ADVERTISEMENT

Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general

Former President Donald Trump invokes Fifth Amendment rights and declines to answer questions from NY attorney general

While campaigning in 2016, Trump suggested not answering questions was a sign of guilt. At a campaign stop in Iowa in 2016, Trump said, “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
Lol You got him finally. Congratulations bud. I hand it to you, you finally did it after all that obsessing. You got him on….changing his mind. Congratulations

Lol You got him finally. Congratulations bud. I hand it to you, you finally did it after all that obsessing. You got him on….changing his mind. Congratulations

The Attorney General of New York ran on "I will get Trump". You don't have to be a legal scholar to understand you should exercise your Constitutional Rights when dealing with her.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

Leftists and the media have been after him for 5 years. They can't stop him. Even with their false charges. Back to reality, Hilliary, as we know, destroyed emails, phones, "bleached" computers...etc. and no one has done a thing. Coker Biden? Is there anything left to find on this guy? The DOJ is trying to sweep his misdeeds under the rug. More than enough evidence to show Pedo-Joe was involved, including quid pro quo. He's seen bragging about it on video, for crying out loud. There's enough on Coker's laptop that would put anyone else in prison for life. Yet they constantly go after Trump, in hopes they find something. Our tax dollars are spent on the, now weaponized, DOJ on witch hunts, instead of going after obvious crimes.

The bleaters just bleat. They couldn't care less about our country.

Historian Garrett Graff, former editor of Politico magazine adds, “I recognize it’s the important right of any American to take the Fifth, but it’s worth noting how Hillary Clinton sat through 11 hours of public Benghazi testimony and sat with the FBI for 3.5 hours amid her emails—and when Trump faces questions, he takes the Fifth.”

Historian Garrett Graff, former editor of Politico magazine adds, “I recognize it’s the important right of any American to take the Fifth, but it’s worth noting how Hillary Clinton sat through 11 hours of public Benghazi testimony and sat with the FBI for 3.5 hours amid her emails—and when Trump faces questions, he takes the Fifth.”

I dont remember Comey, Lynch, or Holder stepping in front of a microphone and telling the world they were coming after Hillary. She knew she was never going to be charged.

Telling people "only guilty people take the 5th" is interview and interrogations 101 to get you to waive your rights. If you're dumb enough to fall for it then that's on you.

I dont remember Comey, Lynch, or Holder stepping in front of a microphone and telling the world they were coming after Hillary. She knew she was never going to be charged.

Telling people "only guilty people take the 5th" is interview and interrogations 101 to get you to waive your rights. If you're dumb enough to fall for it then that's on you.
Moe is dumb enough to fall for it.

That why a prosecutor is not allowed to bring up a defend’s invocation of the 5th in court.

Good move by Trump. He has better things to do. Everyone knows this is all just staged political theater heading into midterms, and especially with Trump killing it in the polls for a '24 potus run. They are scared to death of Trump and its funny. They are scared of Make America Great Again, because if it happens they will lose much of their power and not be able to scam the system so easily. Tyrants must go. This will not become a communist country even though it looks like one right now.

That being said I wonder what fake evidence they will plant?

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

Leftists and the media have been after him for 5 years. They can't stop him. Even with their false charges. Back to reality, Hilliary, as we know, destroyed emails, phones, "bleached" computers...etc. and no one has done a thing. Coker Biden? Is there anything left to find on this guy? The DOJ is trying to sweep his misdeeds under the rug. More than enough evidence to show Pedo-Joe was involved, including quid pro quo. He's seen bragging about it on video, for crying out loud. There's enough on Coker's laptop that would put anyone else in prison for life. Yet they constantly go after Trump, in hopes they find something. Our tax dollars are spent on the, now weaponized, DOJ on witch hunts, instead of going after obvious crimes.

The bleaters just bleat. They couldn't care less about our country.
This ! If people cant see what's going on I don't know what to tell them . Except I have ocean front property in WV for sale
Democrats WTF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT