ADVERTISEMENT

From pervs to cheaters

No...the WHOLE board is laughing at you...truth hurts...
4ever, did you ever take some time to work on your game? Seriously, would like to see you come up with a few takes on sports, with hope of you elevating yourself from the Jayvee team. You could learn quite a bit from watching top notch A-Team posters like Greg and myself.

Have a take, and don't suck, and remember, it's never too late to make something of yourself.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Let me fix this.

You are an assclown with a one cuck enjoying you.

Dude I literally just prayed for you in church. Why are you so sore and angry? Why the Internet tough guy routine. You’d never talk to me like that to my face. I can tell by your home board like ratio everyone here pretty much thinks you’re a Dick. Why don’t you do what Herd suggested and post more content related to sports? Being obsessed with me has gotten you nowhere young man.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Dude I literally just prayed for you in church. Why are you so sore and angry? Why the Internet tough guy routine. You’d never talk to me like that to my face. I can tell by your home board like ratio everyone here pretty much thinks you’re a Dick. Why don’t you do what Herd suggested and post more content related to sports? Being obsessed with me has gotten you nowhere young man.
he has a lot of posts, but thus far, he's failed to deliver anything of note, and most would consider him to be a low IQ poster.

I come here for solid sports takes. Like you, I too prayed for 4ever. With some divine intervention, I'm hoping to see more solid takes out of 4ever. He seems stuck in the still5 mode of posting, but with our prayers, the good Lord will hopefully set him free.

he has a lot of posts, but thus far, he's failed to deliver anything of note, and most would consider him to be a low IQ poster.

I come here for solid sports takes. Like you, I too prayed for 4ever. With some divine intervention, I'm hoping to see more solid takes out of 4ever. He seems stuck in the still5 mode of posting, but with our prayers, the good Lord will hopefully set him free.

I’m just hoping my prayers don’t go unanswered Herd. Kinda sad. I even prayed to St Anthony that @WVUFanForever finds his self worth that he has obviously lost. You’re a good man Herd and wvuunappreciativefanforever should accept our prayers and get off the Texass train to nowhere.

Last edited:
You really need to get a life Greggy.

Don't have the time to play butt tag with you today but you are not a great poster, you are not beloved on here by anyone and more importantly most on here just don't want to get caught up with your insanity.

Really need some help.
Not going to be a dick but I think your internet persona is who you really want to be.
Reason why you will protect it. Just the internet, brother.
Should worry about the real you. Not some made up fantasy life.

You really need to get a life Greggy.

Don't have the time to play butt tag with you today but you are not a great poster, you are not beloved on here by anyone and more importantly most on here just don't want to get caught up with your insanity.

Really need some help.
Not going to be a dick but I think your internet persona is who you really want to be.
Reason why you will protect it. Just the internet, brother.
Should worry about the real you. Not some made up fantasy life.

Read carefully you racist scum bag. You came to this site and literally invaded it for one and only one reason. That reason centers around the fact that you’re a loser Texass. I just decided that I’d call you out for your racist avatars and posts. Then your homophobe personality showed up. I’ve been married with kids for a long time. Then you demonize child abuse victims. Whoever you are doesn’t matter. What matters is that I know what kind of person you are. You’re a scum bag that I’ll never talk sports with. I recommend you put me on ignore.

What are you mumbling about?

This is not your message board.
You are a Pitt fan who comes here to troll WVU.

Took me one week to figure you out.
We come in conflict because you constantly attack the Big 12 because you want to go after WV.

Sorry....

Just as long as I am here that isn't going to happen.

Start over. Don't be so obvious next time. You are a shitty troll.
Everyone on here sees you for who you are except your alter MichiganHerd.

Don't know if that is actually you but I have an email with info about someone who is in fact is a child molester.
Maybe it isn't you but I have my doubts.

What are you mumbling about?

This is not your message board.
You are a Pitt fan who comes here to troll WVU.

Took me one week to figure you out.
We come in conflict because you constantly attack the Big 12 because you want to go after WV.

Sorry....

Just as long as I am here that isn't going to happen.

Start over. Don't be so obvious next time. You are a shitty troll.
Everyone on here sees you for who you are except your alter MichiganHerd.

Don't know if that is actually you but I have an email with info about someone who is in fact is a child molester.
Maybe it isn't you but I have my doubts.

GFY Texass. You are owned on this site haha. Strings attached and here we go puppet. 304 and 5-0 in the house haha.

Once again delusional...

You live a sad life Greggy
Especially if the rumors are true about you.

I don't read the cucks post...what did he say again?

The guy is played out.

Not entertaining at all.

He really thinks calling someone a racist is going to change anything.
Does Greg think he is CNN or something

Reactions: WVUFanForever
@WVUFanForever
There’s your buddy. ^^^^^^^. You gravitated toward a racist homophobe. Enjoy each other. I’ve put a big dent in you brah haha.

What are you thinking our strengths will be this season? What do you think about the new Base D we’re switching to?

The guy is played out.

Not entertaining at all.

He really thinks calling someone a racist is going to change anything.
Does Greg think he is CNN or something

But it’s true and everyone has seen your act for the last few months Texass. You’re a racist homophobe and recently have been extremely insensitive toward child abuse victims. It’s all in your posting.

@WVUFanForever
There’s your buddy. ^^^^^^^. You gravitated toward a racist homophobe. Enjoy each other. I’ve put a big dent in you brah haha.

What are you thinking our strengths will be this season? What do you think about the new Base D we’re switching to?
Actually...I don't read greg's posts anymore either...can someone tell me what he said.

Oh come on little bitch, I thought we were friends?

Greggy has gone stale.

Him and his alters feed on your attention
Pretty sad for someone who supposedly is a millionaire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT