ADVERTISEMENT

Get up Mounties! Some of are laying the 9 1/2 so don't

you guys just take care of the light work saturday and leave the heavy lifting to big brother.....there is a reason we are POWER 5 and you guys are Group of Misfits[cheers]

SSB, take it easy on our little brothers in Huntington. They have enough problems this weekend dealing with being big bad Little Miami's homecoming opponent.

you guys just take care of the light work saturday and leave the heavy lifting to big brother.....there is a reason we are POWER 5 and you guys are Group of Misfits[cheers]
Hahahahahahahahahahha...the Vols are " heavy lifting" ?. Little Miami as you call them would beat their sorry ass by 2 TD's...might bat sorry assed " Big Miami" as well. But thanks for the cover, always appreciated!

Hahahahahahahahahahha...the Vols are " heavy lifting" ?. Little Miami as you call them would beat their sorry ass by 2 TD's...might bat sorry assed " Big Miami" as well. But thanks for the cover, always appreciated!
That's one of the weakest Tennessee teams I've seen.

I'm not sure if you're that good or they're that bad.

Probably a little of both. Tennessee has talented players, they just haven't figured out how to use them. I'm glad we had them early in the year because I expect them to get better as the year goes on.

Reactions: Humptod
Probably a little of both. Tennessee has talented players, they just haven't figured out how to use them. I'm glad we had them early in the year because I expect them to get better as the year goes on.
I don't ...winless in SEC play again!

It's a darn shame we can't test your hypothesis.
yes it is....but if you want a list of names of people to blame I will be glad to provide it for you...but I think being the intelligent Humptod that you are you know them already.........your coaches and AD should have harkened to the old saying....." Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass"........they didn't...and now it is what it is

yes it is....but if you want a list of names of people to blame I will be glad to provide it for you...but I think being the intelligent Humptod that you are you know them already.........your coaches and AD should have harkened to the old saying....." Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass"........they didn't...and now it is what it is
Just call 1-800- THE-HERD anytime you boys work up the nerve!

Just call 1-800- THE-HERD anytime you boys work up the nerve!
get rid of the little yapping dog coaches and AD who do nothing but whine about big brother, stop with the stupid social media circus, and as The Rock says......" Know Your Role"......and maybe, just maybe, we might consider it if we have a schedule opening....and we can cover your entire cusa payout in one visit

get rid of the little yapping dog coaches and AD who do nothing but whine about big brother, stop with the stupid social media circus, and as The Rock says......" Know Your Role"......and maybe, just maybe, we might consider it if we have a schedule opening....and we can cover your entire cusa payout in one visit
Sorry Cousin but you boys don't dictate to us who we hire as coaches and administration. Stop with all the incessant excuses and demands and let's just play .It's just a game, nothing more!

Sorry Cousin but you boys don't dictate to us who we hire as coaches and administration. Stop with all the incessant excuses and demands and let's just play .It's just a game, nothing more!

And likewise we don't let those at Marshall dictate our scheduling matters.

And likewise we don't let those at Marshall dictate our scheduling matters.
Marshall: "Hey WVU, let's play football and basketball every year".
WVU: " Hey MU, we're the Flagship you don't dictate or make suggestions to us in any manner about a potential game between the only two Division I schools in this state".

Marshall: "Hey WVU, let's play football and basketball every year".
WVU: " Hey MU, we're the Flagship you don't dictate or make suggestions to us in any manner about a potential game between the only two Division I schools in this state".

It took you a while, but you're starting to get it.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
...............Stop with all the incessant excuses and demands and let's just play .It's just a game, nothing more!

WVU is one of the few programs in the nation that has eleven P-5 games on their schedule for the next several years. The non P-5 slot is ALWAYS going to be a home game for us. That's not an excuse, it's just a matter of fact. Besides, other than Marshall wanting a piece of WVU's cash windfall, they don't really want to play WVU and be humiliated year after year.

no...we would never do that....but as it stands now we only have room for one " breather" game a year, now that we are playing 11 Power 5 teams a year.....tell you what though....you all behave yourselves like good little stepchild brothers and I'll bet there are a lot of us on here who would put in a good word for you.....we might even pay your way to Morgantown[WVU]:eer:

WVU is one of the few programs in the nation that has eleven P-5 games on their schedule for the next several years. The non P-5 slot is ALWAYS going to be a home game for us. That's not an excuse, it's just a matter of fact. Besides, other than Marshall wanting a piece of WVU's cash windfall, they don't really want to play WVU and be humiliated year after year.
You mean like JMU in DC?

no...we would never do that....but as it stands now we only have room for one " breather" game a year, now that we are playing 11 Power 5 teams a year.....tell you what though....you all behave yourselves like good little stepchild brothers and I'll bet there are a lot of us on here who would put in a good word for you.....we might even pay your way to Morgantown[WVU]:eer:
OK, what's the disingenuous excuse for no Basketball game? Hahahahahah, this ought to be amusing!

You mean like JMU in DC?

Not our fault that the folks that run Fex-Ex saw more interest in seeing JMU vs WVU than they did in having Marshall vs WVU. They could have made that happen if they thought there was enough interest. Come to think of it........why doesn't Marshall ever get invited to any of those neutral site games that come with huge paydays???? Could it be that outside of Cabell County no one really cares about the Herd ?

Not our fault that the folks that run Fex-Ex saw more interest in seeing JMU vs WVU than they did in having Marshall vs WVU. They could have made that happen if they thought there was enough interest. Come to think of it........why doesn't Marshall ever get invited to any of those neutral site games that come with huge paydays???? Could it be that outside of Cabell County no one really cares about the Herd ?
Of course that's not what you originally claimed as a disingenuous excuse! You boys an out dance Bojangles! hahahahahahahahaha

Why not ask Huggy to explain himself since he's the fly in the ointment?

Why not ask him yourself, if you can work up the nerve. During the season he does his radio show from Keglers and fields all sorts of questions from those in attendance, as well as those who call in on the phones. It's open to everyone. I listen every week and I'd be willing to bet he will embarrass you as much as he did D'Antoni when he told him to find someone else to play. Be sure to tell him he's the fly in the ointment while you're at it.

Why not ask him yourself, if you can work up the nerve. During the season he does his radio show from Keglers and fields all sorts of questions from those in attendance, as well as those who call in on the phones. It's open to everyone. I listen every week and I'd be willing to bet he will embarrass you as much as he did D'Antoni when he told him to find someone else to play. Be sure to tell him he's the fly in the ointment while you're at it.
How about I buy him a shot of Rye and ask him? I always kind of liked Huggy Bear in spite of his nonsensical attitude about cancelling a game that was played for nearly 40 years.

Reactions: Humptod
I can't think of any another school that requires their ass being kissed before they'll schedule you.

And I can't think of anyone other than Marshall that consistently got their asses handed to them by an opponent, then goes on to say that same opponent is afraid of them.

Don't want the game bad enough to kiss a little ass ? Then take Huggy's advice and find someone else to play.

And I can't think of anyone other than Marshall that consistently got their asses handed to them by an opponent, then goes on to say that same opponent is afraid of them.
I think WVU is afraid to come to Huntington as their record is unblemished by any victory in the Henderson Center. The fear is not from defeat as they've had that ass blistered down here before and the sun still rose in the morning. The fear arises from their own self importance about where the game should be played and that somehow playing on MU's home court would deminish WVU status.

I think WVU is afraid to come to Huntington as their record is unblemished by any victory in the Henderson Center. The fear is not from defeat as they've had that ass blistered down here before and the sun still rose in the morning. The fear arises from their own self importance about where the game should be played and that somehow playing on MU's home court would deminish WVU status.

It's not WVU's responsibility to sell tickets at the Cam. It's really that simple.

OK, what's the disingenuous excuse for no Basketball game? Hahahahahah, this ought to be amusing!
I've got 3 words for ya.....the dantoni doctrine.....that and your coach's nasty habit of sticking his foot in his mouth, will probably forever doom the basketball series.....dandy dan messed with the wrong legend this time.....the word of Huggy Bear is final......so shall it be

Reactions: old buzzard
....nor is it MU's to sell them up there. But we'd both sell more playing each other than Playing VMI in a December game!

Tell me where VMI ever tried to dictate when and where we played, and in which press conference they ever said that we were afraid of them like Danny Boy did. You poke the Huggy Bear and you're going to get bit..........just ask D'Antoni.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT