ADVERTISEMENT

Fox news is in real trouble

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
With Dominion suing for 1.6 Billion and now Smartmatic suing for 2.7 Billion that would be enough to break the Fox bank.

With Dominion suing for 1.6 Billion and now Smartmatic suing for 2.7 Billion that would be enough to break the Fox bank.
Justice. Admittedly, any news organization willfully lying about the election like they did need a more serious punishment. Carlson et al should be water boarded as well.

Reactions: sammyk
Justice. Admittedly, any news organization willfully lying about the election like they did need a more serious punishment. Carlson et al should be water boarded as well.
selective justice to fit your narrative.

you say nothing historically about your side's lying in and by the media.

and then say the word "justice" with an unjust method of punishment. You can't be taken seriously.

Reactions: 30CAT
selective justice to fit your narrative.

you say nothing historically about your side's lying in and by the media.

and then say the word "justice" with an unjust method of punishment. You can't be taken seriously.
I say that if "My side" lies then they should pay the consequences. But so far "my side" did not support a lie that led to something like Jan 6.

I say that if "My side" lies then they should pay the consequences. But so far "my side" did not support a lie that led to something like Jan 6.
relative lying is okay with you. sounds good.

so you relatively lie, therefore you relatively tell the truth, if you ever do. I can't recall a substantive truth you've told here.

you have a name, and it isn't very good.

relative lying is okay with you. sounds good.

so you relatively lie, therefore you relatively tell the truth, if you ever do. I can't recall a substantive truth you've told here.

you have a name, and it isn't very good.
Says who???? You??? nice way to change the subject though

Calling you a hypocrite isn't changing the subject. Your hypocrisy and apparent ignorance of such is the story.
Red wave red wave look it's loser dave. So how about you swim in your own pool of hypocrites before you go around calling people in other pools hypocrites.

Red wave red wave look it's loser dave. So how about you swim in your own pool of hypocrites before you go around calling people in other pools hypocrites.
take your own medicine and call out other media lies from your side before calling out Fox.

take your own medicine and call out other media lies from your side before calling out Fox.
OK tell me what other media source is being sued for 4 Billion dollars and I will do that. I will give you a minute to collect that data. I do find the election deniers telling me to take my own medicine. That is rich but OK I will when MSNBC does it I will call foul, when CNN does it I will call foul. But so far neither have done anything like this. What fox did is a pretty high bar to catch. ANd say what you want from 2016 -2020 fox news was pretty much state run TV. They had complete access to Donny. Not only reported his viewes but supported them and repeated them. I do not see MSNBC or CNN having that type of access to Joe. But I can never ever once find a post of mine that supports CNN or MSNBC.

Last edited:
What have I done that is hypocriical moron? I am sorry you lost congress in the red wave. Don't lie about it specialk

OK tell me what other media source is being sued for 4 Billion dollars and I will do that. I will give you a minute to collect that data. I do find the election deniers telling me to take my own medicine. That is rich but OK I will when MSNBC does it I will call foul, when CNN does it I will call foul. But so far neither have done anything like this. What fox did is a pretty high bar to catch. ANd say what you want from 2016 -2020 fox news was pretty much state run TV. They had complete access to Donny. Not only reported his viewes but supported them and repeated them. I do not see MSNBC or CNN having that type of access to Joe. But I can never ever once find a post of mine that supports CNN or MSNBC.
So it's less about hypocrisy and more about ignorance.

but you lie here.

why complain about others lying when you lie?
Yea I am not being sued for 4 Billion dollars either. And I was not a participant in the insurrection. I do not influence millions of viewers daily. Just piss off some redneck idiots

Yea I am not being sued for 4 Billion dollars either. And I was not a participant in the insurrection. I do not influence millions of viewers daily. Just piss off some redneck idiots
Not to mention the $$$ damage these lies from Fox caused to Dominion which is what this is all about.

It's funny how you think you piss people off. You are the one who keeps begging people to kick your ass.

Not to mention the $$$ damage these lies from Fox caused to Dominion which is what this is all about.
Here is the thing. Fox news went along with the "Big Lie". Millions of viewers were lied to. Then instead of giving themselves an out they doubled down on the lie giving a platform to people like Guliani and the My pillow guy. How many times did Donald go on Fox news just to spew venom. From now on it should be called Fox Entertainment . Say what you want what they did has caused irreversible harm

Last edited:
Reactions: bamaEER
Here is the thing. Fox news went along with the "Big Lie". Millions of viewers were lied to. Then instead of giving themselves an out they doubled down on the lie giving a platform to people like Guliani and the My pillow guy. Say what you want what they did has causes irreversible harm
What harm was caused?

Your penis was never going to be bigger than your tiny hand either way.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I'd be satisfied if someone in Fox or any other media organization could just tell us why all of those vote counts were all shut down the night of the election? I can understand individual issues here and there that might cause a temporary suspension, but those vote counts were all shut down simultaneously, and only in so called "swing states", and only in those areas where the vote was close but ironically only where Trump was ahead solidly in each and every one of them, and only in those States where Trump being declared the winner of any one of them would have meant the election was over!

I can even understand Biden winning maybe one or two of those that were close, but ALL of them, with virtually ALL of the votes that were counted after the shutdowns? I don't need anyone to tell me that isn't just a coincidence. I need someone to tell me how that is? 🤔

Any Leftist posting in this thread so giddy over Fox being sued, feel free to offer supporting documentation that explains this and I'll be convinced the election wasn't rigged and stolen. I don't expect any of them can, especially considering no one in the media (Fox or otherwise) is even asking this simple question which to this day has never been explained to us with any semblance of rationality.

So let's see what kind of fact checked responses we get on all of this shall we?

Reactions: mtn1neer
Here is the thing. Fox news went along with the "Big Lie". Millions of viewers were lied to. Then instead of giving themselves an out they doubled down on the lie giving a platform to people like Guliani and the My pillow guy. How many times did Donald go on Fox news just to spew venom. From now on it should be called Fox Entertainment . Say what you want what they did has caused irreversible harm
Absolutely. And this level of dereliction will be dealt with.

Absolutely. And this level of dereliction will be dealt with.
Dude look even when the owner of Fox news says they were lying the people on this board defends the network. I guess some people like being sheep

Tell me why anyone still watches the legacy media or believes anything they have to say after 3 steady years of "lies" about the '16 election and Russian "collusion"? Have any of them ever corrected the record on that scam?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT