19 WVU hoop schedule been released?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is much more interest in Pitt vs WVU than there ever would be in Marshall vs WVU, and that goes for both major sports. At least everywhere outside of Cabell County. Pitt is an old traditional rival, and Marshall just happens to be a team we played a few times in the past. Big difference.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is much more interest in Pitt vs WVU than there ever would be in Marshall vs WVU, and that goes for both major sports. At least everywhere outside of Cabell County. Pitt is an old traditional rival, and Marshall just happens to be a team we played a few times in the past. Big difference.
Of course Pitt is God awful of late and MU is on the rise but you're correct it's an old time honored rivalry with a lot of strange twists over the years. Always worth watching!

Well they did give WVU all they wanted last year. A teachable moment last season to not let someone beaten back into the game.

I think that little get together with the Pitt Panthers may bring a few into Morgantown.
I will be there from North Carolina. Hard to beat a Pitt game. My daughter went to UNC. Her senior year in high school, I took her up to Morgantown for the Pitt game. Later she told me no game at UNC that she went to ever touched the atmosphere and intensity of that game and crowd.

I was at a NC State hosting UNC in football several years ago and it was a snore fest compared to Pitt vs WVU. Several State fans asked how the Pitt game ended the night before. WVU kicked a field goal to win it back with coach Stew on that Black Friday night game. My brother in law and I were the only two people with WVU gear on. He was a season ticket holder.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
I was at a NC State hosting UNC in football several years ago and it was a snore fest compared to Pitt vs WVU. Several State fans asked how the Pitt game ended the night before. WVU kicked a field goal to win it back with coach Stew on that Black Friday night game. My brother in law and I were the only two people with WVU gear on. He was a season ticket holder.
Cool story, bruh. The locals undoubtedly laughed at you, and wondered why an a$$ clown West Virginia STATE alumnus would wear Fold & Blew "swag" at a UNC/N.C. State game. #Fraud

Cool story, bruh. The locals undoubtedly laughed at you, and wondered why an a$$ clown West Virginia STATE alumnus would wear Fold & Blew "swag" at a UNC/N.C. State game. #Fraud
Does this thread have anything to do with Ohio State? NO.

Does this thread mention you at any time? NO.

Conclusion: You're a stalking freak that came to this thread looking for attention. You just can't help yourself can you?

Does this thread have anything to do with Ohio State? NO.

Does this thread mention you at any time? NO.

Conclusion: You're a stalking freak that came to this thread looking for attention. You just can't help yourself can you?
You're setting a new standard for hypocrisy these days, old man. You CONSTANTLY butt your prominent beak into debates that I have with other posters, but sob like an infant when I turn the tables on you? Are you a total goof? YES!

I'm just turning the tables on you by just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Looking now at the little snowflake crying.

I'm just turning the tables on you by just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Looking now at the little snowflake crying.
You were the one who was crying, pu$$. I served you an early dinner, a big pile of sh!t. The UNC/N.C. State fans are probably still laughing at the two hilljacks who sported the "flying WV" at the North Carolina State Championship Game. What a couple of dorks!

[jumpingsmile]

Keep dreaming snowflake.

Oh shouldn't you be jogging the boulevard right now ?

Sorry to break it to you, but like I said, my brother in law was a season ticket holder and we stopped at at least five tailgates to talk football. Knowledgeable fans unlike some others I know of.

Everyone else have a great weekend. I'm sure snowflake will have to work to be able to brag on that mighty buckeye team beating that powerhouse Rutgers team.

Keep dreaming snowflake.

Sorry to break it to you, but like I said, my brother in law was a season ticket holder and we stopped at at least five tailgates to talk football. Knowledgeable fans unlike some others I know of.

Everyone else have a great weekend. I'm sure snowflake will have to work to be able to brag on that mighty buckeye team beating that powerhouse Rutgers team.
Dude, the fake OSU fan is a major asshat and liar. Put him on ignore and forget about him. He just is not worth it.

Keep dreaming snowflake.

Hey, dumba$$: I never leave the office by 5:05 p.m, so stop lying about me. Nobody cares about you or your brother-in-law "dorking out" in Fold & Blew gear at a game in which WVU did not play. Your brother-in-law, like you, probably attended West Virginia State, and became a Walmart WVU fan. As for your stupidity about Ohio State's opponent, WVU is playing an FCS team today, so perhaps, you should chug a tall glass of STFU.

You pretty much nailed it.

Nobody at home to give him any attention so he acts out on a WVU message board.

Very, very sad and pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT