ADVERTISEMENT

Fox news is in real trouble

OK tell me what other media source is being sued for 4 Billion dollars and I will do that. I will give you a minute to collect that data. I do find the election deniers telling me to take my own medicine. That is rich but OK I will when MSNBC does it I will call foul, when CNN does it I will call foul. But so far neither have done anything like this. What fox did is a pretty high bar to catch. ANd say what you want from 2016 -2020 fox news was pretty much state run TV. They had complete access to Donny. Not only reported his viewes but supported them and repeated them. I do not see MSNBC or CNN having that type of access to Joe. But I can never ever once find a post of mine that supports CNN or MSNBC.
which election denier is telling you to take your own medicine?

@sammyk thinks being sued ruins your credibility. If that's the case, maybe I should sue all leftists and swampers in Washington.

sammyk, you're just mad that Fox News is exposing your leftist overlords as the liars and America-haters they are. Your kicking and screaming won't cut it, ya $h!t baby. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OK tell me what other media source is being sued for 4 Billion dollars and I will do that. I will give you a minute to collect that data. I do find the election deniers telling me to take my own medicine. That is rich but OK I will when MSNBC does it I will call foul, when CNN does it I will call foul. But so far neither have done anything like this. What fox did is a pretty high bar to catch. ANd say what you want from 2016 -2020 fox news was pretty much state run TV. They had complete access to Donny. Not only reported his viewes but supported them and repeated them. I do not see MSNBC or CNN having that type of access to Joe. But I can never ever once find a post of mine that supports CNN or MSNBC.
this also must be one of those moments that size of the allegation determines the likelihood of truth.

you support CNN with your vote. Is that you Don Lemon?

Think about this a minute folks...logically. Fox is being accused of telling a "lie"...the "big lie" that there was widespread election fraud in the '20 election, and that Trump wasn't soundly defeated by 81 million well informed, passionately energized, thoroughly vetted, perfectly legal voters who crawled over broken glass in record numbers and voted for Joe Biden to rescue us from the economy and horrible Life Trump singlehandedly screwed up by himself and stuck us all with. :rolleyes:

Those 81 million voters were so jazzed voting for Biden, they voted for him in numbers never before seen by any other candidate for US President! They were so well informed & animated to vote for him, they've practically forgotten why they voted! Besides, the fact is today that you cannot find one of them on this forum at least, who can give you 3 solid reasons why they were so compelled to vote for Biden, or what the results of that vote have brought for them? As if that weren't convincing enough, now most of them won't even admit if they'd prefer for him to give us 4 more years of what he's served up to them last two, going on 3 years now! Imagine that? 81 million record votes, which no one can explain and less than half now want to do again.

If that's not confirmation bias, anyone wanna tell me what serves as a convincing substitute?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oh my looks like redneckville is back. Looks like Fox news on the wrong side of history just like Trumpers

Think about this a minute folks...logically. Fox is being accused of telling a "lie"...the "big lie" that there was widespread election fraud in the '20 election, and that Trump wasn't soundly defeated by 81 million well informed, passionately energized, thoroughly vetted, perfectly legal voters who crawled over broken glass in record numbers and voted for Joe Biden to rescue us from the economy and horrible Life Trump singlehandedly screwed up by himself and stuck us all with. :rolleyes:

Those 81 million voters were so jazzed voting for Biden, they voted for him in numbers never before seen by any other candidate for US President! They were so well informed & animated to vote for him, they've practically forgotten why they voted! Besides, the fact is today that you cannot find one of them on this forum at least, who can give you 3 solid reasons why they were so compelled to vote for Biden, or what the results of that vote have brought for them? As if that weren't convincing enough, now most of them won't even admit they'd prefer for him to give us 4 more years of what he's served up to them last two, going on 3 years now! Imagine that?

If that's not confirmation bias, anyone wanna tell me what serves as a convincing substitute?
giphy.gif

it's not about the lie. It's about the opportunity to use the allegation of a lie to discredit competition. CNN, et al can't keep up with Fox's viewership plus Fox is considered an agent of the enemy. The left tries to destroy opposition. Look at the Leftists here. They lie too.

Fox news is in trouble

The only thing in trouble is you when you run out of rags to wipe the egg off of your face

You're all giddy again like you were during the Trump hoaxes that costed him the election. You and sniffaEER come on here and constantly make fools of yourselves. Just a heads up. You're doing it again.

Legally, Dominion must prove Fox acted with malice or reckless disregard for the truth. There was, to be sure, straight reporting by the news division, which also caused some friction. But the fact some people in the chain of command privately dismissed court claims as nuts or outlandish or insane doesn't necessarily mean that Fox shouldn't cover or comment on the extremely newsworthy spectacle of a president saying the election was stolen.

Stay giddy sammyk...Stay giddy. :joy:

How many times can deep say redneck in one thread?

Doesn't deep live in redneck carolina?

he projects he like to bitch. this is a great place for him to bitch and get it all out there while believing what he says has merit. Lacking self-awareness is no way to go through life, but it does happen.

Reactions: 30CAT
it's not about the lie. It's about the opportunity to use the allegation of a lie to discredit competition. CNN, et al can't keep up with Fox's viewership plus Fox is considered an agent of the enemy. The left tries to destroy opposition. Look at the Leftists here. They lie too.
Fox is doing pretty well wrecking themselves. Look the state run TV(AKA Fox) lies more than anyone with a bigger cost. Still you guys try and try to say the left this CNN that when Fox lied and knew they lied and continued to lie. Yep the "Moral" right seems to have a problem with lying

he projects he like to bitch. this is a great place for him to bitch and get it all out there while believing what he says has merit. Lacking self-awareness is no way to go through life, but it does happen.
Says the Trumper hahahahah thats rich

I'd accept that if one of them could just lay out what "lie" was told? Seems to me Fox was simply reporting what Trump accused...that there was massive voter fraud in the '16 election, and it should be investigated? Fox wasn't saying that, they were reporting what Trump claimed. If anyone in the media doubted his assertion, why didn't any of them take the time to look into it?

Didn't they accept the same charge from the Dems about Trump "colluding" with Russians to steal the '16 election? Ans: Yes they did, and spent the next 3 years trying to convince everyone it was true!

Epic fail!

How many times can deep say redneck in one thread?

Doesn't deep live in redneck carolina?
Yup...I believe the town is called "wimpville" NC....just outside "bleaterville" :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Fox is doing pretty well wrecking themselves.

That statement is one of many reasons you constantly look like a fool.

Last month Fox News' ratings went up 9% from January and it continues to CRUSH all other news networks. How is that "wrecking themselves?"

CNN is the definition of "wrecking themselves."

I love these posts. They age so well. Friggin Bama has been posting “soon” for about as long as our conference realignment.

This will be interesting to see what happens with Fox. If they end up going down, expect the entirety of the major media to go down. This will set a precedent the rest won’t be able to hold up under similar scrutiny. Think of the number of mistruths, lies, and mischaracterizations told over the 18 years since Pelosi went HAM on opposition. Think about all the Tort elements to come from the fossil fuel companies towards the climate mob’s lies.

I’m in the camp of rooting against Fox, I’d love nothing more than for it to all burn down. Imagine Rachel Maddow having to stand up to the scrutiny of the lies she told during COVID and the vaccines. Ditto with CNN and what they did to Joe Rogan. The whole 4th estate will collapse. I’m in!

I love these posts. They age so well. Friggin Bama has been posting “soon” for about as long as our conference realignment.

This will be interesting to see what happens with Fox. If they end up going down, expect the entirety of the major media to go down. This will set a precedent the rest won’t be able to hold up under similar scrutiny. Think of the number of mistruths, lies, and mischaracterizations told over the 18 years since Pelosi went HAM on opposition. Think about all the Tort elements to come from the fossil fuel companies towards the climate mob’s lies.

I’m in the camp of rooting against Fox, I’d love nothing more than for it to all burn down. Imagine Rachel Maddow having to stand up to the scrutiny of the lies she told during COVID and the vaccines. Ditto with CNN and what they did to Joe Rogan. The whole 4th estate will collapse. I’m in!
You failed to mention....everybody's favorite....Don Lemon

Adam Schiff and Russia....

B I n g o

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT